chapter 4

His parents were one hell of an extraordinary couple regarding the inhumane strength he possessed. And that was truth. His mother was a mermaid who happened to adore his father and married. Two sons were born. Kasuka was human just like his father but Shizuo manifested the signs of being a merman the moment he felt the chest pain.

The cycle had started. His heart started to harden. He knew what would happen if he stayed out of water without doing anything about his fervour. But he didn't have enough courage to tell Izaya about it and chances were hundred percent against his luck because Izaya hated him. He called him a monster and that was true one way or another.

The cycle of his heart hardening was slow because he wasn't an ocean born merman so he was still alive after seven years .He was packing up because now , the pain was unbearable and his mother was adamant on sending him to ocean. He opened his drawer and took out some white pearls.

"Money..". He grinned with a smirk. Wearing long boots he took an umbrella and walked out in the rain. He had his measures to keep the damn water a mile away from. There were teenagers bathing in the rain. He headed for the city square and saw a jeweler shop. Upon entering he watched the jeweler getting all thorny.

Shizuo approached the man and placed two pearls in front of the stunned man. 
"I need to sell them. They are real.",
The man looked at the white pearls, Shizuo had placed and took out his magnifying glass to check their worth.

Soon Shizuo was heading back from the shop with a handsome amount of money in his pocket.

The next morning he was at the in the airport and after all the custom check-ins he rode the airplane. One of the worst experiences, Shizuo had in his life. He threw up when the plane took off in the bathroom and then settled down in his seat which was just in the middle of some old men.

"Great", he rolled his eyes and joined the old men. They were three in total and talked to each other in Japanese. They were wearing loose pants and shirts like old people do and talked like there was no tomorrow.

Shizuo was constantly slumbering in and out of his sleep because of their boisterous laughs. He controlled himself from flinging them out of the plane because then, all of them would die. He was sad. Not necessarily because he was leaving Ikebukuro but because he didn't get to chase Izaya for one last time. He wished so hard for it but it seemed like that flea was out of town.

"Whatever". He shrugged his shoulders and tried to look outside from one window to his left. The reality was so cruel. He was flying somewhere just to swim underwater. Odd for sure. He did endure that pain and all for nothing of course. What would have been Izaya's reaction if he had told him during one of his chases, when he finally managed to capture him. He didn't kill him that day. He just let him slip away. "Tsk", he cut the tongue.

He wanted to

Forget

Izaya..

Awwww poor shizyyyy.... Let's give him more pain... Stay tuned.