ᴀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ʜᴏᴘᴇ

Your pov

Georgia and I never found Finn. So Georgia offered to come home with me. Finn wasn't home either. Where was he?

"This is my room." I sighed, slumping on my bed.

"Nice." Georgia slumped next to me then looked at me. "Don't worry, it's all gonna be okay."

"George, he's probably cheating on me right now at some random chicks house." I slapped my forehead.

"I'm here for you." She hugged me.

Her eyes were so cute. But I love Finn. I need him.

Finn's pov

I was still at Lilia's getting all my stuff gathered so I could go back home. I'm such a fucking dick. Lilia's nothing compared to y/n. She can't moan like y/n. Or make me feel pleasure like y/n. And she doesn't look like y/n. I want y/n. I need y/n. I don't care who the fuck she kisses. I just need to tell her the truth about what just happened. I just don't want to lose her. I only care about her. I still have hope for us. I don't want to be a heart without hope.

Your pov

Georgia fell asleep on me and I could hear her low snores. Her mouth wide open and she looked cute and funny at the same time. I heard someone shut the front door from downstairs and then footsteps. The door slowly opened and in walked Finn who looked tired. He looked at me and then at Georgia.

"Sorry." He blurted.

"Why?" I was confused. "Finn, I'm sorry! Georgia and I honestly-"

"I don't care, y/n/n. A kiss is a kiss. I-I did worse." He stuttered, rubbing his arm.

"What?" My voice cracked.

He sat down by me lightly so he wouldn't wake Georgia.

"I was so angry, y/n." He whispered and looked down.

I remembered what Caleb said about Finn slamming girls whenever he was angry.

"So so angry." He sounded like he was about to cry. "So I-"

"Fucked another girl?" I finished off, as a huge lump began to form in my throat.

Finn slowly nodded and then took my hand but I snatched it away.

"Get your skanky hands off of me!" I screamed. "YOU made me believe I was the idiot here! But it was CLEARLY YOU all along!"

Georgia woke up rubbing her eyes and sat up.

"Y/n/n, what's- oh Finn." She looked at both of us.

"Y/n, I'm so sorry." Finn's eyes became marbly. "I love you."

"No, no, you clearly DON'T! You are a COWARD, Finn!" I cried harder than I'd ever cried before. "You RAN away from your problems and then hopped into another girls bed! I don't even wanna look at you! I'm so ashamed of you! You deserve shit, Finn! Your stepdad was so right to have judged you like that because he's right about you! And now... now I wish he finished his job! I wish he kicked you hard enough to wipe your brain cells out! Because clearly you didn't use them ANYWAY!"

I stood up and smacked Finn leaving Georgia's jaw dropping. I threw the lamp across the room and screamed.

"GET OUT!" I shouted to Finn.

"No, y/n/n. I LOVE YOU! I made a mistake, yes. It was Lilia's fault too! But I-"

"LILIA? Have some bloody sense!" I screamed.

" y/-"

"But you're leaving. So..." I took a deep breath. "Go. I'll pack your stuff and put it in your locker. Never come looking for me again."

Finn slowly stood up and walked closer to me.

"Just know I love you. I never stopped loving you. I adore you." A tear rolled down his cheek as he turned on his heel and left my room.

I looked out the window and saw him kick the stones. I looked back at Georgia.

"Y/n." She opened her arms.

I sat back on the bed and hugged her super closer whilst sobbing in her chest.

"So it was Lilia, huh?" Georgia sighed.

"Fucking slut." I swallowed.

Georgia stayed quiet for a moment.

"We can't let her do this." Georgia stroked my arm.

"So what do you wanna do? We can't exactly go back in time." I wiped my tears.

"Payback." Georgia said. "Just something she might not find too pleasant."

"I... yes! Yes!" I stood up. "We need something big! We need to fuck up her year!"

"We could sneak into her house and spray paint all over it!" Georgia was now standing too.

"Then we could do some real damage to her herself!" I clapped.

"Got any black clothes? We need disguise." Georgia pondered.

"I know just the thing." I walked over to my closet and rampaged through my main clothes finding black hoodies and tracksuits. (Pretty Little Liar vibes much)

"Perf." Georgia squeeled. "This is gonna be the best sabotage throughout the whole century!"