Chapter 603 Frost Bracers

This reward is not an upgradeable equipment, but is something that Cheng Yang has long been waiting for. :../

Before Cheng Yang had already got two pieces of divine jewels, and now he got another one, and then he can synthesize a divine gem.

For the powerful functions of divine gems, Cheng Yang has no doubt that his current strength is so powerful that the only special professional occupation of divine jewels with the Son of Ice occupies a great component.

Who is going to use this divine gem to be synthesized?

Cheng Yang is now considering this issue is not from personal feelings, but consider how to maximize the value of this divine gem.

This divine gem can only be used by war veterans with special occupations, but this one does not help Cheng Yang in deciding who will use this divine gem. After all, there are hundreds of people who have special occupations in the town of Luofeng. This has not yet included the occupation of the instrumen- tor. Who has let Luofeng Town now have as many as 1,000 instrutors?

Undoubtedly, there are now three people who are the most suitable for using this divine gem in the town of Luofeng. One is naturally Liu Ye. She has a special career of Shen Guan. This not only increased her magical attack power by 50%, but also enabled her to possess the unique skills of the two God officials.

A skill is banishment, which can be cleared directly to the opponent's defense value, a duration of one minute. Another skill is imprisonment, which can keep enemies in the same place, and its role is basically the same as that of frozen rafts.

Although it seems that a war-taker has a special skill of imprisonment is not special, after all, warriors and magicians have such skills, but for pastors who are not good at fighting, this skill can be extremely powerful for them.

What's more, Shen Guan also has a special ability to increase attack power by 50%, which makes the official power of the god officer far more than ordinary warfighters.

A priest who can output milk and can output is not as simple as adding one to two. This also complements Liu Xi's weakness in having only one sage skill.

If the special career of Shenguan is further promoted to become a unique and special profession, to what extent will Liu Yi be strong? I am afraid it will become the second master of the town of Luofeng.

In addition to Liu Yan, it was empty space.

As the first internship teacher in Luofeng Town. After possessing a second-order gold brake, it owned the town of Luofeng, second only to Cheng Yang. The strength of the instrument division is focused on its lethality. If it evolved into a unique and special profession, what would it be? Cheng Yang is very much looking forward to.

There is another factor here. The Instructor is the only special occupation owned by Luofeng Town. Cheng Yang has always had a doubt about the so-called uniqueness of a particular profession. If multiple identical professions all use divine gemstones to evolve, what would be the profession they got?

The same profession? Or different professions?

From the point of view of the uniqueness of a unique profession, it should be evolved into a different profession. They are all the same professions and they all use the same divine gem. How does the world rule determine which career it evolved into?

Is it purely fortune and luck, randomly evolved into a unique career?

The only thing that could be the subject of an experiment is the instru- mentary.

As for the third person who is suitable to use the divine gem to ascend, it is Yu Kai.

Yu Kai is the town of Luofeng Town, second only to Cheng Yang, who has been transferred to a special job. For his other skills, Cheng Yang is not particularly valued. It is actually the Lingying Cheng Yang who is very much looking forward. This is definitely a rare strategic skill.

It has now been upgraded to a full-scale Lingying technique that can detect targets more than 50 kilometers away, giving Yu Kai great convenience in commanding the battle.

If you can improve this skill through divine gems, it is definitely not buried in the value of divine jewels.

After a series of entanglement, Cheng Yang finally decided to use this divine gem to Yu Kai.

At this stage, Luofeng Town does not lack personal combat effectiveness. After possessing the trapped cage of God, Cheng Yang can fully capture the fourth-order enchanted beast for his own use. If you capture a fourth-order pinnacle beast with high-level combat effectiveness, the effect can be no less than fifth-order.

How can a four-level psionic stone solve the problem?

However, there is no other way to replace Yu Kai's Lingying technique. Although Chen Yang's ablation skills and Tan Chao's concealment skills can be used as investigations, it is still worse than Ling Ying, the aerial satellite. What's more, both Cheng Yang and Tan Chao have their own more important things to do. It is impossible to be a scout in the military.

Cheng Yang had a decision in mind. He did not return immediately to give Yu Kai a divine gem. He is now just taking this copy of Qing Feng Shan's warm-up. The real copy clearance has not yet begun.

In the following period, Cheng Yang cleared the speed of one copy every hour. Starting from the filial city of Beihu Province, one area and one area were swept past. After four hours, Cheng Yang completed the first pass of the intermediate copy of the four city-level main cities.

Four treasures placed in front of Cheng Yang, let Cheng Yang laughed cracked his mouth.

These four treasures are very good, but the most excited Cheng Yang is one of the upgradeable equipment, which is suitable for his own use. It's a wristband.

Cheng Yang can not wait to upgrade the level and quality of this wristband, and its properties have undergone tremendous changes.

Frost Bracers (Upgrade): Gold wristbands, made from heaven and earth frost, refined and mysterious. However, due to the destruction of the wrists during the battle of the devil, they need to be repaired by endless energy. The current gold division level equipment, increase the value of life 5000 points, increase the attack speed 150 points. Special effects: 1, God arm block: the use of frost wrist successfully blocked the enemy's attack, not to hurt itself; 2, increase the physical user protection equipment 20%; 3, was sealed (release conditions: quality evolved to platinum level ); 4, Sealed (Unseal Condition: Unknown.); 5, Sealed (Unseal Condition: Unknown). Quality upgrade conditions: 10,000,000 psionic energy values; level upgrade conditions: 1000000 psionic energy values.

Undoubtedly, this Frost Bracer has added 5,000 health points, making Cheng Yang's battlefield survivability greatly improved.

Just this morning, he really realized the disadvantage of too low value of life, that countless arrow attacks, so that he suffered a special effect of damage is almost never interrupted, which also allows him to concentrate on staring at his life Value, for fear that he would hang here.

Now with an increase of 5000 health, it is almost equivalent to nearly double your own health.

As for the increased attack speed of 150 points, the role of the same can not be underestimated, and now Cheng Yang looked at the properties, in addition to attack power, it is the attack speed. For now, the speed of movement seems to be falling into a bottleneck. Under the condition of combat, the speed of evasion can occasionally exert its limit speed, but when it is usually on the road, it is impossible to use the strongest speed to hurry. It would take less than half a minute to estimate that the body would collapse because of the enormous pressure Shen could not withstand.

The second attribute of this Frost Bracers, Cheng Yang does not think much value, and now Cheng Yang in the defense against injury, rely more on ice shield instead of defense. Of course, mosquitoes are small, and that's meat, not to mention the fact that he also has the attribute of defense sharing, which increases the physical defense force, which is equivalent to the simultaneous increase of the magic defense force.

What makes Cheng Yang feel powerful is the first special effect.

God's arm block, ah, listen to this name will know very strong.

As long as you use the Frost Bracers to block successfully, you can be harmless. Is there anything better than this?

Of course, this block also has a success rate limit, this success rate is not a fixed value, but based on the user's own ability and quality decisions, of course, there is a factor that is the strength of the warring parties.

This does not affect the power of this property. So far, Cheng Yang has seen very few similar properties. Under normal circumstances, the two masters are in direct confrontation. Even if one side has stronger strength, it will suffer certain damage after the collision.

But with this Frost Bracer, this damage can be eliminated.

Cheng Yang will be equipped with ice wrists for himself, and then carefully examine the other three treasures.

One of these three treasures is an archer's statue lifting stone, and one is a special career transfer prop. Cheng Yang is much more observant of this thing, and he is not particularly concerned about. As for the last one, Cheng Yang was shocked. This turned out to be an enchanted beast.

Well, Cheng Yang admitted that the crystallization of enchanted beasts is a good thing, but this is only a three-stage early enchanted beast crystal, let Cheng Yang somewhat depressed.

It is true that the enchanted beast crystals of the third-order early stage have a certain promotion effect on themselves, but the effect is not much stronger than the practice. After all, he now has the authority to practise in the cyan tower, and the daily progress of his practice is more than 1%. But the enchanted beast crystal that absorbs the third-order early stage cannot even reach this level of increase every day.

Of course, it is a good choice to use this thing for other people in the Territory. At least, Luofeng Town can cultivate no less than thirty high-level soldiers.

This virtually speeds up the process of upgrading territories.

Originally, Cheng Yang estimated that it would take nearly one or two months to realize the upgrade of the territory. However, it is estimated that it will take a lot of time in advance.

The benefits brought by the territorial upgrade are self-evident. Among them, Cheng Yang feels most hopeful that the glorious attributes of the land can be raised again, and his deputy rank can also directly break through to level 12, and even quickly reach 13 Graded.

As for the privileged privilege that has emerged since the territories were upgraded, Cheng Yang has paid less attention to it.

This is not to say that Cheng Yang does not look at the promotion effect of the privilege of grace. On the contrary, he looks forward to the attributes of the privilege of the divine grace directly advancing a small position. According to the laws of the past, with their current strengths, I am afraid that these 7 levels of privilege are not usable.