ᴍʏ ɢɪʀʟ

After what seemed like a whole day, we finally arrived to the top of the queue whilst waiting for the blue ride. I mean, hands down, it looked scary. Instead of logs we were in inflatable donuts; yeah I know. We had to go in pairs. I was going to go with Finn. We saw Wyatt, Sophia, Georgia and Jack from the balcony.
They were queuing up for a pink ride. It was basically underwater and they got these helmet things so they could breathe once they went under. They were nearly at the front of the line.

"WYATT, GEORGIA!" Sadie shouted.

They looked at us and then gasped.

"YOU GUYS ARE GOING ON THAT- THAT MONSTER?!" Wyatt screamed.

"YEAH!" Finn shouted back.

We all laughed because Wyatt still had his mouth open.

"Alright, guys. It's your turn." The ride manager said.

Sadie and Caleb looked at Finn and I.

"Who goes first?" Sadie laughed.

"Y/n and I can." Finn put an arm around me.

"Fuck." I murmured.

I went at the front Finn went at the back. I rested my head where his *bazinga* was because that's as far as my head could go and rested my elbows on the float. Finn held onto my shoulders.

"Right, you guys ready?" The manager woman asked.

Instead this time Finn and I let out a silent "Yeah".

"Go!" She pushes us.

Oh but this wasn't like the other ride. It was immediately fast. We swirled round and round and went side to side and even nearly upside-down. I was sure Finn and I would lose or voices at the end of the day with how loud we were screaming. We were nearly at the part where we were going to drop twenty five metres.

"SHIT!" I cursed and Finn laughed.

And then we arrived at the drop. It went slowly and then PLOP. We were going down super fast and landed with a huge splash.

"WHOOOOOO!" Finn screamed.

We got off the ride and we're soaking wet.

We looked up to see Sadie and Caleb looking at us from the balcony.

"Was it fun?" Caleb shouted.

"Oh my god, YES!" I shouted back.

Then it was their turn. We watched as they cursed and screamed their way throughout the ride. The funniest was the way they dropped because according to Sadie they had no idea it was coming.

"That. Is. What. I. Call. A. Water. Slide!" Caleb said, punching the air.

We saw Millie and Noah approaching us.

"Hey guys." Millie waved.

"Hey." I smiled.

"Did you guys just go on TH-THAT ride?" Noah pointed to the blue slide which was actually called "The tipping point".

"Yes, and fuck it was amazing!" Finn shouted.

"What rides have you guys gone on?" Sadie asked.

"Well..." Millie laughed. "The baby rides mainly. But we went on the green one!"

Millie pointed to a green ride which OH MY GOD actually looked pretty fun. It was called "Slime Slide". I mean it wasn't as scary looking as "The tipping point" but-

"It was amazing!" Millie squeeled.

"What time is it?" I asked.

Caleb looked at his watch.

"6pm. We have half an hour." He pursed his lips.

"Let's go on one last ride!" I shouted and ran to "Slime Slide".

We went on Slime Slide and then headed back to the donut factory where we were meant to be meeting the others. We went back to the villa and just rested in the livingroom catching up on "Love Island". It was my favourite reality show (it actually is in real life). It was all peaceful and quiet until Finn got a call.

"Sorry, be right back." Finn stood up and walked outside.

I followed after him but kept a low profile and hid under the staircase.
(All of the speeches are Finn, not the other person on the line)

"What the fuck!?" He nearly shouted.

"I'm fucking done with you!"

"What do you mean? I'm not even in your gang anymore!"

Finn was in a gang!?

"Why? What do you mean "why"? Because I'm a better person now!"

"Okay."

"I'll think about it."

"I mean what's the job?"

"Okay, drugs and gun."

"You'll deliver the gun to me?"

"Thanks. I'll only use it when I need to."

"Yep."

"So you give me a gun and I sell the drugs?"

"Thanks, man. Bye."

He ended the call and then walked back into the lounge. What the fuck? A gun? Why? Who's he going to kill? And why the fuck is he still getting involved in all this crap?

He walked back into the hallway and looked under the staircase.

"I knew you were there the whole time." He frowned.

I got up from under the stair case and stood up to face him.

"Finn, a gun!?" I panicked.

"Shut the fuck up!" He shouted, aggressively.

I glared at him and then sighed.

"You know I love you." I stroked his cheek which was red because he was angry. "I just don't want my baby getting in trouble."

"Don't worry about me." He pecked my lips. "This is all just to protect you."