ᴶᴱᴬᴸᴼᵁˢ

Quick a/n: I'm soooo sorry I haven't updated. There was a period of time where I was so invested into teen wolf and so I'm working on some teen wolf books at the same time and I completely forgot about my baby Finn. But I'm back bitches. And I'm also back to rewatch the whole of teen wolf and hide in my livingroom with a blanket and popcorn reading and writing on Wattpad. Okay sooo yeah, here's your chapter.

Finn was still mad. Even though we had some serious angry sex yesterday once he found out I hid it he was still looking for a way to get a gun from someone else. I was willing to help him but he wouldn't let me. We were in the holiday bedroom and he slumped on the bed, sighing.

"Y/n/n?" He asked.

I sat on the bed next to him who was laying down and looked at his precious face.

"Yeah?" I answered.

"Why did you hide it?" He whispered.

"Because," I started. "I wanted you to be safe. I don't want my boyfriend to end up in prison. I love you, Finn."

Finn rolled his eyes and got up from the bed, walked out of the room and slammed the door behind him.

Damn, he was still mad.

Mad enough to not say "I love you" back to me.

And that hurt.

I lay down on the bed and small tears exited my eyes; I was such an idiot. Hiding that gun made this holiday the worst you could ever imagine. I didn't know Finn needed the gun for some gang shit. And it sounded bad to me at first when he explained but I understand things better now.

I got up from the bed and looked around the house for Finn and found him on the balcony, his head in his hands.

"Finn?" My voice cracked.

"Please," he murmured. "Go away."

"No." I confidently said. "I love you. I'm not letting you send me away just like that."

He looked up at me.

"I need that gun, y/n." He took a deep breath.

"FUCK THE GUN!" I screamed.

Finn was taken by surprise from my tone of voice.

"ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS THE GUN! YOU CAN'T EVEN TELL ME YOU LOVE ME ANYMORE. I TOLD YOU I'D HELP YOU. I SUCKED YOUR DAMN DICK TO MAKE IT UP TO YOU! FUCK YOU!" I screamed and Finns facial expression turned to sad.

"I do love you." He whispered. "You don't understand some of my needs."

"All you need from me is sex. I bet you don't even love me." I looked down and tried to stop my tears from running.

"No. That's not true." He held my two hands in his hands. "I don't use you for sex, y/n. I love you."

"I can't do this anymore." My tears fell. "I just wanna stop living."

"No!" Finn shouted. "Don't you dare fucking say that! I love you and so does everybody else! You have a million reasons to live!"

"I..." I just stood there and cried in Finns shoulder.

"Shhh, it's alright baby." He whispered sweet things in my ear that seemed to calm me down. "Everything will be fine."

I looked up into his puppy dog eyes.

"No, it's not." I admitted.

He wiped my tears with his thumbs.

"It will be." He kisses my forehead.

"What are we gonna do now? We need a gun before that gang comes." I asked.

"I'll get a fake adult ID and get one from the nearest gun store." He nodded.

"It can't be that simple." I shook my head. "You need money."

"I have money. From all the dealing I used to do. Trust me, we'll figure out a way. We always do."

He placed a soft but long kiss on my lips.

"What gun are you two on about?" We heard a voice say.

Both our heads snapped to the door of the balcony to see Sadie.

"Sooo, are you guys gonna tell me or?"