Chapter 612 Assassination

Cheng Yang controlled the illusions to form under the stone table, and then personally observed the other person's position under the ground, and then commanded the illusion to use a frozen stone across the stone table.

This is a wonderful action. The person responsible for the attack will not reveal his figure at all, and the person responsible for positioning will inevitably infiltrate the ground. It will not cause the wolf boss's suspicion.

The result has been doomed, the wolf chief sits in the huge stone chair, did not even respond at all, was frozen by the illusion of freezing.

Immediately afterwards, Cheng Yang's body shape immediately emerged.

"The Spirit of Ice and Snow." The surrounding water vapor quickly condenses, and a crystal-clear, human-shaped thing appears before Cheng Yang.It's a humanoid thing, but it's also a little over because it doesn't even have any nose or eyes. The whole head is a ball. And its body is like a thousand ice carved, crystal clear.

If only this ice crystal object is visited here, it is estimated that the orcs will not associate it with humans. After all, the orcs retain some of the characteristics of the beast in addition to the head, and the rest are not much different from humans. The head of this snow and ice spirit does not have any special treatment for humans or orcs.

Now it is not so much that the wolf chief is still frozen in his chair. The most urgent task is to kill him.

The spirit of ice and snow first shot and punched directly. The blood of the chief of the wolf head suddenly reduced by more than 100,000. To know that the spirit of ice and snow owned by Cheng Yang's double property, with Cheng Yang 65,000 attack power, this guy has 130,000 attacks. Because it has no skills, it is normal to take a little more than 100,000 damage.

If the spirit of ice and snow has a skill attack like Cheng Yang, then the damage may not be 100 thousand, but 200,000.

Cheng Yang and illusions are not idle. Immediately, they are frozen. Silently, the wolf chief's blood volume plummeted, and the damage caused by both attacks at the same time was absolutely more than double that of the Snow Spirit.

There is no need for Cheng Yang and the illusion to launch a second attack. The Ice Fists' another fist directly hits the head of the Wolf Chief. The huge head was directly smashed by the smashing of the blood because the blood was cleared. Blood splashes everywhere.

A black line emerged from Cheng Yang's forehead. Cheng Yang was also preparing to take away the body of the wolf's leader. Now he can see the blood of this place. Cheng Yang can be entangled. Is he still going to have this room? The house is clean? This is very easy to clean up the blood, the key is that this blood gas is not so easy to remove. With the sensitive nose of the orcs, this bloody ambiguity can never be overcome by the other person.

Instead, it would be better for him to throw the body directly in place.

Cheng Yang thought of a move. The corners of the mouth were slightly tilted and immediately commanded the spirit of ice and snow from the palace.

The appearance of the snow and ice spirit ignited the explosive barrel, and the whole underground city instantly boiled. This strange hailstone exudes a powerful atmosphere and rushes directly to the orc army.

A fist...

A fourth-order early Orc battle will be flinged directly. That huge force will directly pierce through its chest and die to die.

The rest of the orcs were instantly scared, how powerful is this attack?

The orcs suddenly thought that this terrible hailstone was rushed out of the palace of their leader, then the leader? Should the leader not be in danger?

At the moment when the orcs were shocked, two orcs were flying out again. Most of these orcs are only below the fourth-order mid-term, and none of these orcs can withstand the punch of ice and snow.

Nearly five attack speeds per second with Ice Spirit. The beasts in these beasts were attacked in the same way as they were at the same time, and they continued to fly into the air.

"Kill it!" commander in the Orc army shouted, "Archers! Where are the archers?"

The strength of the orc's army determined their quick response. Less than two or three seconds after this commander was released, countless arrows poured out toward the spirit of ice and snow. The orcs here are not comparable to those of orcs in the garrison of the outside world. They are basically the strengths of the third-order peaks.

Orc archers so powerful, after the concentration of attack power broke out is very scary.

In just two rounds of effort, the blood of the Spirit of Ice and Snow was cleared and became a land ice stain.

A strange feeling filled the hearts of these orcs. They are still confused. Where did the hail come from? Is it killed now? They are completely inaccurate.

"It is said that there is a kind of ice in this world. It wasn't the ice family right now." The orcs in this underground city came to see the ice flakes.Frown said.

"Hey, let's go and see the leader." A large-scale wolf warlord will whisper.

This warlord also did not wait for the sacrificial response, they directly pushed the palace door open. Into the scene he was surprised.

"Leader ......" angry roar province from the mouth of the werewolf war, "chief killed!"

"What? Leader killed?"

"Damn ...... which in the end is what the hell?"

"Not really What kind of ice is it?"

No one knew the answer. The spirit of ice and snow, which may know the answer, has become a fragment, and it has even turned into water.

The top of several Orc races rushed into the palace and saw the heads of the wolf reclining on the stone chairs. A huge wolf's head was unable to pull, and there was a clear crack in the middle of the forehead. The blood was still mixed with brain fluid. The inside is constantly flowing out.

After all, it was just a blink of an eye. From the snow and ice spirits to kill the chief of the wolf, the orcs rushed in, only a few seconds apart.

These orcs saw the situation of the werewolves and even more certain that the death of the leader was killed by the ice and snow.

What exactly is this ice and snow man? They still can not be completely sure, but more people agree that the ice and ice is a member of the ice family.Because under this vastness, the legendary ice family is one of the strong races, and the power displayed by the ice and snowman proves this.

......

Cheng Yang naturally do not know what to call out the spirit of the snow orcs are considered to be a family of ice, he even ice families do not know anything.

Although he is now embarrassed by whether the orcs will find their own clues, he is more excited about what he has just learned.

After making the snow and ice spirits out of the palace, Cheng Yang took the werewolf's storage ring for the first time, and then immediately passed away with ablation. The realization that he still has enough time to use to send the gems to leave, but the spatial fluctuations in the time when the gems were sent away may not be enough for orc worship, so Cheng Yang chose a more safe ablation.

When Cheng Yang emerged from the ground again, he was already tens of kilometers away.

He could not wait to open the storage ring, suddenly found that the storage ring actually has nearly 10,000 cubic meters of space.

Although this ring can not come with the storage ring Cheng Yang now wears, but in all the storage ring in the entire town of Luofeng, can also be ranked in the top three.

The storage ring itself is still a trivial matter. The most important thing is the things inside.

First of all, there are two drawings of construction of magic towers in the storage ring. This is something that Cheng Yang can't expect. Now there is only one magic tower erected in the land of Fallen City, and the other one is temporarily put off because of lack of material. This matter he has already let people find a way in the main city, intends to buy some high prices, you can build a second magic tower.

Unexpectedly, now that the second magic tower has not yet been built, he has obtained two drawings, which makes him overjoyed. He naturally will not be too many such good things.

Regarding the magic tower, Cheng Yang is now more troublesome. He does not think that the power of this thing is not big enough. On the contrary, this thing is even more powerful than he expected. But this baby is not only extremely difficult to build, but upgrading is not easy.

The upgrading of the magic tower requires less material, which is almost the same as that used during construction. But this is just ordinary material. The magic tower upgrade also needs special things. That is the psionic stone.

Level 1 Magic Tower Upgrading Level 2 Magic Tower requires one thousand 2nd level psionic stone. As for level 2 and level 3, Cheng Yang does not know the specific situation. Because the magic tower in Canter Village is not even upgraded at the second level, the reason is still on the material.

And now this storage ring, not only has two magic tower construction drawings, as well as materials, a large number of materials, which also allows Cheng Yang to see the hope of upgrading the magic tower.

Although these materials are also sufficient to build a new magic tower, but Cheng Yang also hopes to first increase the magic tower of Canter village by 1, this at least allows Cheng Yang to understand the requirements of the follow-up upgrade of the magic tower, Cheng Yang to find out which Laws are of great help.

"Well, there was no such thing as such good things." Cheng Yang gave a sigh of emotion, because he found that there was even a drug.

Do Orcs also understand alchemy?

This thing looks rather strange.

Suddenly, Cheng Yang's heart was moving. Since orcs are the same kind of human race as humans, it seems strange that Orcs can make alchemy.Moreover, Orc owners are very common equipment, most orcs only have weapons, as for jewelry and armor, Cheng Yang basically did not see.

And some orcs have red, and even orange level of combat effectiveness, this is not an equipment bonus, that should have occupied a great deal of composition, or simply rely on fighting consciousness, who may have orange level strength?

This medicine is definitely a drug of the highest quality. It is a fourth-order immortality medicine, but it is not used by fourth-grade combatants because it is effective for deputy ranks, that is, as long as they are deputy. Break through to level 13, this piece of medicine can be used.