συт

"Sanctify my body with pain, sanctify the love that you crave"

Warning: Sexual harassment

Your pov

Fuck. Fuck me. Fuck life. Every bit of it. All I can remember is last night. Last fucking night. I can't feel my body. I can't feel my face. I can't feel my legs anymore.

5 hours ago

"Why do you smell of Noah's Perfume?" Finn furrowed his thin eyebrows.

"I borrowed it." I lied, getting nervous.

"What the fuck?" Finn tried holding in his laughter. "But you brought your Coco Chanel perfume?"

"Oh, it... I need a new smell. You know what I mean?"

Finn shrugged and then kissed me on the forehead.

"Well, I hope you can forgive me." He headed for the door. "Are you coming?"

"Where?"

"I met a new friend. His name's Jules. He invited me to his. You can come with if you want."

"O...kay." I sighed.

So, we went to Jules' place. Biggest mistake. Jules looked a bit chubby and creepy when we got there but I decided to shove the weird feels off of my shoulder and not base his personality or himself on his looks. He kept looking at my legs as we Finn and I sat on the couch in front of him.

"Who's this?" Jules asked, biting his lip.

"My girlfriend." Finn put his arm around me.

I swore I saw Jules roll his eyes but again, I stupidly decided to ignore it.

"I need the toilet." I smiled and got up.

"I'll show you." A creepy smile appeared on Jules' face.

I followed Jules to the toilet at Finn took as sip of his beer.

"Here it is." Jules practically then walked into the toilets with me.

"Th-thank you." I stuttered.

I waited for him to exit but he just stayed and looked me up and down. I felt something. It wasn't good. I felt weird and uncomfortable and I wanted Finn to come help me.

"Please can you...uh, leave?" I said as politely as possible.

"Yeah, Yeah." Jules puckered his lips. "Hang on one minute."

He then shut the door and locked it so it was just the two of us in the toilets.

"Uhm, What are you doing?" I asked, as he approached me, grinning widely.

"I wanna do what my mind told me to when you walked through my door." He slammed me into the wall and gripped my hands down.

"What are you—" before I could say anything else he grabbed the towel and wrapped it around my mouth, tying a knot.

I screamed but it wasn't hearable enough. I felt his breath on my neck and his eyes darting at my chest.

He pulled my pants down and pulled his down as well. And then he removed my knickers and took his boxers off as his tiny member slapped everywhere.

"You want this. I know you do." He bit his lip and kissed my thigh.

I moved my body around so he couldn't do anymore, but he was too strong.

"HEKALALOLP!" I tried screaming for help but even I couldn't hear myself.

My throat ached. My stomach aches. I felt sick. I was going to puke. That was the day I had more pain than I ever thought I would. And I'm not sure how to tell Finn. Knowing Finn he will kill Jules. But that's good, isn't it? After Jules did his sinning, he left me on the floor crying and spat at me.

"Get up, dirty hoe." He tugged onto my hair and forced me to stand up. "Now listen up. You loved that. I know you did. And if you ever tell Finn any of this I will murder you, you understand?"

He took off the towel from my mouth and threw it.

"Clean yourself up." He slammed the door behind him.

I sat there on the floor pouring my eyes out. I couldn't move; my legs were too weak. My body was paralysed. I looked in the mirror and saw my makeup everywhere. I was a bloody mess. I wanted my baby boy. I wanted Finn to kiss me and tell me everything would be alright. But it just wasn't. My life has been destroyed just when it was getting better. I sat by the bathroom door hearing what Jules and Finn were saying.

"Is y/n okay? She's been in the toilet for a long time." I heard Finn say.

He sounded worried as hell.

"Yes, she's fine. I just had to tell her how to use the toilet and shit." Jules said back.

"I think she knows how to use a toilet." Finn said. "I'm checking up on her."

"No! You can't!" Jules said. "...Because she... locked the door."

"Okay? There's such thing as knocking." I heard Finn get up but then I heard a hitting noise.

"She's fine. Jesus Christ, Finn." Jules spat. "She's probably just constipating herself."