Chapter 31

---Chapter 31---

While Sienna was heading back to the house she decided to stop in at a Ferrari dealership and sort out her new car. She felt as though it was the right thing to do and walked through the doors easily before seeing a young salesman who came over to help her.

"Can I help you at all?" He asked politely.

"I'm looking to buy a black, manual Ferrari Italia, do you think you can get me one?" she asked not bothering to muck around.

"I'm sure we can order one, should be here in two weeks time. If I can get your details and a deposit on the car then I can order it right now," he said as he handed her a couple of sheets of paper.

"Thanks, here's my card," she said as she handed it to him and put in her pin after reading the paper.

"So just fill those out and I will get that sorted, I'll call you once the car comes in and then you can come and pick it up," he smiled.

"Thanks for all your help. You're much better than the last guy I tried to ask." she smiled before signing her name and then handing the paper back to him.

"Have a nice day," he waved as Sienna noticed the ring on his finger. Thank god, a guy who finally understands the meaning of a relationship. She sighed getting into her Mustang and heading home. She definitely planned on staying sober tonight after the last time.

"Hey Sis come watch the Lion King with me," Zane said as soon as Sienna walked through the door.

"Or we could go swim," she suggested, not wanting to watch the Lion King. She knew exactly how Simba felt and it made her cry everytime.

"Sure, how are the waves?" he asked as Sienna looked out the doors.

"Pretty good actually, surfing?" she asked as he just wiggled his eyebrows before jumping up and going to get changed. Sienna wasn't far behind him as they changed and then headed down the beach with their surfboards.

~

"Where are we going?" Zane asked wanting to know because Connor hadn't told them yet.

"I brought it yesterday, it's a high end restaurant and I want to make sure that it's a decent place. They don't know who the new owner is so we're going there to test them out," he explained, finally letting them all in on the secret.

After that they all split up and climbed into the Mustang and Connor's Audi. Sienna followed Connor through the middle of the city until they hit a very high end part of town with the fanciest hotels and neons everywhere. They all parked around the back and then walked around the front as Connor led them in and sorted out the table he had booked.

Once they were seated Sienna couldn't help but gape at the place, it was brightly lit but not too bright, the dark red, brown and cream colours made it seem elegant and the table was covered in small tea light candles which were arranged around a centerpiece with fluffy paper balls in a wooden bowl. It looked classy and was a lot different to the club he owned.

"Pretty cool right, the guy that owned it wanted to move and offered it to me pretty cheap so I took it," Connor explained looking quite smug.

"It's really elegant and classy," Sienna said smiling, showing she supported him.

"I really like it, the menu is pretty good too," Zane commented as Chase agreed before sticking his finger in the flame of one of the candles.

"Where's the men's?" Nate asked as Connor pointed over near the front entrance. Nate headed over there while the rest of them discussed what Connor wanted them to do.