ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ sᴛᴏᴘ

DiNg DoNg!

"Someone's at the door!" Noah and I answered and no one was there but a cardboard box. "Oh."

"Who is it?" Finn called.

Noah knelt down and read what was on the box.

"For F.w"

"Finn, I-it's for you!" I shouted.

Finn stood and casually walked to the front door.

"Thanks." He lifted the box and then walked off up the stairs.

I went to go follow him into our room and saw him place it on the bed. He was staring into the box with a smirk on his face. I walked over to him.

"What is it?" I looked in the box and there was a gun.

An actual real fucking gun. The gun someone had promised to give Finn.

"Uh, Finn?" My voice cracked.

"Fuck, yeah." Finn lifted the gun out of the box and pointed it at the birds outside, pretending to shoot at them. "Shoot, Shoot."

"Put that away." I put my hands on my hips.

"But baby, this is a fucking gun. Works within metres away. One click and boom... a bullet goes." He bit his lip.

"Why do you have that? Finn, don't get in trouble. I can't lose you." I sighed.

"Baby, you won't." He popped the gun back in the box and hid it under the bed.

"Seriously?" I frowned. "What the fuck Finn? I seriously cannot believe you right now! A gun? And this isn't even our house! You're putting yourself and Jacks grandparents at risk!"

"Oh my God, y/n. Chill. It's for protection." He held my hips and leaned in for a kiss.

I kissed him but then pulled away because I was still slightly pissed with him.

"C'mon, is that all I'm getting?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Yes, until you do something with that gun. And it's gotta be good." I walked out of the room.

"Mad! You are mad!" I shouted as I turned around to see Finn smirking in the doorway.

"Yeah, I am." He chuckled.

I turned back around and rolled my eyes. A gun? Well, hope that works well for you Finn. I really do.

I walked back into the livingroom.

"What was in the box?" Wyatt asked.

"Nothing." I smiled.

-Time skip to bedtime-

I brushed my teeth and then walked into Finn and I's room. Finn was on Instagram on his phone tucked in bed. I got in bed next to him and just stared at the ceiling.

"I love you." I whispered, fiddling with my fingers.

Finn put his phone down and turned to me.

"I love you baby girl." He placed a soft warm kiss on my lips.

"Do you?" I looked him in the eye. "Because I'm telling you now Finn. From the bottom of my heart. If you love me, you'll ship that gun back to whomever the fuck gave it to you in the first place. This isn't a play gun Finn. This is real."

"I need it, babe." He half smiled. "To protect you."

"Finn, you don't need a gun to protect me. I can protect myself! That's some excuse right there." I whisper shouted.

"It's not an excuse!" His voice cracked. "You're worrying way too much. Fucking trust me, y/n! Trust me! You trust me, don't you?"

"Yes. Yes, Finn. I do. But you'd better respect my trust in you." I looked back up at the ceiling.

"You know I love you. You don't need to test that." He rolled his eyes.

"This is so out of proportion, Finn!" I raised my voice. "Go to bed, just go to bed."

"Well i dont know if you're mad at me or not but, good night my love." He kissed my cheek and turned over so he faced the other side.

"Night." I whispered and spooned him.

-The next morning-

I woke up and Finn wasn't beside me. I looked under the bed and took the box. I lifted the gun up. Well if he won't get rid of it I will. I firstly cleaned it so no handprints of ours would be on it and then crept outside with the gun in my pocket and saw a drain. I didn't know what else to do so I just put it into the drain. No one goes down there anyway apart from Bill Skarsgard they say. Finn will be so pissed off but I don't care. It's for his own good. I walked back in and Finn was outside in the garden on one of the sun lounger with his sunglasses on. I walked out and took one look at him. Pfft, funny.

"#thuglife." I burst out laughing.

Finn removed his sunglasses and smiled.

"Shut up." He laughed.

Phew, he doesn't know yet.

"Can I join you?" I yawned.

"Well, not in your pyjamas." He chuckled.

"Right." I nodded. "Be right back."

I ran back in the house and upstairs to get my bikini on and then ran straight back down. No one was even awake yet apart from Finn and I. I sat beside him on one on the sun loungers.

I turned to face him.

"I sort of lied." Finn nervously rubbed the back of his neck.

"About what?" My smile faded.

"The gun. It was actually..." he took a deep breath. "Don't tell anyone about this, okay?"

"I won't." I promised.

"There's this g-gang. They're here. They knew we were coming because Jaeden told them. I don't know why he did but anyway. Back the point, this gang is really dangerous. My old gang back in y/h/t (your home town) gave me the gun because without the gun we're dead."

I gulped.

"They want to meet me today to make amends so our two gangs can be at peace again. But we know it's a trick. So that gun really is important. Sorry I never told you." He kissed my cheek. "It's just that gun is my only thing to help me in this situation. I need it."