Chapter 3

---Chapter 3---

Sienna pulled up to the yard and parked under the car port part that ran along the front. She climbed out and pulled on her jacket before walking around the back and through the roller door to meet Jason and the group of guys that were all standing around talking.

"Sienna, you came," Jason said as he came over and hugged her.

Yeah, what did you want me to do?" she asked him, she needed to know so that she could get the right gear ready.

He pulled her away and started heading away from the group of guys; he didn't want them over hearing. "It's a street race, there are five different gangs around the city that are all fighting over some new territory. We came up with the idea of having a race, each gang is allowed one car and one driver. The cars were limited down to no larger than 2.0 litre, 4 cylinders and whoever's gang wins the race tonight gets the territory," Jason explained looking a bit unsure. He didn't know how Sienna would react but if she said no he might as well just pull out.

Sienna almost choked, she certainly wasn't prepared for that. She figured it would be delivering packages or boosting cars. This was going to be one hell of a race. "So, what car am I driving?" she asked looking at Jason expectantly.

"We've got you a Nissan Silvia, you and your father did it up a couple of months ago for me," Jason explained as he gestured for her to follow him over to where there were cars sitting under covers.

He pulled the cover off the one on the right to reveal a candy blue Nissan Silvia, Sienna remembered the car. They had maxed it out for Jason just in case.

"I'll get my race gear on and then we'll go," Sienna said nodding to Jason to acknowledge the car and that she would do what he had asked.

"Of course, we'll just wait in the workshop," Jason nodded as he walked back over to the guys that were standing around silently thanking her. He knew that Sienna would win, she could drive and it had been proven. Shadow was the number one street racer around here.

Sienna went back out to her car and grabbed her flameproof overalls, boots and helmet. She snuck back into the office area and got changed before walking out. She felt almost like the Stig, wearing all the gear so that no one knew who she was. She walked over to where Jason and all the guys were waiting and joined the group. Jason had given her strict instructions.

She was to talk to no one, he would do the talking for her. She was 'Shadow' as always when she drove, and they both didn't want anyone finding out who she really was.

"Alright boys, load up, we're out," Jason said as the guys dispersed and climbed into various different vehicles. Jason climbed into the passenger side of the Silvia before Sienna climbed in the driver's side.

She pulled her helmet off straight away and Jason took it off her and put it on the floor by his feet. "When we get there, step out of the car, stand by me and don't speak to anyone. Do not leave my side," he told her making sure she understood.

"Don't worry Jase, I got it." Sienna said as she started the car. The engine started immediately and when Sienna revved it up the muffler made it roar which was awesome. She put it in first and drove out of the shed flicking her lights on as she followed the SUV in front of her to the race.

They drove through the gates of a huge abandoned car park. Sienna wasn't quite sure what sort of race it was going to be so she couldn't set the car up yet. Jason directed her over to four other brightly coloured cars where she parked beside a bright orange Toyota Altezza.

Jason handed her helmet to her before climbing out. Sienna made sure her hair was out of the way before she pulled her helmet on and then stepped out of the car. All eyes were on her, Shadow, the street racer that a lot of people had heard of. Jason came and stood beside her as she leant against her car.