Chapter 21

---Chapter 21---

Chase woke up to find something tickling his neck. He was wide awake immediately before seeing Sienna and that her hair was sprayed across his chest and neck. He brushed it away from his neck and then debated on wether to wake her, sneak out or just stay. He decided on staying, that way he could try and talk to her about what happened last night.

Sienna stirred, as she slowly woke up she felt a hand on the back of her head and tensed immediately before remembering that she fell asleep on Chase.

"Morning," he said smiling as she opened her eyes to look at him.

"Morning..." she replied sitting up beside him and stretching.

"How are you feeling?" he asked hoping she wouldn't lie to him.

"Better, sorry about last night. Thanks for staying with me though, I just needed the company," she explained before kissing his cheek and then climbing out of bed. She only had small tight shorts on and a small crop top which didn't cover her stomach. He could see most of her body and was really regretting not doing her last night.

"Like what you see?" she asked doing a twirl before laughing, "Of course you do, you miss this, don't you?" she asked as she walked to the wardrobe and grabbed out a pile of clothes.

"Yes I miss that Sienna, but I also miss us, I know I won't have it again though so I'm fine," he explained, wishing things had gone differently.

"I'm sorry Chase, you'll find some other girl," Sienna said sadly giving him a hug.

"You'll find someone else too, Liam was a good guy Si, maybe you need to go back to bad boys, they were always your favorite," Chase said as he hugged her back. He was hoping this meant that they were friends again.

"Bad boys are more fun, but bad girls are to die for," she laughed before realizing the truth of that and then hugging Chase tighter.

"I still love you Si, all the boys do, you're not alone," he told her as she smiled sadly and then grabbed her clothes before heading into the bathroom.

Wow Chase felt like shit, seeing the crushed expression on her face. He knew she still wasn't over it but that just reminded him. He was kind of glad he hadn't seen the aftermath of his 'death' he knew Sienna would have been devastated.

He climbed out of her bed and then stretched before heading to his room to have a shower. He was going to go for a run but then remembered how that had turned out the last time and decided against it.

Sienna was washing her hair and ran her face under the faucet, that way she couldn't tell when she started crying. She was so stupid, saying that, he had died...and for her a 'bad girl'. It was her fault entirely and she knew that.

She turned off the water after finally calming down and deciding that maybe today would be as good a day as any to get Zane to train with her. He would go hard which is what she needed. She didn't need Chase asking questions and she didn't need Tyler intentionally not hurting her. She needed a real challenge and Zane being like her brother would give her that.

She walked down the hall to his room knocking before pushing it open and seeing him still asleep sprawled across the bed with the blankets all tangled around his body.

"Zane..." she said walking over. He didn't even stir. "Zane!" she yelled as she jumped on his back squashing him into the bed.

"Awww shit...I was having a really good sleep," he grumbled as he pulled his head up and looked over to see Sienna sitting on his back. She smiled happily before waiting for him to move. "You know I'm naked under here right?" he asked her hoping that would get her away.