ᴛʜᴇ ʟ ᴡᴏʀᴅ

A week later

I'm in shock. Absolute shock. My baby; my future. Is gone. Just gone. I'm home now.

"Baby." Finn walked in our bedroom whilst I was tucked in bed.

He brought pizza with him and got in next to me. I hadn't gotten out of bed for the past week. I needed the time to clear my head. He wrapped one arm around me and opened his laptop onto Netflix.

"Let's just chill today, huh? Try to forget everything." Finn said, typing up his Netflix password which was y/n0102.

"Forget?" I said but it unfortunately came out vainly. "I'm sorry, I just lost my- our fucking child. How can I exactly fucking forget that?"

Finn stopped typing and turned to face me.

"We're young, y/n." He sighed. "I mean, who knows what the future will bring? We can have children later, y/n! Right now School matters. That should be your number one focus."

"So you're saying you DON'T care about our baby? I wanted it, Finn! It was the one thing I was excited about!" I nearly shouted.

"I know! Me too!" Finn nearly shouted back as well.

"Well why are you still with me then?" I asked, coldly.

"I don't know, y/n! You keep me on my toes!"

"Do you really even like me?" I shouted.

"No!" Finn shouted.

My eyes widened. Fuck him. How dare he?

"B-because..." he started. "I FUCKING LOVE YOU!"

He threw the laptop against the wall and gripped the bedsheets.

"I fucking love you." He whispered.

This was the first time he'd said that. And it wasn't cheesy, or fake.

"I love you too." Our foreheads touched. "But I'm not paying to fix that laptop of yours."

He chuckled and held my face.

"My laptop doesn't matter. It's not worth anything." He kissed me with a whole lot of passion for only three seconds but it felt loving and sweet.

I'm glad I lost my virginity to him a year ago. Because he really does love me.

"I've wanted to tell you I love you s-since The Megan Downing Camp." Finn stuttered, nervously.

"You're cute." I kissed his nose and then his cheek.

He leaned in but I stopped him.

"Finn, y-you need to get out." I said uncomfortably due to the blood patch underneath me.

"Why?" He asked, frowning.

"I just... get out!" I shouted, embarrassingly.

"Woah, okay?" He stood and then turned to face me.

Unfortunately, the blood underneath me on the bed was more than just a patch because Finn noticed it.

"Ohhhh." He said in understanding. "You don't need to kick me out for that."

He sat back on the bed.

"Finn, you're sitting on a bed of my period blood. I suggest you get off." I said, holding my cramps.

"You don't need to be embarrassed about it, baby." He hugged me. "I'm totally fine with it."

"Th-thanks. For understanding and not thinking I'm gross." I smiled.

"It's not gross. It's normal. It's a sign my baby is growing up." He pecked my lips twice. "Do you want anything? Pads? Tampons? Period pants?"

Finn droned on and on and on about the supplies I needed. How the fuck did he know about all of this?

"Uhm, maybe pads?" I asked. (If you don't wear them change it to tampons or whatever you use)

"Sure. Where do you keep them?" He asked.

"Fuck. I have none left." I sighed.

"It's fine. I'll go to the shops! Stay here." He kissed me once again and dashed off out of the door as if he was in an Olympic race against Usain Bolt or something.

I chuckled at how cute he is. He's fucking adorable. And he's mine. I looked over the desk which had Finn's phone on it. I know I should trust Finn and not be nosy, but I'm naturally nosy. Which means I can't help but let that nosiness take over me. I picked it up and saw a messages from a contact named Lilia. Not the mean girl Lilia! Shit. Why's she been texting him. I looked at their conversation.

Lilia😒: why do u care so much about y/n

Finn: Uhm she's fucking brilliant

Lilia😒: even in bed? I bet she can't bounce on your dick like I did baby🍆 👅

Finn: wtf Lilia that was two years ago when I didn't even know who y/n was so suck a sick and do 1

Lilia😒: sure, your dick?

Finn: ughhh fuck off

Lilia😒: u never even liked y/n in the first place babe. I mean if u never had sex with her u wouldn't even acknowledge her existence

Finn: not fucking true, leave me alone.

Lilia😒: your loss finn. If you really want me to stop meet me at the shops tomorrow

(Today) Lilia- so we still going to The Co-op?

I was angry. Not at Finn. At Lilia. Who does she think she is texting my man? And what does she want from him?