Chapter 29

---Chapter 29--- 

Chase got the message loud and clear, he was fuming. He was currently letting it out on the punching bag but had previously ripped off a couple of the guys heads. He didn't mean it but he was just so angry that Wayne had taken to Connor rather than manning up and coming to him.

His shoulder protested with every punch and he knew that Wayne would have to be pretty fucked up still. While punching the bag he decided that he would wait for Wayne to man up. If he did then Chase would deal with him.  

"Connor, you should've been more careful," Sienna said as she taped his bruised ribs and then wiped his lip again.  

"I'm fine. I took care of it, just wasn't expecting it," he explained before pulling his shirt back on.  

"Did he say anything else?" she asked him seriously.  

"What? Not really, was just like 'give Chase a message from Wayne' and then punched me. As soon as I realized I decked him and then he just mumbled to himself," he said trying to remember.  

"Good, that means that he hasn't spotted any of Jase's guys that are keeping an eye on Chase's mum," Sienna said sighing with relief.  

"I wouldn't advise you to drive tonight. Just crash here in one of the spare rooms, ok?" she told him before giving him a quick hug and then packing up all the stuff.  

"Thanks Si," he told her smiling and kissing her cheek before heading out into the lounge with the other guys.  

Sienna packed away the first aid kit and then grabbed her phone and rung her uncle. She hadn't rung him for a couple of weeks and figured she should give him an update.  

"Sienna?" he asked as he answered, he sounded as though he'd been asleep which was weird even for him.  

"Hey Uncle Jase, I thought I'd give you an update," she smiled before telling him all the important things and heading for bed.  

"Alright, we're letting you back in with the other inmates for a trial over breakfast," the guard said as they led a heavily guarded and cuffed Kieran toward the cafeteria.  

He couldn't help but wonder if they were stupid, this place had so many things that could be used as weapons. As he was thinking that a group of men started fighting and it caused the guards to lose focus on Kieran. He simply leant against the wall and waited, not much more he could do.  

A guy came up to him with a few others behind him and sized him up. Kieran scoffed, the guy wouldn't stand a chance. "Like what you see?" Kieran asked him smirking.  

"Haha, pretty boy makes jokes. In case you haven't noticed your cuffed, I'm not. You're going to pay for what you did to my gang," he said as he moved closer to Kieran menacingly.  

"Look man, if I already took down your gang what makes you think you can take me down now?" he laughed.  

The guy didn't respond instead threw a punch at Kieran which he caught between his wrists. He crossed them over causing the chain to tighten around the guys wrist. Kieran kept pulling them further apart as the guy tried not to scream out in pain. He cracked though when a very audible 'snap' was heard. Kieran then let go looking at the mangled hand before smashing his foot into the guys stomach.  

The cry of pain had alerted the guards and they rushed over to restrain Kieran who was leaning against the wall.  

"You better watch your back in here boy. You've got a lot of enemies," the guy hissed as he clutched his hand.