Chapter 23: Interrogation

Everyone got a closer look at who it was.

"Rolo?!" Lance said.

Everyone was shocked at how Rolo managed to fool them.

"Okay, okay! Listen it's not as bad as it seem" Rolo tried to explained.

Pidge kicked his head and played bad cop. "LISTEN ASSHOLE, YOU WONT SAY ANYTHING UNLESS YOU'RE ANWSERING OUR QUESTIONS!"

Random people started staring at us and we all froze until Lance drove the attention away from us by saying, "No need to stare! We're just role-playing!" Soon the eyes started to go away.

They took rolo back to Pidge's house since no one was supposed to be there almost all day.

---------------

Pidge and Lance took it to the extreme and duct taped Rolo to a chair when they all got to Pidge's house.

"And why do we need to duck tape him?" Keith asked.

"Sh! Let the detectives do their work!" Lance said.

Lance went up first to "interrogate" him as the good cop.

"Now Rolo, we don't want you to get hurt here. We all care for you deeply an-" Lance got interrupted by Pidge, Hunk, and Keith murmuring about that last part.

"Okay, okay. None of us care about you. But why did you do this to us?" Lance asked.

"Well, it was Nyma and Lotor! They threatened my poor baby Beezer!"

"You mean your cat?"

"HE IS MY BABY!"

"...... Well that concludes my questions. Your turn Pidge"

Pidge when up to Rolo calmly.

"Tell me, are you working with other people?" She asked.

"Y-" Before he could finish anwsering Pidge slapped him in the face hard.

"HORTON HERES A BITCH ASS LIAR!" Pidge screamed.

"Pidge! Calm down ple-" Keith got interrupted by a call from Allura.

"Oh, okay!" Keith said. "I have to go home right away." Keith kissed Lance on the cheeck goodbye and wished everyone good luck on this and headed home.

"Now, tell me who you are working with." Pidge continued.

"I'm being blackmailed by Lotor and Nyma! Nyma is just drama hungry and Lotor is a big homophobe! He took the original picture though! I'm willing to help you guys out. Just please..." Rolo started tearing up. "Don't hit me again..."

Everyone huddled up and then made their decision.

The got Rolo out of that chair and let him go.

On the way out Pidge wemt up to him. "If you screw us over I WILL deystroy you and your cat." Rolo nodded frantically and left.

---------------

Keith got home as fast as he could and her found Shiro and Allura sitting in the kitchen.

"What's going on?" Keith asked as he also took a seat at the table.

"Keith," Allura said. "I've decided that Shiro will be your full time guardian because he will provide you so much more than I could... When Shiro moves out I won't be able to pay for this house so I'm moving across country to my Uncle Coran." Keith was at a loss of words.

"You will mpve in woth me and Adam, my boyfriend, to the other side of the state..." Shiro said. "We already sold the house and will be moving in a week and a half." Keith could finally speak.

"WHAT ABOUT MY FRIENDS AND LANCE AN-"

"I'm sorry, but you guys can still contact eachother."

"It's not the same..."

Keith left storming out of the house.

_______________
561 words

OOOO WHAT WILL HAPPEN?! And only with a few more chapters too ( ͡° v ͡°)

Anyways, I do not know when the next chapter will be osted, Im super busy, especially since the 3rd quarter of school is always the busiest and the time of year where I get a crap ton of projects, but yeah, i will try to post it soon but im barely on wattpad anymore, I really only write and occasionally respond to comments but yeah. Anyways, see ya later