sᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ ʜᴏʟɪᴅᴀʏs

Today was our last day of school until the summer holidays. Straight away when school finished we were all going to head to the airport to go to Barbados. Jacks grandad and grandma lived there so we got to go for free (apart from the flight). Today at school was a fun day. Basically all we do is clean out our lockers and go around the school singing "WHAT TIME IS IT? SUMMER TIME" and have a mini festival and a school shop. They sold Hawaiian flower necklaces as well.

Finn, Sadie and I were looking for the others but didn't manage.

"Let's just go around as a three." Finn suggested, putting his arm around my waist.

"Cough cough." Sadie raised her eyebrow. "I don't really wanna be a third wheeler."

"You won't be." I laughed.

Everyone was screaming at the top of their lungs "FUCK WORK, TIME TO TWERK" or "SCHOOLS DONE, EVERYONE!"

"FUCK WORK, Y/N CAN TWERK!" Finn screamed.

"DICK!" I fake slapped him and then laughed.

"Finn Wolfhard, LANGUAGE!" Mr Harbour shouted.

We went around with the new guys Gaten, Chosen and Jeremy.

"Can we buy these?" I asked, holding up the Hawaiian necklaces. "I mean I know we're going to Barbados and not Hawaii but-"

"Sure." Finn kissed my cheek and then got his money out.

"Thank you, babe." I smiled up at him.

The festival was super fun. The school even put up a Ferris wheel.

"Okay, we gotta go on there." Sadie winked.

"Yes, lets go!" I let go of Finn's hand and ran over to the Ferris wheel.

We got in the queue. Sadie went with Gaten, Chosen with Jeremy and Finn with me ofcourse.

"Get in." The ride manager said.

Finn and I got in and then we began to go up.

"Isn't this where couples kiss?" I asked, when we reached the top and stopped.

Finn used his finger to lift my chin to look up at him and then smacked his lips onto mine. He slid his tongue in and then out of no where the ride manager decided to move us again so our kiss kind of got a little bit messed up.

"Love you." I said and cuddled up to him.

"I love you too." He caressed my arm with his thumb.

"Ever thought of what our children's names are gonna be?" I randomly blurted out of interest.

"I like the name Wes for a boy name." Finn shrugged.

"For a girls name I like Ashley." I nodded.

"There we go, sorted." Finn chuckled.

I chuckled as well and then leant on his shoulder. The last hour of school was the awards assembly so we headed to the hall. I was sat between Finn and Millie.

"Good afternoon students." Principal Ryder.

"AFTERNOON, WINONA!" One student shouted.

"Alright, alright." She laughed. "I know we're all VERY excited for the summer holidays. In fact I'm very proud of every single one of you in this hall. You have made what once was a rubbish boring school into an amazing fun and hardworking economy. So therefore I have awards for those who have improved attitude wise. Especially since a lot of you have started coming to school more often. Which is weird? You guys must really love me? Anyway, first award for "most volunteering student" goes to..."

Everyone did the drum roll.

"MILLIE BOBBY BROWN!" Principal Ryder shouted.

"YES MILLS!" I shouted as she got up.

She walked down to Principal Ryder and collected her chocolates.

"Any words?" Principal Ryder handed her the mic.

"Uhm, I mean I dunno I even got this award." Millie made a confused face. "I mean it's summer anyway... so, uh, get wet?"

We all laughed and Millie made her way back to sit next to us.

"Well done, Mills." I whispered.

"Thanks, girl."

"Right." Ryder cleared her throat. "Next award is for the best role model which goes to Luke Barnett!"

We all clapped for him and then he did his speech. Four more awards were given and then there was one more left.

"This one..." Principal Ryder coughed. "Is for the most improved person within attendance."

I looked at Finn. I knew he'd been going to school way more often.

"It's you." I whispered.

He chuckled.

"No way." He whispered back.

"And That is..." every did a drum roll. "FINN WOLFHARD!"

Finn looked surprised and stood up.

"YES BABY!" I cheered. "WHOOOOO!"

"YES, MY MAN!" literally everyone screamed.

Finn was super popular, literally.

"GAWON, FINN!" James Thomas shouted.

Finn went at the front and collected his award. Principal Ryder gave him the mic.

"Okay so..." Finn cleared his throat.

"Go on, FINN!" Someone random shouted.

"You probably all know what my past is about." He started. "Yeah pretty crap. Uh, then I met y/n. Who changed everything for me. Like everything. She's actually the reason I come to school more often, y'know? So really I think she should get this award. Y/n, you wanna come up?"

My cheeks turned all warm and I was nervous.

"Come on, y/n!" Georgia and Sadie screamed.

People who I didn't even know existed began cheering me on to stand up and go to the front. I stood up and everyone made a big cheer for me. I stood by Finn and he gave me the mic and the award.

"Hey, uh, hey." I chuckled. "So yeah thanks for this I mean Finn's definately improved. I just want everyone to realise that even though everyone in this school may be a psycho I love you all and when we come back next year you better be more lit!"

Everyone cheered. The bell then went and it was definately summer time.

"SUMMER TIME!" Everyone screamed.

Finn picked up and and span me around. It was chaos but good chaos. Everyone was throwing their food everyone and jumping about singing High School Musical.

This will be the best summer ever.