Chapter 5

---Chapter 5--- 

"Jason, I need a new start. I'm going to move away for a while just so I can deal with things. Can you look after the house, the workshop and the cars?" Sienna asked as she sat in front of his desk looking at the ground.  

"Of course, they'll be waiting for you to come back," he told her smiling sadly. He had already sorted out the workshop; he sent one of his mechanics around there to keep it going for her.  

"I'll contact you often, let you know where I am. Love you, Uncle Jase," Sienna said as she got up and hugged him. He hugged her back tightly as he suddenly realized how much she was like his daughter. He was worried about her even though he knew that she'd be fine.  

She nodded and smiled sadly at him before walking out of his office. The last two months had been hard on her. At least school had finished so she didn't have to worry about that. She passed her exams easily. Her eighteenth birthday two weeks ago was hard. Instead of having a huge party she only invited a few people and even then it felt strange not having Steven with them. Time away would be good for her, Jason convinced himself nodding.  

Sienna left the yard and then went and filled up with gas before taking off. She decided it was time for a change and left her car at home, getting her bike instead. She pulled out onto the highway not really knowing where to go. She just played catch and pass until she ran out of gas. She stopped at a gas station about four hours away in a much bigger city than what she was used too. She climbed off the bike, pulling off her helmet and filling up with gas before looking for a hotel she could stay in.  

She pulled up in front of a rather old style hotel, it was obviously top of the line once. The paint was faded on most places and the gutters and pipes were going rusty. She parked her bike up and climbed off before walking inside. The door hinges screeched as she pushed it open and she immediately thought it needed some CRC.  

Behind the counter was a relatively good looking guy with short blonde hair and grey blue eyes. He looked up as Sienna approached and she saw his eyes widen. "How much is it for a single room?" she asked leaning on the counter. The reception had obviously seen better days but it was still rather posh looking with all the old furniture.  

"It's fifty five a night," The guy said as he looked over the girl in front of him. She was hot and he was pretty surprised that she was on her own in this area of the city.  

"Great, I don't know how long I'll be here, so I'll pay for tonight." She said handing over sixty dollars.  

"What are you doing here anyway?" the guy asked as he typed on the computer before the till drawer popped open.  

"I left home, too much stress and drama, I'm Sienna by the way," she explained as she shook his hand.  

"I'm Ty," the guy said as he shook her hand back and handed her the change along with a key. 

"Nice to meet you. Do you know anywhere I'd be able to get a job?" Sienna asked him as she stuffed the change in her pocket and slung the key on her finger. 

"I do, but I don't think it's the kind of job you want to do. I could take you round the suburb tomorrow and see if we can find anything," Ty offered trying to be polite and because the girl was hot.  

"What kind of jobs do you know about?" Sienna asked curious.  

"Nothing you'd be interested in," Ty said waving it off, "I'll take you around tomorrow ok."  

"You'd be surprised by what I'm interested in Ty," Sienna said flirting a little.  

"It's not exactly legal. Not up your alley," he said wondering why she was so interested. Then it hit him, shit, she might be a cop.