ᴄʟᴏsᴇʀ

"Okay, don't look." Georgia giggled. "I mean you can if you reeeeallly want but yeah."

She took her bra off so she could put the top of the bikini on. Obviously she covered her nipples. I didn't know what was wrong with me but obviously I didn't know where to look so I just looked... right at her boobies.

"Are you looking at my tennis balls?" She laughed.

"Pfft, no. Uh, no!" I said pretty obviously.

"Yeah right." She playfully rolled her eyes.

In the end we both managed to get changed and then we decided to take mirror selfies when we were back in our normal clothes to post on our Instagram pages.

-

@y/n.xx

Liked by milliebbrown, slinkysink and 352 others

Y/n.xx: "clouds aren't clouds without a secret" @geebadb

Geebadb: ly❤️

Y/n.xx: @geebadb ly2 uno it💙

Slinkysink: CUTE we r still in the changing room taking selfies

Sophiawholikeslillies: that's right @slinkysink

Jaedenlbher: girls😍

view 130 more comments

-

"Y/n?"

I turned to face Georgia.

"Hm?" I hummed in response.

"I just wanted to say thanks for today. You're honestly unreal." She hugged me and I hugged her back. When we parted she looked deeply into my eyes.

She leaned in a little bit closer so that our foreheads were nearly touching. I did the same.

"I can't." She sighed and took a step back.

"Why not?" I said, disappointed.

"You're with Finn. I don't steal people's girls or boys. It's not me." She looked upset. "I'd love to kiss you. Just because. But then I'd be titled selfish."

"George, it's okay." I said, reassuring her. "I think we're both in the wrong. Why not just... still be close? But not boyfriend/ girlfriend close?"

"Sure, bestfriend with a little bit of benefits?" She giggled.

"Hm, okay." I smiled.

I hugged her once again and then Sophia dropped everyone home. I walked into my room and found Finn on the bed with his phone.

"Hi." I said quietly.

He's pissed me off today.

"Hi." He replied.

"So when are you gonna rinse my mouth out with soap and make me eat shampoo then?" I said, in an annoyed tone.

"I didn't mean that. You know I didn't. I just don't want anyone taking my girl." He rolled his eyes.

"Alright and no one will." I sat next to him. "That's just not a very nice thing to say to your girlfriend."

"Sorry baby." He kissed my nose.

"You should apologise to Georgia too." I shrugged.

"Okay, if it makes you happy."

I rested my head on his shoulder and he kissed my forehead.

-

@finnwhard

Liked by y/n

Liked by y/n.xx, geebadb and 412 others

Finnbadb: you are so important to me❤️ @y/n.xx yeah we have our arguments and rough patches but that just makes us stronger, we've been through so much it's unbelievable but uno I love you and that i mean it. Thanks for putting up with me when I'm being a dick, it's more hard than I thought. So yeah I love you bby, sorry for all the shit things I dun in life but uno it was all my usual bullshit💍🧜🏽‍♀️

-

"Aww, your recent post." I said as I came back from going to the toilet.

Finn smiled. Everyday it seems like we're just getting closer and closer.

"You know I meant every little thing." He shrugged.

"Come here." I said, straddling Finn.

He smiled into my eyes and then looked down at my lips.

"You're cute." I blurted.

He smashed his lips onto mine for ten seconds and then I pulled away for breath.

I got up and then went to get my phone from the desk.

"Cutie." Finn murmured.