ᴛʜᴇ ___ ᴡᴀs ᴀᴍᴀᴢɪɴɢ

"You got that gun, you got that dangerous love"

Finn's pov

I woke up next to y/n who was curled up next to me with both her hands on my hips. Yes, I'd finally gotten what I wanted. Now it's time to move on and go for another girl, probably Sophia her friend. It was Friday so I shook Y/n to wake her up.

Your pov

I woke up next to Finn and only just remembering what we did last night and then it came back to me. We had sex. Not that I was regretting it; I just think I'm starting to like Finn.

*timeskip to school*

Finn's pov

We were in History class and I decided to get Sophia to come to mine tonight as she sat next to me and then I was planning to go for Lilia after her. Gosh, I had a long list of girls waiting to bang.

"So, Sophia." I started.

"Y-Yeah." She smiled.

"I was hoping you'd want to come to mine tonight or something like that?" I winked.

She looked pretty excited.

"Sure!" She squeeled.

Easy peasy lemon SQUEEZY.

At lunch I went to sit with the crew and tell them about last night and also my plans for tonight.

"Ayy, what happened last night then? Caleb asked.

"The sex was amazing. I gave it to y/n in fast motion then hit it from the back and watched that ass motion." I nodded, smirking.

"Who you getting tonight?" Jack asked.

"Sophia, y/n's friend." I pointed over to Sophia who was sat on the other table and then I saw y/n walk in.

Your pov

It was lunch and I went to sit with my friends and decided not to tell them about last night. When I got there Sophia was really excited for some reason.

"Hey guys." I put my lunch tray down and sat with them.

"Hey." Sadie waved at me.

"Guess what!?" Sophia turned to me. "Finn Wolfhard asked me to go to his and he WINKED at me!"

They all squeeled and got really excited; pathetic. I slammed my fork and knife on the table leaving them in silence and confusion.

"Are you o-okay?" Millie asked.

I got up from my seat and walked over to Finn and his friends who were goofing about. I thought he liked me. I thought I wasn't just another girl he would screw with and then throw away for another girl. I thought- - oh fuck it.

"HEY!" I slammed my fist on their table leading them all to shut up.

"You okay, doll? Got lost?" Jaeden made a baby sad face.

They all laughed apart from Finn who looked down and didn't look up.

"You are bullshit, all of you!" I went super red and got extremely furious.

"Woah woah woah, calm yourself y/n!" Finn finally looked up at me and rolled his eyes.

I thought he- - okay I should stop with assuming how people feel about me. Now the whole cafeteria was looking at us.

"If I knew I was another one of your sex toys I would've never even talked to you! You can BUY sex toys you know rather than PLAYING with girls' hearts. You fucked me last night and now you're going for my bestfriend! I'll make sure you don't get ANYWHERE near her!" I screamed from the top of my lungs.

"I never liked you, get the fuck over me." Finn stood up and said that right up to my face and looked at me with a disgusted look on his face leading everyone at the cafeteria to laugh at me.

Tears flooded my eyes; I couldnt help it.

Finn's pov

"I never liked you, get the fuck over me." I said to y/n, standing up and saying it right in front of her face to make it clear.

But some part of what I said wasn't true. Suddenly everyone started laughing and when I looked back at y/n I could see her eyes watering and one small tear trickled down her cheek. I could see how hurt she was. Just looking at her cry was hurting me. All the other girls that came up to me crying and complaining in the past never hurt me; but y/n was somehow making me want to spoon her. Which you should know I never do. I feel so bad. I'm such a dick.

"Oh my, y/n. I'm s-so sorry!" I covered my mouth. "I didn't mean- -"

Y/n ran off out of the cafeteria and I ran after her.

Your pov

How could that bastard have done that to me!? I mean he's done it to millions of other girls but I had no clue he would do it to me. I ran out of the cafeteria crying. I ran down the hallway but before I could run any further I felt someone grab my arm and when I looked behind me it was Finn.

"y/n, I'm so sorry!" He cried, looking serious for the first time in ever.

"Shut up! You broke me, are you happy!?" I shouted back in his face.

"y/n, please listen to what I have to say!" Finn started. "I didn't mean what I said back there! I actually like you! I feel like you're good for me. In the past few days I've felt less bad and I don't know why!" He blurted.

"Finn." I took a deep breath. "You barely even know me."

I could have sworn I saw one of Finn's eyes water but it must've been me seeing things because Finn never cries.

Finn's pov

I was such a dick. The only time I find someone decent that'll make me a better person and happier person I have to push them away and realise it the minute after. Y/n wasn't a hoe. I was so wrong. I actually like her. That's right. I like her.

Your pov

I actually hate him. That's right. I hate him.

I shook his arm off of me and ran into the toilets and felt sort of sick. I ran into the toilets revealing a whole lot of puke. It's not what you think it is. So don't even think one bit about it.