ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴀʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴀʀᴇ

"Why you so obsessed with me, boy I wanna know"

Finn's pov

*morning*

So I went to a party yesterday and I think I remember everything now...

Last night:

9:45pm- arrived at party
9:50pm- had a few shots
10:30pm- got drunk and dirty danced with jack for fun
10:45pm- went upstairs into one of the bedrooms and walked in on lesbians kissing
10:50pm- sat and watched whilst they put on a show
11:15pm- walked out and went back downstairs to see everyone passed out
11:30pm- smoked weed
11:45- walked back to y/n's

SHIT WHAT WAS WRONG WITH ME!? I'm supposed to change!? Maybe y/n was right. I'm a bad boy naturally and no matter how hard I try I will always be one. I woke up on y/n's bed to see her on the floor sleeping in a duvet. She didn't have to sleep on the floor! God, I'm such a dick even when I'm asleep.

"Y/n!" I got out of bed and kneeled over on the floor to wake her up.

"What?" She rubbed her eyes.

Aw.

"You didn't have to sleep on the floor!" I whisper shouted.

I lifted her and rested her on the bed and tucked her under the covers. I sat at the end of the bed and admired her. How could I have been suck a dick? Leaving her to go to a party?

Your pov

I woke up to Finn carrying me and tucking me under the bed covers. He walked over to the end of the bed and sat there.

"Why did you just put me on the bed?" I rubbed my heavy eyelids.

"Because that's where you should've slept for the whole night. I would've taken the floor... or I would've hopped in with you." Finn smirked.

"Okay. First off, what happened last night?" I asked but it came out more like a demand.

"Well..." Finn nervously rubbed his neck. "I sort of got drunk and shit but I swear I didn't kiss anyone else!"

"Okay, is that all?" I sighed.

"I smoked some weed... and maybe some tobacco."

"Oh for fucks sake Finn!"

"B-but that's not the point! I'm back now!" He came closer to me and stroked my cheek.

"What am I meant to tell my parents? I told them you were coming home straight after school and now they're gonna wonder why you came late Home last night." I rolled my eyes and stroked Finn's cheek.

"It's fine. I'll tell them I went to a friend's house to study or something." He nodded and then held my other hand.

I squeezed his hand as he leaned in forwards and in no time his lips were onto mine and we were slowly kissing which lasted for a long. Finn then kissed my neck. (Sort of looked like this:)

I tickled Finn so he would get off of me as I heard footsteps approach my room

I tickled Finn so he would get off of me as I heard footsteps approach my room. Someone knocked on my door.

"Come in!" I said as Finn sat next to me.

"Hey darl- -. Oh hey there! Is this the guy you wanted to stay with us?" Mom asked.

I nodded.

"You look just like my daughters type!"

Finn giggled.

"Thank you for letting me stay Mrs y/l/n." Finn put a thumbs up.

"That's fine!" She walked out and shut the door behind her.

"Where were we?" Finn smirked and raised his eyebrow.

"Finn, I'd love to kiss you more. But, I need to think of how I'll tell my parents I'm pregnant." I sighed.

"I understand." He got off of the bed. "Imma shower. That fine?"

"Yeah, sure." I rubbed my eyes.

*time skip*

After we both showered we both decided to go to school. Before we walked into school, Finn whispered something in my ear.

"I'm sticking with you." He whispered and clutched my hand.

I smiled and stroked his hand. It's nice to know he's here for me. Especially since he's bad which makes me feel safer for some reason.

"Hey, Y/n! I called you a million times! Where were you yesterday!?" Sophia looked worried.

"Jesus, girl. She didn't come in for a day, that's all." Finn widened his eyes.

I lightly slapped Finn.

"I was ill. Thats all." I sighed. "You didn't have to freak out, though."

"Okay, then." Sophia sighed. "Oh, and this must just be a rumour but are you pregnant?"

Fuck. I bet Jaeden told everyone.

"I'm not pregnant." I blinked several times.

"Okay. Bye!" Sophia skipped back to her locker.

"Why the fuck does everyone know!?" Finn said angrily.

"Hey dude." Jaeden walked over to us. "I sort of spilled the beans. Sorry."

Jaeden didn't look sorry, though. He looked like he was about to laugh.

"Dick!" Finn screamed and pushed Jaeden.

Jaeden started running out of the school away from Finn but Finn let go of my hand and ran after Jaeden. Oh God, they're gonna get in a proper big fight! Or worse!

"Finn!" I shouted, running out of the school after them both.

Hey, I might be pregnant but I'm still fast.

"Guys, where'd you go?" I shouted, after I lost them.

I heard screams and a loud crash from the left into the woods and ran where the noise came from. I saw Finn standing over Jaeden who was on the floor... not breathing.

"FUCK! Finn, what'd you do!?" I gasped.

"Roughed him up." He looked so angry.

"You... murdered him?" My voice went all croaky.

"What's it to you?" He shoved past me with a moody look on his face.

"YOU FUCKING MURDERED SOMEONE, FINN!" I panicked.

"Not my first time." He laughed.

Oh. My. Fuck.