ᴘᴏᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪɴɢs

"You bitch wanna party with a savage, Saint Lauren Savage in an Aston"

Your pov

Finn and I were just about to leave his house to go to mine instead when suddenly a tall man with brown hair and the strong smell of beer and smoke walked through the door.

"YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" The man screamed and punched Finn in the face. "You got this girl PREGANT!?"

"Fuck." I heard Finn say.

Finn's stepdad was out of order. He pinned Finn to the wall and squeezed his wrists.

"I'll make sure for your punishment that this girl never has her baby." He whispered in Finn's ear.

"No! Get off of me!" Finn tried shoving Shawn in the belly but Shawn was far too strong.

Shawn then turned to me.

"You see, this is what's behind his bad boy. Ain't no bad boy now, are ya?" Shawn laughed.

"Let him go!" I shouted.

"Are you kidding me?" He scowled. "This boy right here will LEAVE you when you need him the most. You're just another girl he brought in bed who he wants to probably play a prank on! You'd better pray, little girl!"

"No! I actually like y/n, Shawn! Fuck off!"

Shawn threw Finn onto the floor and kicked him twice and then kept punching him.

"Hey, STOP! Stop it you abusive dickhead!" I tried hauling Shawn off of Finn but Shawn threw me into the floor leaving me landing on my face.

"You are UNFIT to be a father, Finn! God knows what you'll do to it if it ever comes out of that stomach. Probably give it drugs and touch it with your skanky ass hands!"

"ARGHHHHH!" Finn screamed getting really angry.

He got up and punched Shawn in the face only leaving Shawn to punch him back.

"When I'm back," Shawn started. "If you don't leave and take all your stuff, Finn and move somewhere else then I'm going to kill you with my bare hands. Watch me."

Shawn walked out of the door leaving poor Finn on the floor breathing heavily.

I got up from when Shawn shoved me into the floor and ran over to Finn.

"FINN!" I shouted, holding his head. "Are you o-okay?"

I couldn't help but cry. Finn had to be treated like this everyday. How did he put up with it?

"Y/n, don't worry about me. What did he do to you?" Finn held my face as well and our noses and foreheads touched.

"He-he sort of shoved me and I landed on my head but it's fine. Look at you, all hurt."

Finn banged his fist onto the floor.

"He w-what?" Finn said angrily, his nostrils flaring.

"Finn, really it's nothing." I said.

Finn stood up and clenched his fists.