ᶠ ᵀᴴᴵˢ

It all worked out. Finn got a gun. But I couldn't explain anything else. Not now. All that mattered was meeting with that gang. And hopefully nobody died. Sadie found out too but promised not to tell the others. Finn was in the bedroom on the bed staring at the ceiling with me beside him.

"In how many more minutes are you meeting them, baby?" I asked, twirling his hair around my finger.

"Fifty." He breathed. "You're not coming, you know."

"Yes I am." I debated. "I'm not letting you go on your own."

"Too bad. I'm not letting you go." He kissed my cheek.

"Why?" I whined.

"Because I'm not risking losing the only person I love in this world. So it's not even a question when you ask if you're coming."

I sighed and hugged Finn on the bed.

"Be safe. Please." I murmured. "I love you too much to lose you. If I lose you-"

"You won't. I won't let myself die or let you go through having to see me in a coffin." He interrupted.

We just hugged in silence for a few more minutes until Finn got up and reached for the gun which was in the side drawer.

"Finn." I stood up on the other side of the bed and walked over to him. "I love you. I know you know that but I really do."

"I love you too." He smiled a placed a kiss on my lips. "I'll be fine, don't you worry. Stay here and act like I've just gone for a walk."

"Okay." I nodded.

I wanted to cry because what if I lost Finn? I love him. But I needed to be strong for him and for myself. Also for everyone who was in the holiday house otherwise they'd wonder why I'm crying.

"Bye, baby." He gave me a huge warm hug and then kissed my forehead. "I'll see you in an hour."

"See you." I forced a smile and nuzzled my head into his chest for a few seconds until we parted.

Finn walked out of the room and then turned back round and mouthed an "I love you" and I mouthed it back. And then he was gone. I looked out the window to see him just shutting the door and walking down the alleyway. God, I hope he stays safe. He's all on his own because his ex gang are back in y/hometown.

I turned back around and saw Sadie there which managed to scare me.

"Fuck this." I burst into tears and cried on Sadies shoulder.

"Y/n/n, it's fine. This is Finn. He won't die." She reassured me, rubbing my back.

"And if he does?" I wiped my tears.

"Then at least he died knowing someone like you loves him." She hugged me tighter.

Thoughts of Finn not being here flooded my brain and made me cry even more because to be honest I don't know what I would do if Finn died. I love him more than anyone and anything. Imagine having to go back home with no Finn. That would destroy me.

I stopped hugging Sadie and wiped more of my tears.

"We gotta do something. I'm not letting him go there on his own. I love him a-and if I lose him, Sadie, you don't know half of what I'll do to myself." I admitted.

"Okay, you're right." Sadie wiped my tears with his sleeve. "But first we have gOt to tell the others. We need their help. We can't do this on our own."

"Okay." I nodded.

"And second." Sadie smirked. "We need a game plan."