Chapter 5: Cuts

It has officially been Friday and since school began, Lance and Keith have gotten closer. Well, at least thats what Lance thinks. Lance had already told his soulmate everything he was telling Keith, so basically when Lance was talking, Keith had to pretend this was new information he was taking in. It was exhausting to him. When the bell finally to go home, Keith was never more relieved. Lance sure did love to hear the sound of his voice, but who could blame him. Keith sorta did too. The two boys left the classroom and headed to the buses; they then went their seperate ways to their own bus.

-KEITH'S POV-

I got home and flopped down on the couch, turning on the TV. I watched anything that was on, I just turned on the TV and started watching The Office. Shiro then entered the room with Alura, looking egar to tell him something. "What is it?" I asked bluntly. "How did you know we were gonna tell you something?" Shiro asked, and kind of suprised that he knew that they were gonna tell him something. "Its written all over your faces." I replied. "Yea, yea. Whatever" Alura said. "Anyways, since you always talk about your soulmate and you recently told us his name and what he looks like..." she said, having Shiro finish her semtance. "We found out that we are close friends friends with his parents and we invited them to dinner!" Shiro said excitedly. I was in shock. One, I was gonna have him in my HOUSE. And two, he was gonna meet Shiro and Alura... And I was gonna meet his parents. I had panic written all over my face, making Shiro and Alura leave the room out of fear from my reaction. Couldn't blame them for a kid who has a knife collection.

-LANCE'S POV-

I have recently found out that I'm having dinner at my mamá's friend's house. It probably wont be that bad. I heard they have a kid my age. Well, an adopted kid that is. But thats all I know about him. Or her.

I was told to dress not too nice but not... Bad? I dressed in a polo shirt and jeans. This will probably be good. I thought. I then walked out of my bedroom and it seemed I was the last one to be ready. Everyone was waiting for me. "Come on lets go get those pubescent butts moving!" Mamá screamed. Since my younger siblings are 7 and 8, they don't know fluent spanish yet, so my mom speaks in English.

Everyone got in the car as she said that. It was always cramped in there. 5 kids in a minivan plus 2 parents is tough.

After about a 20 minute drive we arrived in front of the house. While my mom was helping out all of my younger siblings, me and my older sister went up to the door and rang the bell.

He could hear a muffled scream coming from inside the house before someone opened the door. It was Keith. He wasn't wearing his cropped jacket, making him only wearing black. He was still wearing his skinny jeans but he was wearing a nicer back shirt. He also had his hair up in a small ponytail. I couldn't help but stare and blush a bit. I had to admit, he looked hot.

-KEITH'S POV-

I noticed Lance was... Staring at me. Is there something on my face or something? I thought. But I put on a brave face and just turned too the girl next to him. "Oh uh hi." I said. The girl smiled at me. "Hi, I'm Sofia." She said. "Well you two can come in." I said, moving my body out of the way and opening the door wider. Lance snapped out of it when i did that and then both of them walked in. Then more people were coming behind them. How big is their family?!?! I thought, panicking a bit. All of them walked in quickly and then I shut the door behind them.

I went to the living roomand sat down, alone, being the loner I am. Lance saw me alone and went to me. "Hey bud!" Lance smiled, and as bubbly as always. "Oh hey." I replied. "Theres too much people down here and the food isn't ready yet... So wanna hang in your room?" Lance asked. My room. My. Room. Alone. That would be awkward. But it would be more awkward if I said no.... I thought. "Sure, follow me." I said, getting up from the couch. I started heading in the direction of my room and Lance followed. I saw Alura throw me a smile out of the corner of my eye.

We got in my room and the onky thing I could think of was asking him a question. "Do you wanna see my knife collection?" I blurted out. I thought he would be weirded out by that question but it was the opposite. His eyes lighted up with excitement. "Hell yes!" He said excitedly. I then pulled a briefcase like box out from under my bed and opened it. There was about 15 knifes in it. Lance seemed so interested in them. "Pick which one you wanna look at." I said smiling. He pointed to one and I handed it to him. He was looking at it from all angles until he acidentally cut his finger. "Ow..." He said. SHIT. I thought. "Uh lets go to the bathroom, we can rinse it off and there are band-aids in there." I said frantically, hoping he wouldnt notice the identical cut. Lance nodded and we headed to the bathroom.

I put his hand under cold water and when her wasn't looking, put a band-aid on, making it look like its always been there. I then came took Lance's hand out from under the facet, and started drying it with a towel. "Hey Keith...." Lance started to speak. "Thanks for helping me with this cut..." He said smiling. "Oh, no problem." I said blushing a bit. "Also..." He spoke again. "It's weird but... I feel like I've known you for years..." FUCK. SHIT. FUCKING SHIT. I thought. "Oh uh... Me too." I said. I looked up at him. His face began to come closer to mine. Are noses were centimeters from touching and then Lance's ilder sister, Sofia, barged into the bathroom. "HEY FOODS REA-" She started yelling, but then she saw hkw close they were. "Ohhhhh sorry for interrupting. " She said backing away and shutting the bathroom door.

We were both now blushing and flustered. I quickly put the band-aid on and then left the bathroom to go downstairs.

-LANCE'S POV-

Even though he is not my soulmate... Lance thought.

My heart is gravitating to him...

________________________
(1136 words)

Hey yall! I have nothing really to say so yea. Bye :3