Chapter 8: Jacket

-KEITH'S POV-

It was Monday morning. I kind-of was dreading this day. Lance would probably flirt with me... That will be the death of me...

I turned to the clock and my bus was gonna be there in 5 minutes. UGH SHITTTT I thought. I sprang out of bed and didn't have enough time to do some stuff, so I skipped my gloves and jacket. I also put my hair up in a small ponytail and brushed my teeth quickly. I ran downstairs and just got to the bus.

Great. I look like a mess... I thought as i checked how I looked in my phone camera. I turned off my phone and just waited until I got to school.

-LANCE'S POV-

As I saw Keith when he got to school, I went to him. "Hey~" I said in a sly tone, winking at him. His face turned redder than a tomato. "Ughhhhh" he groaned, hiding his face in his hands. "I like when you have your hair up." I said with a grin on my face. "Well don't get used to it." He grumbled. "I was only running late today..." After he said that I noticed he didn't have his gloves on or his jacket. "You don't have your gloves or jacket." I pointed out. "Again, I was running late." He responded. "Well you can't be Keith without a jacket." I said. I then took off my jacket and threw it on his head. He took it off his head and then put it on. "This is like, 3 sizes too big." He complained. "But you look so cute in it!" I protested for him to keep it on. After I said that, Keith's face turn red. He then rolled the sleeves up. "Fine..." He said, still with a red face.

Then the bell rang and we headed to class.

-KEITH'S POV-

We entered the class and sat down in our usual seats.

I had to admit, Lance's jacket was cozy, better than my cropped jacket. It was probably cozier because this jacket has fuzz inside, plus it was two sizes too big.

__________

It was finally lunch and I was starving. I bought lunch and sat next to Lance.

Today, Pidge and Hunk weren't here.

"Why are Pidge and Hunk not here?" I asked, taking a bite of my pizza. "Today they have a club or somethin', so they have the next lunch." Lance responded, taking a bite from his pizza. "Oh." I responded. Lance responded immediately after me. "Well that means we have a lunch to ourselfs." he said winking. I felt my face get hot. "What the hell, Lance!" I said covering my face with my hands. He knew how I get embarrassed easily. "Just teasing!" He said,  laughing a bit. I punched him in his arm. "Ow!" He said after the punch. "You deserve every bit of it." I said. I continued to eat my food and had a normal conversation with Lance till tthe bell rang.

We headed our way to 3rd Period.

____________
(510 words)

I know this chapter is shorter but.... Yea I got nothing. I just thought this chapter would be better shorter. Next chapter will be longer.. I think. If not the one after that!

Anyways, hers a picture of what Keith looks like in Lance's jacket.

(The art is not mine)

OKAY NOW BYEEEEEE :3