Chapter 2

---Chapter 2---

Sienna pulled up at school the next day and climbed out of her car slinging her bag over her shoulder and then heading to her locker. On the way she got swarmed by the cheerleading team and the football team. All of them were talking about the game on Friday which Sienna just had to smile about and add a few comments here and there to keep everyone happy.

At school she was the perfect student, she was head cheerleader and got an A- or higher on every test. The only thing that had ruined her reputation here was when her other life caught up with her. She was gone for six months last year and everyone assumed she'd been pregnant. She wasn't and it really ticked her off when people tried to start that rumor.

"Sienna, can I talk to you?" she heard someone ask from behind her. She turned around to be met with blonde haired, blue eyed, Liam.

"Sure, what about?" she asked curious as they walked over to his locker which had a decent amount of space around it.

"You know that prom is coming up in a few weeks and I wanted to ask you before any of the dip shits over there remembered," he explained as he leant against his locker waiting for her reply. He was pretty hot, his hair always had a messy styled look to it and he had a strong jaw line. All the girls at school liked him because he was polite and he was on the football team which meant he had a great body. He wasn't exactly Sienna's type, he was too nice compared to the boys she usually dated. For school purposes, he and most of the guys on the football team were perfect but it was never too serious.

"Yeah, that sounds great. I'll let you know what colour," she told him smiling.

"Cool, I'll walk you to class," Liam said as the bell rang and they walked toward their first classes. He knew it was nothing serious with Sienna, all the guys did but if he went to prom with the most popular, hottest girl in school then it would boost his popularity with the guys. Sienna was a good friend of his so he knew she would rather go with him than some of the other guys.

Once school was over Sienna walked to her car and grabbed her gym bag which had all her training gear in it. Today they were working on their fitness so it meant a lot of running. She swapped her bags over and then locked her car before making her way to the gym. She really didn't want to have practice today but as she was captain she had to go wether she wanted to or not.

Steven was at the workshop doing a service on a client's car when a sharp pain went through his chest. He winced and then doubled over waiting for it to ease off. It did after a few minutes and he went back to work moving a lot slower than he was before. He finished the service and then dropped the car down before driving it outside ready for the owner to pick up. After that he slowly made his way over to the Mustang and started fitting the pistons back into the block.

When Sienna turned up at the workshop after practice she went into the office to get changed before going over to where her dad was working on the Mustang. "Hey dad, how was your day?" she asked hugging him.

"It was easy, not so stressful,"" he told her smiling down at her. She looked happy and that was what Steven wanted, to have his daughter happy. "Do you want to help me lift the gearbox in, then we can start putting the interior back together," he asked as he gestured over to the newly rebuilt gearbox.

"Of course, and you can do the engine while I do the interior," she suggested getting ready to lift the gearbox.

"Sounds like a plan," Steven said as they grabbed an end each and worked it through the firewall and then into position.

The rest of the night Sienna spent with her father. They got the carpet down in the car and half the back seat in along with getting a quarter of the engine done.