ᴡᴇ ғɪɴᴇ ɴᴏᴡ?

Finn and I were still catching our breath from our make up sex. That was our third time doing the dirty. I looked at him who was also looking at me. We were still butt naked but it was hot outside anyway.

"Do I make you feel good?" Finn asked.

"Yes." I mumbled.

"You make me feel good too." He kissed my forehead.

"I just..." I sighed. "I'm still a bit mad about the Lilia thing."

"And you have every right to be mad." He nodded. "But you know it meant nothing. She means nothing to me. I was just-"

"Angry." I finished.

I hugged him on the bed as he grabbed my butt and my head to pull me closer to his chest. We just stayed silent for a bit. But he was someone I felt comfortable being quiet with.

"You know I love you." He whispered. "So much. I would do anything in the world for you. Steal, kill, die. Anything, you name it. I have too much love for you."

"I love you too."

He kissed my forehead once again and stroked my hair.

"I just wanna know something." He mumbled.

"What?"

"That kiss with you and Georgia. Did it mean something?" He asked. "I won't get mad."

"I think we just kissed as friends. I mean if that even makes sense." I sniffed. "I mean me and Sophia do it all the time in a friendly way. I guess it's a way to show we're really close. But I don't kiss them the way I kiss you. I kiss them like a bestfriend would. I kiss you like a girlfriend would."

I could feel Finn smiling if that's even possible.

"We're still completely naked." I laughed, looking down at Finn's ding dong.

"You like my penis, don't you?" He laughed.

"Shut up." I joked. 

"We fine now?" Finn asked.

"I think so." I smiled.

He lifted my chin up so I was looking at him and planted a soft passionate kiss on my lips. We just fell asleep then and there with me in Finn's arms.

-Later that day-

I woke up before Finn and grabbed my phone checking the time. It was only 6:30pm. I forgot we fell asleep in the afternoon and not night time. I saw I had a text from Georgia.

Gee my best bee🐝:
came and stopped by urs to check up on u but uh I kinda didn't wanna interrupt you when you were saying "I FORGIVE YOU" in a really horny way😂

Me:
shit u heard us

Gee my best bee🐝:
u sounded like u really enjoyed it

Me:
ew did u see anything

Gee my best bee🐝:
no but I heard enough to know what u were doing

Me:
ughhh, that basically means the neighbors heard if u could hear from outside

Gee my best bee🐝:
I told the group chat WHOOPSIE

Gee my best bee🐝:
but I kinda meant to anyway

Me:
Georgia u irrelevant piece of shit

Gee my best bee🐝:
😂❤️

Group chat with: Gee my best bee🐝, Sadie my lady👰🏻, Millie has a willy💦, Sophia loves Sangria🥂