Chapter 28

---Chapter 28--- 

Sienna groaned as she woke up and held her head. She moved only to see that her body was tangled with Chase's and that they were in a spare bedroom which she didn't know existed till last night.  

"Last night!" she said as she looked back at her position before noticing both of them were naked. "Shit!" she cursed as she untangled herself and then climbed out of bed feeling how sore she was. She wasn't surprised though. They'd done it at least four times before making it to the bedroom. After that she couldn't remember.  

She pulled on some track pants and a top before heading straight for the bathroom. Luckily no one was in there so she stripped off and jumped in the shower trying to wash away last night.  

Chase woke up in an empty bed; he rolled over seeing that the blankets had been pulled back and stopped, knowing that there had been a girl in here with him. He thought back to last night before remembering.  

"Shit! Why did I do that?" he asked himself. He just started making progress towards being friends with her and then he goes and has the best sex of his life with her. He knew she wouldn't forgive him, he was just hoping that they could both blame it on the drink.  

Kieran was lying on the cot in his cell. He found almost funny that they'd considered him such a threat that they locked him up in isolation. He was counting down the days now. He knew the boys and Sienna would get him out. Her plan was simple yet effective and he couldn't wait. At twelve o'clock exactly the guard came to the door and passed the tray through the hole.  

Kieran sat up and then walked over and took the tray. He hated the slop they fed them but he relished in the knowledge he wouldn't be here much longer. After he finished the tray he shoved it back through the hole and then lay back down again. He let his food settle before he rolled onto the ground and started two hundred push ups.  

The guard came back to collect the tray at one and then looked at the young guy in the cell. He was pretty surprised that he hadn't let isolation get to him yet. Most of the others that get put in here go loony. He took the tray and then left the kid to his workout. He'd noticed that he worked out a lot more since he had first got locked up and couldn't help but wonder why.  

Sienna climbed out of the shower and wrapped the towel around her body tightly before heading for Connor's room to borrow some track pants. She knocked before opening it and seeing Connor and two blonde girls lying on his bed.  

She didn't bother saying anything or waking him she just pulled his drawers open and found some pants before walking back out and leaving. She was heading back to the bathroom when Chase walked out of the spare bedroom running his hand through his hair. He froze when he saw her, not really knowing what to say.  

"Boss," Sienna said before nodding and then pushing past him to the bathroom.  

"Sienna, wait..." he said as he snapped out of it and stopped the door before following her.  

"I'm getting dressed, wait till I'm done," she told him before shoving him back into the hallway.  

He didn't think of that as he stumbled backwards sighing. "Who'd you screw last night?" Zane asked him once he saw how stressed out Boss was.  

"Fuck off Zane, don't you have elsewhere to be?" He asked trying to work out what to do with Sienna.  

"Nah actually, I don't. Mind telling me who's in the bathroom?" Zane replied smirking as he leant his shoulder against the wall and waited.