Chapter 8

---Chapter 8--- 

"Morning boys," Sienna said as she walked into the lounge the next morning.  

"Hey, we've got something big planned today," Kieran said as his eyes began to shine with excitement.  

"What is it?" Sienna asked excitedly as she grabbed a pancake off Tyler's plate.  

"We are going to be breaking into the Downtown bank. We've had it planned for a couple of days. We just weren't sure how we were going to execute it but now we know," Tyler explained. 

"This isn't what I normally do," Sienna said a little worried.  

"Don't worry, we used to do this all the time, and you're better than Boss so it'll all go sweet as," Tyler told her after glaring at the pancake she was biting into.  

"Right, so what's the plan?" Sienna asked trying to convince herself that it'd all go fine.  

"You're going to love it," Kieran said smiling as he grabbed the laptop and turned it around so Sienna could see it.  

"We park around here in the alleyway. There's a vent that drops straight down into the vault which is what we are going to use to get in there. Tyler is going to hack the cameras and stuff. The only thing is getting the vault open. To do that we have to hack into it and then pick it as well," Kieran explained as he showed Sienna the blueprints.  

"Sounds like a challenge," Sienna said smiling before carefully stealing one of Kieran's pancakes without him noticing. 

After breakfast it was all go, Sienna changed into the black stretchy jeans and the black tank top and jacket just like all the boys. After that they grabbed the gear and made their way downstairs.  

"Get on your bikes, remember where you're parking," Kieran said as he pulled his helmet on and then straddled his bike.  

"Ready," Sienna said as she started it up. She had been given what looks like a filling but is actually a high tech microphone in one of her teeth. She also had an earpiece as well now which all the others had so that they could communicate.  

She then heard a chorus of ready's from the other guys before Kieran took off and they all followed behind him.  

Sienna pulled away and took her route to the bank making sure she was under the speed limit. She was in charge of hacking into the safe. Zane was going to pick it. A guy was paying them half a million to break into the vault and steal one of the safe boxes inside. While they were at it they decided they might as well cash up too.  

She pulled into the alley way one building away from the bank and stopped behind the other three that were there. Tyler and Aaron were closer to the bank so that they could hack in easier.  

"Over here. Sienna, you follow me, Zane, and then Nate you take up the rear. Tyler, kill the cameras," Kieran said as he unscrewed a vent from the side of the building. The vent went almost straight down into the vault but of course no one would think that the banks vault was actually a hundred meters away from the bank.  

Kieran pulled it off and placed it to the side before he slid a rope down the vent which he tied around a pipe on the outside of the building and then slid himself into the vent. It was a decent size, enough to just fit a person. He eased his way in holding the rope so he wouldn't drop and be too noisy. He then stopped once he was at the end and made sure there were no guards in the vault room before popping the grill off and dropping to the floor.  

"Come on in, we need to be quick," he said as Sienna dropped to the floor beside him. She went straight for the keypad beside the door and placed her phone beside it. Tyler had given her the program which she would need. The vaults screen flashed up numbers in a sequence before a clunk could be heard. Zane went to work straight away twisting the dial back and forward. After a minute the door clunked louder and then Sienna pulled the handle to have it swing open.