ᴄᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ

"But I don't wanna be a player, and she don't wanna be a freak no more"

"Finn... I'm sorry but WHERE IS YOUR BRAIN AT?" I shouted at him as we were still in the woods.

Suddenly, we heard someone scrambling onto their feet from behind us; Jaeden was still alive. Phew. I guess.

"Oh, you're still alive." I frowned.

Finn sighed as Jaeden walked over to us.

"Dude, you nearly murdered me." Jaeden huffed to Finn, shoving past him.

He walked away from us and shook his head whilst walking in pain.

"See, he's not dead." Finn looked me deeply in the eyes.

"I-I..."

Finn smacked his lips against mine and then he started kissing my chin. I moaned which I wasn't supposed to which made Finn go down to my neck and suck on it. I wrapped my arms around him and enjoyed my massage. After Finn stopped he looked back at my lips then at my eyes.

"You're very seductive, Wolfhard." I nodded.

"I'm not gonna disagree." He shrugged and then grabbed my hand as we walked back into school.

"Finn Wolfhard, please report to the principal's office." We heard and Finn turned to me and bit his lip in panic.

"Fuck. I bet you Jaeden's told principal Ryder." He threw his gum wrapper on the floor.

"Don't worry." I patted him on the back. "Do you have have any gum left?"

"Just had the last one." He sighed. "But it's still fresh in my mouth if you want it."

Finn kissed me and inserted the gum into my mouth within the kiss.

"Thanks." I smiled.

"No probs, bby g." He hugged me. "Look, I have to get going to the principal's office but I'll see you in music, okay?"

I nodded and Finn rushed to the principal's office. God, I love him when he's like this.

*timeskip to music lesson*

I sat in my chair and was next to Sadie for music and saved a seat next to me for Finn too.

"So, you are pregnant then?" Sadie asked.

"N-no." I shook my head, and then gulped.

I hated having to lie to my closest friends.

Finn then walked in before the lesson started and sat next to me.

"What was it about?" I asked.

"It was actually only about my attendance and about how I need to start coming to school more often." He pecked me on the cheek.

"Phew." I sighed in relief.

Suddenly, the most popular girl of the school, Loren Beech and her bestfriend Danielle Cohn walked over to me.

"Hey." They said.

"Hi?" I said.

"You seem cool. Sit with us at lunch." Loren nodded and then walked off with Dani.

They probably only like me because I'm Finn's girl but okay. If they want me to sit with them, no problem.

"What about us?" Sadie asked. "Won't you sit with us?"

"Tomorrow I will." I shrugged.

Then the mean girl of the school, Lilia Buckingham and her squad walked over.

"Ew, preggo bitch." Lilia laughed.

"She's such a slag."

"Ugly AF."

"Fat ass bitch. Ew. Just gross!"

"Ugh, so idiotic."

Finn looked angry. They walked off still laughing and Finn stood up about to go after them but I stopped him.

"Finn! It's fine."

"You're a bunch fat sluts!" Finn shouted after them.

He sat back down with his fists clenched.

"Finn, it's fine." I stroked his leg.

"If they give you any more trouble, tell me." He shook his head.

"Okay, okay."

"I just don't want anybody to hurt you." He grabbed my hand and didn't let go until the end of the lesson.

*lunchtime*

I went to go and sit with Danielle and Loren as they wanted to me to sit with them. They were the ultimate popular group; Loren Beech, Danielle Cohn, Danielle Bregoli, Maddie Ziegler and Mackenzie Ziegler. I sat down and rested my lunch tray on the table.

"Girls, this is y/n. She's our new squad member." Loren smiled and the other flicked their hair.

"Now there are rules if you wanna be in our squad." Maddie nodded. "No loud eating. No wearing blue, green or yellow EVER! Not even one dot!"

"No going out with ugly guys." Danielle B laughed.

"She's going out with Finn and he's a fine ass so that's fine." Loren shrugged. "And lastly no talking to nerds. Like them for example."

Loren pointed to Millie, Sadie and Sophia's table and they were laughing out loud at a joke. Shoot.

"Oh yeah, they're SO nerdy and stupid. NEVER even say a word to them." Mackenzie pointed out.

I nodded. At the end of lunch my new group and I were walking out of the lunch hall when Sadie and Millie walked over to me.

"Hey, girl!" They said.

Loren and the others made disgusted faces.

"Ew." Loren said and then everyone laughed.

"Y/n?" Sadie and Millie looked confused.

"Get outta my way, fleas." I said, making the others laugh.

Sadie and Millie looked like they were about to cry and then ran out.

"Nice job, girl!" Danielle C high fived me.

Fuck, what am I doing?