Chapter 30

---Chapter 30---

She found him in the office sitting at the desk with Tyler in an intense conversation. She slammed the door behind her getting both boys attention. Chase noticed the red marks on her shoulders and upper arms straight away.

"What happened?" he asked immediately standing up and walking around to her.

"Wayne, stupid asshole. Turned up to the restaurant and then afterwards threatened me and Ellie," she vented as she paced in front of him.

"What does he want?" Chase asked getting worked up. He was really starting to lose his patience with Wayne.

"Wouldn't tell me, said that it wouldn't be as much fun. He's lost it, honestly, he's fucked in the head," she ranted before flopping down on one of the couches.

"Right, look, we have to prioritize. Kieran is more important, we only have one chance at getting him. We can deal with Wayne once we've got Kieran out," Chase said sounding very bosslike as he leant on the desk. Tyler was just watching in fascination at the similarities between the two of them.

"Tyler? Basement?" Sienna asked hoping he would agree so that she could work away some of her anger and frustration.

"He's busy, we're working, go find one of the others," Chase said not letting Tyler answer the question.

"Sorry Si," Tyler shrugged. She just nodded before getting up and then walking out. She went straight for the second lounge and found the other three boys in there playing grand theft auto.

"Zane, Nate, Aaron...any of you got a hour or two to work out with me?" she asked as they were focusing on evading the police.

"Give us a sec...." Nate said before they all cheered and high fived each other, "so who do you want?" he asked as they all turned to look at her.

"Whoever can handle me," she answered before walking out to get changed. She went downstairs once she was changed to see a topless Nate waiting for her lying on the mat.

"What happened Si?" he asked pushing himself up to stand.

"Wayne," she stated simply before he nodded and they started the workout.

~

By the time Sienna climbed into bed she was pretty tired. She rolled over before remembering no one was there. She took a deep breath and then closed her eyes letting sleep take away the pain and the memories.

When she woke up she found herself being jumped on by Zane who was quite happily using her bed as a trampoline. "Morning Sis," he said happily while continuing to jump. She just sighed before rolling over and blinking.

"Morning Zane," she mumbled before looking at the clock to see it was only six. "Why so early?" she asked him as he chuckled.

"Paybacks a bitch," he called out before jumping off her bed and running into the hallway. She just groaned knowing she couldn't get back to sleep now. She decided to go for a run instead, before seeing Rory later on in the day.

She pulled on a running bra and and her tights before tying up her hair and then pulling her shoes on. She then grabbed her headphones and plugged them into her phone before strapping it to her arm. She debated taking a gun but decided not too.

She was about to walk out the door when Chase came downstairs. "Going for a run?" he asked as he noticed what she was wearing.

"Yeah, I'll be back later," she replied reaching for the door.

"Think you can wait two minutes while I change?" he asked looking much more awake than he did at first.

"I guess so, but after two minutes I'm leaving," she said taking a seat at the bar.