sᴀᴡ, ᴡᴇɴᴛ

5 hours before prom (at school)

Your pov

It was the last lesson till the end of the day and then it was 9th grade PROM! I couldn't wait to get ready and dance my ass off. The girls were all coming to mine to get ready but what I didn't know was that Finn invited Wyatt over because Wyatt wasn't attending the dance either. Pair of bores.

"Hey girl!" Sophia walked in my room and Wyatt and Finn's head turned to her.

Sophia was the first girl here.

"Are you changing or doing your makeup first?" Sophia asked me.

"I'm putting lingerie on first." Finn said for a joke, causing Wyatt to crack. "But seriously dude, I dare you."

"Shut up." Sophia rolled her eyes.

"I'm putting makeup first." I answered.

"Okay, cool."

Then the next to arrive was Georgia, Millie then Sadie.

"You look smokin'" Wyatt eyed all of us.

"Oh, I know." I laughed.

Finn's pov

Jack had a plan that I should surprise y/n at the dance. I mean I agreed to do it but it's gonna take a lot of balls because a man like me can't dance well. Y/n looked so fucking stunning. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. For the looks, y/n came first with Georgia second, then Sophia, Sadie and then Millie.

"Babe." I signaled for y/n to come over.

Wyatt and I were on the bed sitting down whilst the girls were doing their makeup in the mirror. Y/n walked over to me and sat on my lap. She gave me a kiss but a short one because she didn't want to smudge her lipstick.

"You look beautiful." I pecked her lips one more time.

"Thank you baby." She hugged me super tight.

"GOALS!" Millie screamed, jumping over us.

"Millie, get off!" Y/n shouted, half annoyed and half joking.

"Sorry, it's just too cute." She shrugged and got off.

"Sorry that I'm not going." I smiled slightly.

I really badly wanted to let her know I was going in later to surprise her but ofcourse then it wouldn't be a surprise.

"It's... okay I guess." She shrugged.

"Am I still your bwaby?" I pouted like a baby.

"Yes, dickhead." She laughed and then kissed my nose, which would now have a lipstick mark on it so I looked a bit like a clown.

"Let's go!" Sophia clapped.

Y/n got off of my lap and then waved.

"Bye guys!" She blew a kiss.

"Baby, don't leave me!" I begged, playfully.