Chapter 25

---Chapter 25---

When Zane and Connor met up with the boys again all hell broke loose. "Who the fuck let her swap places with me?" he growled pissed off.  

"Calm down Zane, it was her decision," Chase said as he loomed over him.  

"She has to bring down Ramone! He'll kill her; you know what he's like. Why would you let her?" he asked angrily.  

"You need to understand that if she doesn't do this your arse would be in jail and then we'd have no chance of getting your brother out and he could end up dead!" Chase bellowed as Zane took a step back.  

"Just chill out, Sienna will be fine. She knows what she's doing," Connor told him as he grabbed Zane's shoulders trying to get him to calm down.  

"While she's gone we need to make sure that we have everything ready to break Kieran once she gets back. Can you handle that?" Chase asked Zane waiting for confirmation.  

"Yes Boss," he replied still not happy about Sienna stepping in for him but realizing he was fighting a losing battle.  

"Good, we need to get home and sort out the plan she gave us," Chase instructed as they all headed back to the bar where they had left the cars.  

"Alright Sienna, this is how it works. You do whatever you have to to get him to believe you and let you in. We want you to keep in contact with us but only if you make big progress," he told her before opening the door of a black Escalade. "You might not remember me but I was a friend of your fathers before I started here. He was a good man and I know you can help me," he said as he climbed in the driver's side.  

"Just to let you know I'm not exactly on the best terms with Ray, so it could get messy," she told him not really believing the thing about her dad.  

"We will give you a rental apartment you can use for the week and a car that has a tracking device in it. Basically you do what you need too but if you start straying too much from the law we need reasoning," he told her as he headed towards the apartment.  

"Right, so you want all the transportation, and then once you have that you want me to hand you Ray on a silver platter?" she asked trying to clarify.  

"Yes, in one week. If you take any longer then the deals off," he said as they lapsed into silence. He reached under the chair and pulled out a brown folder before handing it to her. 

"This is what we've got, I'm sure you probably know just as much if not more than what we do," he said as she opened it up and started flicking through.  

"So one week and you want it all gift wrapped for you," she stated as she shut the folder not finding any of it useful.  

"Exactly, if you can do that, the records will be gone," he told her nodding before pulling over in front of an average looking apartment block.  

"Go to the reception. Give them your name and they will give you the key," he told her before she climbed out and he drove off.  

She walked inside glad that she had her wallet and phone on her. She pushed open the worn timber doors to see a nice little reception desk. She walked up to it seeing an older lady at the computer typing something.  

"How can I help?" she asked as she turned away from the screen.  

"I'm Sienna Clarke, there should be a key here for me," she told her politely not wanting to piss anyone off.  

"Ahhh right, room number thirty eight, you're on the third floor. Your first week has been paid for," she said as she handed over two keys and an info pack.