Chapter 27

---Chapter 27--- 

Sienna was smuggled up against Ray's chest as he explained to all the boys what was happening. There were eight of them all sitting around.  

"So, we all take different routes to get there, we park up at the normal warehouse, wait for the other guys to get there and do the deal. You guys can find the routes here. Sort it out and then you've got an hour before we head off," he said before turning his attention back to Sienna.  

"What am I supposed to do?" she asked trying to seem confused.  

"You're going to follow me; the cars we use specifically for transporting the weapons have secret compartments and shit. Basically we fill up the cars and then all leave and meet up at this old warehouse. Once we get there I'll talk to the guy and make sure that he has the money before we unpack the weapons and hand them over. Simple enough?" he asked before kissing her cheek.  

"Yeah, I think I can do that," she replied smiling easily. He was too easy to fool. She kissed him before squirming, "I need to pee, be right back," she smiled before climbing off him and then heading for the bathroom.  

She made absolutely sure that no one was around before quickly texting Tyler the details and asking him to drop the software for the trackers into Robert's folder at the Feds. Then she called Robert, "Hello?" he answered wondering who it was.  

"Robert, they're doing a big drop tonight, all ten cars. In a few minutes there'll be some tracking software come up in your folder. That's the three main guy's cars. They meet at a warehouse to do the deal. I'll text you a 'go' or 'no go' have your men ready, you need to tell them to catch me too. It needs to be convincing," she rushed out. She needed to be quick otherwise Ray might get suspicious.  

"Got it. We'll follow the cars a few blocks behind and be ready and waiting for your text. Good luck," he said before ending the call. 

Sienna quickly deleted her history and then encrypted the code before flushing the toilet and then washing her hands. She opened the door and stepped into the hallway before walking back out onto the deck to see all the ten cars parked up ready and waiting. The boys were hauling boxes out of the back room of the shed and then taking bubble wrapped weapons and filling the cars up with them.  

Sienna walked over to her car, the one she was taking to see Ray underneath it. "What are you doing babe?" she asked kneeling down beside him.  

"Filling the driveshaft with ammo blocks for the guns," he said easily before pulling himself out and then popping the boot. He pulled out the spare to reveal a huge compartment underneath and they both started filling that up with guns before moving onto the seats.  

Once they were done they started on another car while all the other boys did the same. After a good forty minutes all the cars were stocked up and they all relaxed and had a beer before heading out to do the deal.  

"Stay on my arse ok babe. When we get there get out and come over to my side ok," he said sternly as he kissed her hard and hugged her.  

"Eye eye captain," she joked before climbing into the car. All the other boys climbed in as well and then one by one they all drove away from the house.  

Sienna followed Ray as he took a long route around half the city to get to the warehouse. They still made it there first however and she was beginning to wonder where the others had gone. Once they parked up Ray climbed out and went and unlocked the warehouse side door. After a few seconds the door was slid open and he gestured for her to drive in. She did and then waited to be told where to park. Ray parked facing the door and so Sienna parked beside him. Just as she did three other cars all drove in and parked up beside her. Ray left the engine running and then climbed out. Sienna took it as her queue to do the same so she did. She climbed out and went to stand beside Ray.