ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇ

Finn's pov

I was still stood there with an emotionless face. Watching my girlfriend kiss Georgia. They didn't part. Not once. Finally they parted and smiled in each other's eyes. Y/n then noticed me. I dropped the flowers.

Your pov

After Georgia and I parted we exchanged happy smiles. I mean, come on she's gorgeous. I looked behind Georgia and then saw him. My boyfriend. Finn Wolfhard. With roses in his hand. We made dry eye contact and then he dropped the flowers. I could even see the flowers dropping in slow motion in my brain. It was so painful to see.

"Fuck." I whispered.

"What?" Georgia asked.

Finn ran out the hall and slammed the doors behind him.

"FINN! FINN!" I let go of Georgia and ran to the exit trying to find Finn.

Finn was a very fast person so I got no where.

"FINN! PLEASE!" I shouted one last time. "UGH!"

I screwed up big time.

"Woah, y/n. What's going on?" Caleb patted my back.

"I KISSED G-GEORGIA!" I sobbed into Calebs chest. "And F-Finn saw."

"Oh." Caleb puckered his lips. "You really fucked up this time."

"I love him Caleb." I carried on sobbing.

"I know you do. He'll be fine. He'll get over it."

"HOW!? How do you get over your girlfriend kissing another girl?"

"Well usually when Finn's mad he just fucks girls and then he's fine the day after." Caleb chuckled.

After realising what he just said Calebs eyes widened and so did mine.

"He's gonna cheat on me." I whispered.

"Stay CALM!" Caleb reassured. "Just, uh, I dont think he'll cheat y/n."

"Caleb." I half shouted. "I know what Finn's like! And for you to say he probably won't cheat is bullshit! Now outta my way!"

I shoved past Caleb and ran out the school to try and find Finn.

Finn's pov

I ran as at away as possible from the school. I fucking hate myself. For making myself believe it was love. I'm the one who's most likely to cheat and instead she's done it. I don't know if that was even the real her up there. Did she just forget about me because I wasn't at the dance? Did she-

"FINN!"

I turned around to see Lilia, carrying her prom dress so she wouldn't trip on it. She ran over to me.

"What?" I sighed.

"What happened? I saw you run out."

"Just... trouble in paradise." I raised my eyebrow.

"I know."

"What would you know about it, Lilia? All you do is beg for sex."

"C'mon, I'm not ALWAYS like that." She giggled.

She began to just walk with me on the sidewalk.

"You seem really down." She shrugged.

"I am. My "girlfriend" kissed the new girl." I clapped.

"Well that's shit. I mean I would be so angry if I were you."

"Oh, I am."

"D'you remember when you were mad and you'd always used to call me up and we'd bang really loudly that your next door neighbors would complain?" Lilia giggled.

I chuckled.

"Yep. I mean we never went out but we just had weekly fun." I looked down at my shoes.

"I mean, you did say you are angry..." Lilia gave wide eyes. "So I can help."

"How?" I sighed.

"How I always used to help. Sex." She gave me a seductive look.

"Lilia, look." I sighed.

"No, no." She looked away from me. "I get it. You wanna be loyal to y/n because she DEFINATELY been 100% loyal to you."

I mean I was angry.

"Fine." I shrugged.

"What?"

"You can fuck me. We haven't done it in long anyways. I'm sure you have some new skills up your sleeve." I smirked.

Your pov

I was still running around looking for Finn in the school grounds. Was he even here? I went into the shower room and sat on the bench, slightly sobbing.

"Y/n/n?" Georgia walked in. "Oh my god, this is all my fault! I- I'm so sorry!"

"No, Georgia. I mean yes it sort of was but it was my fault too." I cried.

She sat next to me and half hugged me.

"He loves you. He won't do anything." She laid her head on my shoulder.

"You don't know that." I sniffed.

"If he does then he's a dickhead for doing that to you. I mean..." Georgia paused. "Who wouldn't want you? You're unreal."

I looked down at Georgia's lips.

"Why do I keep doing this?" I whispered.

"Hm?"

"Why do I keep wanting to just kiss you, Georgia?"

"I... want to kiss you too. All the time." She smiled.

Then her smile faded.

"But I cant. I'm gonna help you with this Finn thing. Okay?" She rubbed my back.

"Okay." I took a deep breath.

Finn's pov

Lilia and I were under the covers naked in her bed. She snuggled up to me.

"That was the best sex I've had in ages." She giggled. "You are good at it Finn Wolfhard."

I sniffed.

"So are you."