ʟɪᴇs

"Right now I'm in a state of mind, I wanna be in, like, all the time"

Your pov

After Finn and I took a nice hot bath together, we got dressed and decided to go back to mine but on the way we saw Jaeden, Jack and Noah. Great. Just great. They walked over to us smoking their cigarettes.

"Hey dude. And Doll." Jack winked.

"Don't call her that." Finn rolled his eyes.

"Wow. What happened to you? You lost your cool." Jaeden laughed.

"I haven't." Finn shrugged. "I'm just trying this new thing called changing."

"Why are you changing? Or should I say who are you changing for?" Noah raised his brow.

"Y/n." Finn nodded.

"Who?" The others laughed.

"Me." I frowned and glared at them.

"Right, Sorry." Noah coughed.

"I'm preggy." I put my hands on my hips.

"Cut the crap, we know you guys are pranking us!" Jaeden clapped.

Finn and I looked at them like they were stupid and in about ten seconds their smiles faded.

"You're being real?" Noah said shockingly.

"Yes." Finn nodded and took a deep breath.

"Let's feel." Jaeden stroked my belly and started laughing, but Finn pushed him.

"What the fuck, man!?" Jaeden shouted.

"Lay off, alright?" Finn shook his head and put his arm around me. "This is my girl now."

I smiled.

"And please can you guys stop smoking because you're already gonna damage the baby's health." He added, taking their cigarettes and throwing them on the floor. "Bye."

We turned our backs and walked away leaving their jaws dropping.

"Your friends are really full of bullshit." I whispered in Finn's ear as we were walking back to mine.

"I know. I know." He sighed.

Finn looked at me and bit his lip.

"What?" I questioned.

"Nothing, you're just so fucking hot. If you had nothing cooking in that stomach, I'd bring you to bed." He said as if he was horny. He probably was to be honest.

"Oh my god, Finn. If we have this baby, you cannot say stuff like that in front of it!" I laughed.

"There's nothing to say. But it might hear me thumping you in the middle of the night." He raised his brow.

"Oh. My. Days." I rolled my eyes at the same time as giggling.

Finn put his hand down the back of my shorts, but I lightly slapped his hand.