Chapter 40

---Chapter 40---

Sienna couldn't keep the smile off her face, she was so happy. She woke up in Kieran's arms and smiled, she could think about Liam now without breaking down. Most importantly she knew that Kieran wouldn't leave her, he would keep his promise.

"Morning gorgeous," he said groggily as he smiled and then kissed her lightly.

"Morning," she replied grinning like an idiot.

"I love you, and I want you to know, I meant everything I said last night," he told her looming over her.

"I know," she smiled before wrapping her legs around his waist and pulling him down so that he was lying on top of her.

"Baby, what are you...ahh...doing?" he asked feeling her rubbing herself against his dick causing him to get a hard on.

"I'm not doing anything," she smiled innocently as she gripped his dick in her hand.

"Yes, you're the innocent one..." he said as she started working him.

"Knock knock," Chase said as he opened Sienna's bedroom door. He was not at all prepared for what he saw.

"What is going on?" he asked seeing Kieran and Sienna making out heavily on the bed, while possibly doing other things.

"Chase," Sienna said realizing he was in the room and breaking the kiss.

"Boss, hey man," Kieran said waving and coughing awkwardly.

"This is just a one time thing right?" Chase asked feeling pretty jealous of Kieran right now.

"Not anymore, she's my girlfriend," Kieran explained watching as Chase grit his teeth and clenched his fists.

"Since when?" he asked angrily, trying to stay calm.

"Last night," Kieran replied smiling before kissing Sienna.

"Fuck this!" Chase growled storming out of the room and then heading for the lounge.

"I just remembered, I was going to smash him, excuse me babe, I'll be back after I've taught him a lesson," Kieran said jumping out of bed and grabbing his clothes.

"He is not in a good mood, it's not a good idea," Sienna warned him as he kissed her and then headed downstairs.

She climbed out of bed and got herself dressed before heading downstairs getting ready to break up the fight.

"How dare you let Sienna get raped!" Kieran yelled at Chase once they were both in the lounge.

"How do you even know about that! She was with me first!" Chase yelled back.

"Why would she ever want to be with you? You walked away from her!" Kieran yelled before taking a swing at Chase.

"I admit I fucked up, it was a mistake!"

"A fucking huge mistake!" Kieran yelled back as they tackled each other to the ground.

"You stole my girlfriend!" Chase yelled trying to punch Kieran who was on top of him.

"She chose me!" Kieran yelled before smashing Chase in the jaw.

It was quiet for the next few minutes as they fought each other before Chase started it again.

"She won't stay with you, she's loved me longer!" he told him before punching him, splitting Kieran's lip.

"She loves me and she trusts me! That's more than you!" he yelled back tackling Chase into the wall.

"Fuck you, I taught you everything and then you just go throw it in my face by stealing my girl!" Chase yelled just as he went to lunge for Kieran but was surprisingly held back.

"For one, I'm not your girl. Two, I am with Kieran, deal with it. Three, stop acting like children and sort this out," Sienna told them breaking up the fight.

"I'm going to the shop, when I get back you two had better have got your shit sorted out!" she said sternly before going over to Kieran and hugging him, "I'll see you soon, love you," she smiled kissing him hard.

"Love you too," he replied before letting her go and turning to Chase.

The second Sienna was out of sight they both charged at each other ready to take the other down.

~

Sienna was just cruising around the store filling the trolley with food when the guy from the other night showed up, "Hi, Sienna right?" he asked smiling.

"Yeah, Jeremy?" she asked knowing it was probably wrong.

"Jayden," he smirked correcting her.

"Sorry," she smiled wondering what he wanted.

"It's fine, I completely understand," he shrugged as he allowed her to continue her shopping.

When she made it to the checkout, she paid for everything and then walked with Jayden out to her car. Surprisingly he had parked right beside her without realizing, that was when she got a little suspicious.

"Sienna, would you consider being my partner if it cleared Chase Larson and Kieran Lazlo's names?" Jayden asked casually leaning against his car.

"You're a Fed?" she asked rolling her eyes.

"No, I'm just a guy who street races and happened to get asked to do a job by the Feds. I can't do it alone, I need someone else but no one is as good as you," he explained pulling on his shades and crossing his arms showing off his tatt.

"How long, where and who?" she asked him smirking.

~

Kieran had Chase in a headlock when his phone went off telling him he had a text. Regretfully he let Chase go and then walked over picking it up from the bench.

He flipped it open before reading the text from Sienna, 'Kieran I love you, but to clear your name I'm going away on a job for 3 months, don't forget me, I'll be waiting for you on the beach in Rarotonga in exactly 3 months, bring all the boys, and don't be late. Love you, Sienna xx'

"Who is it?" Chase asked angrily seeing the broken look on Kieran's face.

Kieran simply handed Chase his phone and watched as Chase dropped it before they both stood there in shock.

She was gone, and they had no way of knowing where she went or what she was doing. Kieran was heartbroken, he had only just got her back and now he had lost her again.

--- I feel bad for Kieran don't you? Just the epilogue left :( what do you think is going to happen? ---