ᴇxᴘʟᴀɪɴ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ

VERY heavy smut warning and this time I mean VERY VERY heavy🤨

It was night and we went back home to the cabin. I hadn't told Finn I was raped. We were getting ready to go to bed and I was in bed, tucked and crying silently.

"Finn." I called.

Finn was in the bathroom brushing his teeth and I was hurting too much to get back up so I needed Finn to get my hair band.

"What?" Finn shouted back from the bathroom.

"Please can you hand me my hair band?" I called back.

I heard annoyed mumbles and then Finn threw the hairband at me from the bathroom which ended up going to the other side of the room.

"I said hand me, not throw me." I huffed.

"No one fucking cares." Finn came out of the bathroom and rolled his eyes at me.

"Why are you so moody?" I asked, taken aback by his grumpy attitude.

"Oh my god, I'm tired. You're doing my head in with your stupid crack voice." He spat, getting under the covers too and tugging all of the blanket to himself so I was freezing.

If only he knew what happened he wouldn't be such an asshole. I wasn't in the mood for Finn's shitty attitude today. I'd already been put down enough that day and I wasn't in the mood. Finn looked at me and rolled his eyes. My eyes watered and as soon as he saw his expression softened.

"Oh no, baby, don't cry! Shhh." He put the blanket over me as well as him and kissed my cheek. "I'm sorry baby. I'm just in a shit mood after this whole day. Thought it would be better."

He hugged me as we both sat up in bed. I could feel him stroking my hair. I was silently crying in his arms.

"I'm sorry, baby. I'm a dick." He sighed and tightened the hug. "Don't cry. I mean you're really fucking cute when you do. Not that you aren't always cute because you're always cute! I mean... just cheer up. Please? I hate seeing you upset."

"Finn, you don't understand." I mumbled.

I could hear his breathing get louder.

"Why are you upset?" He looked down at me and I looked up at him.

"Nothing." I smiled.

It wasn't a fake smile. It was a smile I put on because I enjoyed looking in those puppy dog eyes.

"I love you." Finn kissed my nose and then my cheek. "So much."

"I love you too." I looked at his lips and then back into his eyes.

I could drown in the sight of those chocolate marrant eyes.

He leaned in closer and I did the exact same. We both closed our eyes until our lips were softly together, moving to the fireworks in our heads. It felt so right in the moment. I didn't want to part. I'd just had a bad night and I needed this. I needed him. Every bit of him. I bit his lip down and slipped my tongue in. He found my tongue and licked on it as we were both sat there enjoying the occasion, and on the virge of something special. We didn't break the kiss once; I straddled him and held his shoulder as our hips collided slowly every now and then. It was when I felt his member poking through that I was getting fully turned on. And I wasn't going back. I sucked on his neck and nibbled on his soft pale skin leaving marks. I took his shirt off and threw it across the room, realising only a few seconds later I accidently through it out of the window instead. Finn parted the kiss and looked at the window smirking.

"My shir-"

"We'll get it later." I kissed him once more and then took my shirt off.

Finn rolled over so that he was straddling me and attacked my chest with soft, heartwarming kisses. He lightly kissed my jawline and I could feel his tongue wiggling around on the surface of my skin, leading my to moan. I could feel his smirk. I sat up more straight so Finn could take my bra off. It took time for Finn to unstrap it.

"You take way too long." I teased.

"Just making it last longer." Finn bit his lip and then pressed his lips against my breast and sucking on it.

He fiddled with the other and I loved it. He came back up and looked deeper into my eyes than he ever has before.

"Fuck, I want you." He blurted.

He got up from the bed and took of his trousers along with his pants leaving his member to waggle around free in the air. He came back into the bed and took my shorts off until I was only in my pants. His wet lips kissed around my pant line and around my belly button.

"Can I?" Finn asked looking up at me whilst tugging the ends of my pants.

I gradually nodded and exhaled. He slowly slid my pants off until they were down at my feet. He threw them on the floor and then I felt him licking me out. He slammed his tongue onto my vag and licked around in circles as I felt his nose rubbing on the base. I moaned and made knots in his hair with my hand and he looked up at me to reassure himself I was good with it. He then without warning plunged his tongue into my hole and made low noises which sent chills throughout my whole body. I didn't really how wet I saw until he came back up and licked his lips with a seductive look on his face.

"I'm going to make you feel amazing, baby girl." He whispered, whilst positioning himself with my entrance.

I opened my legs wider and Finn gave me a loving hungry kiss before pushing slowly and gently into me.

"Oh my god." My eyes widened as he put his whole member into me. "Baby, move!"

Finn started thrusting slowly at first but I knew he wouldn't be able to keep it up because a minute later he began thrusting into me at a high speed, and I had to grip onto the sheets. The pain turned into pleasure and I knew then that I just couldn't get enough of him.

"Don't stop, Finn!" I whispered and moaned at the same time which led him to move faster in and out of me. "I'm so close!"

"Let it out, baby!" Finn encouraged. "Squirt out of your wet pussy!"

I couldn't hold it in any longer; I snapped. The knot in my stomach was gone and now I was dripping wet. I could feel the my own cum dripping down my leg. He thrusted even harder and faster until his balls were smacking against my skin.

"Oh my god, baby!" I shouted.

He kissed me whilst thrusting in and out of me. I could feel him in me. Finn looked turned on but pulled out. Once he pulled out he laid down and I crawled on top of him and my head was right next to his number. I licked it like a popsicle to tease him.

"Y/n, please." Finn held my hair into a ponytail.

I then put all of him in my mouth and bobbed my head up and down. He was very hard. Finn WolfHARD was hard.

I felt as he cummed in my mouth and I swallowed every bit of it; I was a grateful girl. He thrusted his hips up to get more of him in me and I felt his member slap the back of my throat causing me to gag so I came back up and kissed Finn lightly on the lips.
I straddled him so that he was in me and then I bounced up and down. He slapped my ass as I jumped up and down on his member and then leaned forwards again to kiss him on the lips.

"I love you." I said against his lips.

"I love you too."

How was this smut? Lmao, I'm cringing so hard. This was quite a crazy smut idk😂