ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴏᴜʀ ʙᴀʙʏ

After English class I got up from seat and began to pack my bag.

"So when will I see you next?" Georgia asked.

"Uhm, do you wanna sit with me and my friends at lunch today?" I smiled.

"Yeah, sure babes." She gave me a sweet smile and then put her bag on her back.

-At lunch-

I sat with the crew at lunch and looked around waiting for Georgia to come.

"Who are you looking for?" Finn asked.

"The new girl, Georgia. I said she could come eat with us. Is that fine?" I asked everyone.

"Yeah. She's spicy." Caleb chuckled.

"Oi!" Sadie fake slapped Caleb's arm as they were currently going out.

"There she is!" Jaeden pointed out Georgia who was nearly at out table.

"Hey." Georgia said as she sat next to me.

"Look at you." Jack winked at Georgia.

"I'm Georgia."

Everyone introduced themselves and made small talk.

"What's your type?" Noah asked, clearly making it obvious he had a bit of an interest in her.

"Uh, I'm bisexual. But I like girls mostly. People like y/n." She nervously said.

I smiled to myself. Finn looked over at her as he was next to me and then glared.

"Huh?" Finn asked, going red.

"I said I like girls like y/n." Georgia repeated, not scared of Finn.

"Fuck that." Finn laughed rudely and kissed me on the lips roughly.

He then grabbed my butt from under the table. He was obviously mad.

"I'm not sure if y/n goes for slags!" Finn shouted out loud on purpose and grabbed it tighter.

Georgia dropped her knife and fork and then got up from the table. Her eyes started watering up and it was then that she turned around to run out of the cafeteria.

"Finn, you're so stupid." Sadie rolled her eyes.

"S'cuse me Sadie?" Finn went redder.

"Why are you just so rude sometimes?" I nearly shouted, slapping Finn's hand off of my ass and then getting up and following Georgia.

She walked into the toilet so I followed her in. I heard soft crying from inside one of the cubicles.

"Gee, are you in here?" I asked.

"Please, go away." She sniffled.

"No. Finn had no right to say that. I mean what can I say? He's just really overprotective over me, y'know?" I said softly.

She unlocked the door and came out.

"Don't cry." I hugged her. "I just think he's pissed you said I'm your type."

"Well I don't lie. So he's gonna have to deal with it." She wiped her tears with her sleeve.

"Come on. Let's go back." I said.

Georgia took a deep breath as we headed back to the table. Finn looked pissed because I brought her back with me. We sat down.

"You okay, George?" Sadie asked Georgia.

"Yeah, Thanks." Georgia sniffled.

I tried to cuddle Finn but he shoved me away.

"The fuck man?" I kissed my teeth and rolled my eyes.

"What?" Finn asked.

I didn't reply.

"Oh, fuck off." Finn rolled his eyes at me and then looked at Jack.

I could see Jack and Finn making faces at each other. They had their own face language. And to be honest they were probably talking about me.
I looked at Georgia who could sense what was going on as well. Everyone else was just having their own little conversation.

"Don't feel bad." Georgia smiled.

"My own boyfriend is literally treating me like shit right now though." I sighed.

"So tell him. Then when he knows he'll realise more how much of a dick he is." She shrugged.

I looked at Finn who was whispering something to Jack. I couldn't really hear anything.

"Can you stop talking about me? Thanks babe." I said rudely.

"I wanna rinse your mouth out with soap right now and then make you eat shampoo." Finn said disgustedly.

Jack and Finn laughed. That cut me deep. Georgia and Millie's jaws dropped. Why is he such a fucking dick. Wanna know the truth about our baby? I'm glad we never had it. Finn would probably fucking treat it how he treats me.

"You girls wanna do something after school?" Georgia asked.

"Yeah, shopping?" Sophia squeeled.

"Fuck, yeah." I smiled. "Let's go summer shopping!"

I knew my favourite girlfriends were going to make me feel better. 

Georgia winked at me and then turned her attention back to Jaeden who was talking to her about this forest in Canada that apparently takes people's feet for shoes. Yeah, she likes me.

-After school-

The girls and I decided to meet by Sophia's car so we could all go to the mall. We were all there and just waiting for Sophia herself.

"There she is." Georgia pointed out.

"Sorry y'all. Mrs Ryder wanted a word about my homework. Anyways, hop in and let's get SHOPPIN' 'till we DROPPIN'!" Sophia clapped.

We all stared at her like she was crazy.

"You guys didn't think that was dope?" She raised her eyebrow.

We all laughed and got in the car. Sophia was driving whilst Millie was in the passenger seat whilst me, Georgia and Sadie were at the back. Traffic wasn't so bad so we got there in ten minutes.

"We're here!" Sophia clapped.

We all hopped out of the car. We had a long list of shops to go to; Topshop, New Look and all those nice stores. We went to Tophshop first. We all wanted to get a matching bikini for the summer.

When we got to the changing rooms only three stalls were left so Sadie and Sophia shared one, Millie had one to herself and Georgia and I had to go in one

"This is a bit weird." I said, closing the changing room curtain.

"Don't worry. I won't make it awkward for you." She giggled but she already made me feel a little bit nervous inside.