Chapter 26

---Chapter 26--- 

Sienna climbed out of bed the next morning and headed to Ramone's she had to start working today and the only way for him to trust her was to stay by his side almost constantly.  

She parked up on the front lawn and then headed round the back onto the deck. "Sienna, glad you could join us," Ray said smiling as he gestured her over. She walked over before standing beside him with his arm around her waist.  

"So what's happening?" she asked looking at the three guys that were also standing.  

"Jake, over there blew the head gasket on his car last night. We were just discussing when to fix it as we need his car tomorrow," Ray replied as he pulled her over to the couch.  

"I could fix it if you want? It shouldn't take too long," she told him as she turned to face him.  

"You sure?" he asked before remembering all the stories about her.  

"Yeah, I'll just have to get a new head gasket and maybe plane the head if it's damaged," she smiled shrugging.  

"That'd be awesome," he told her before kissing her. She just smiled going along with it.  

"So, which one is yours?" she asked Jake smiling and standing up with Ray grabbing her hand.  

"It's in the shed," Jake said before gesturing for her to follow him.  

The three of them walked down the stairs off the deck and over to the shed. He rolled up the door and Sienna saw a rather flash looking Honda Prelude. It was green and had heavily tinted windows. He climbed in and popped the bonnet. Sienna pushed it up straight away and then had a look and could see where the gasket had split.  

"Leave this with me, I'll have it done by the end of the day," she told them before grabbing all the leads and unplugging them.  

"That is so hot," Ray told her as he wrapped his arms around her waist from behind.  

Sienna smirked, as she slowly turned around in his arms. She placed her hands on his biceps before looking up at him. "Does it make you want me?" she asked as she bit her lip.  

"Hell yes," he replied before crashing his lips against hers. Sienna kissed him back and did all the right things to make him think she loved it. He pulled away before pecking her lips again, "Get to work," he said slapping her arse and then pulling out a cigarette.  

Sienna turned back around and grabbed the tools she needed to get the head off. Once she had it off she took it with her to get a new gasket and get it planed. It only took her an hour and so planning ahead like she does she grabbed a wireless tracking device of Tyler's and took it back with her.  

She replaced the head complete with new gasket before changing the oil filter and then doing a quick service of the engine. She found some loose bolts and fixed them up while she placed the tracking device up under the strut towers where no one would find it.  

By four in the afternoon she was done and she was having a cold beer handed to her by Ray along with a peck on the lips. "You think you could service my car and have a look at Mark's car, it's been playing up lately?" he asked as he sat down next to her and rubbed circles on her thigh.  

"I can do those tomorrow morning if you want. I'll ring up and sort out the filters, and pick them up on the way here," she said as she tried to seem as though him touching her was exactly what she wanted.  

"That would be great babe," he told her before kissing her passionately. He was pretty stoked that she was here. He was a little skeptical of her but she hadn't been around for over a year. She hadn't done anything wrong yet so he wasn't worried.