Chapter 796 Control of the Northern Baron

Charles' strength is indeed very strong. If such a master can follow his side as his own right arm, it is naturally something to be happy. ≧,

it may be because of his elusive, shadowy used to describe not at all wrong, let such a big man with Charles at his side, somewhat inconvenient.

If Charles was still directly in the domain, it was a waste.

The best way is to leave Charles directly in the camp of the barbarians.

After all, the identity of Charles was not exposed in the last battle of the past. With his identity as a barbarian, the situation of controlling the entire barbarian race in Egypt was not a problem. Even if the barbarians of the future sent senior officials over, Charles's weight would not be low.

If Charles was allowed to stay inside the barbarians, it was undoubtedly the most advantageous for himself. Before Cheng Yang worried that Charles would be exposed, but it was because of the close ties of Charles and the Northern Barbarians. They were very familiar with it. If they were allowed to stay in the barbarian camp for a long time, it would be easy to expose them. Not only would the plan fail, but more time. What is important is the fact that you may expose your own soul extraction skills. To be true, it is that stealing chickens will not result in erosion.

But now Cheng Yang did not have such fears. Charles's confidants had been completely wiped out in the previous battle. The rest were all middle-level generals. It was difficult to see Charles before and naturally Charles would not be found. What is different before and after.

After returning to Fengfeng City, Cheng Yang learned that he had believed in the ambush war on the Pacific Ocean. For the four stumbling dragons of the Fengfeng City to ambush the orc fleet, Cheng Yang did not feel any suspense there, but this time The other side can do so beautifully, the whole process did not leave traces of clues, but to make Cheng Yang very happy.

According to the news that came back from the investigation boat ambushing in that area, the orc fleet that had run away was only four or five vessels, from their words. Obviously this ambush was counted on the head of the sea people. This definitely allows the sea people to defend themselves.

Cheng Yang told Tao Yu to continue to pay attention to the movements of the Orcs in the sea and Australia, and then temporarily put this matter aside.

Then Cheng Yang went to the Institute of Psychology and handed the strange car previously seized from the hands of the Northern Baron to Liu Hanshan.

For this magical car called 弑 弑 弑 弑 弑 弑 弑 弑 , , , , , Cheng Yang, its power is indeed coveted, especially its power to kill the presence of false gods, it is not dared to underestimate.

However, after all, there is only one unit of this kind of god. If it is possible to mass-produce such kind of gods, what should she worry about? All the aliens are clouds, and they can be extinguished between the commanders.

of course. Cheng Yang did not report much hope of copying and chanting the gods. This is a mysterious mystery of the gods. I am afraid that ordinary people can't copy them. Cheng Yang only hopes that these researchers in Lok Fengcheng can live up to some of their expectations. To some things, the power of the Phantom Guns in the city of Fenghuang could be further enhanced.

The current Institute of Psychology has gained a lot more than the previous staff and there are many more research directions.

This is a good phenomenon since the Xiaolong battleship made great efforts after two naval battles. Cheng Yang's emphasis on the Lingergy Institute has improved a lot. There is an inexplicable feeling in him. This psionic institute may become a hope for humanity.

Cheng Yang turned a half circle at the Lingneng Institute before returning to the lord house.

In the backyard where he came to the lord's office, Cheng Yang directly entered the trapped god palace underground.

The Temple of Difficulty still looks like that. Too cold and clear, in addition to a previous Beastmaster continued to be imprisoned here, only two people were added in such a long time.

Although the strength of the two men is also about the fifth-order late period, it does not play a significant role in the cultivation of the entire lords of the Central Government. Unless Cheng Yang is one day, he will be able to fill all prisons in the entire House of Difficult.

Cheng Yang went directly to the prison cell in the center of the core, and saw the king of North Face sitting in the middle of the prison room with a dull face. Occasionally, his eyes flashed with a trace of struggling. The expression on her face also became awkward at that moment, but it disappeared instantly.

Cheng Yang is not unfamiliar with this. This is a repression of the rule of the North by the Northern Barbarian King. However, it is clear that his power is too strong inside the divine palace to have a strong Titan heart, even if it is ordinary. The Shrine of Difficulty, with the current strength of the Northern Baron, is not likely to break away from repression.

"Oh, this guy's promotion of cultivating is still quite large, and there really is some reluctance to put him out of use." Cheng Yang hesitated.

Although the use of the soul to extract is not necessarily the other party to waste, it can be very obvious reason, if Cheng Yang used the soul to extract skills, it is certainly impossible to let the other party stay in the trapped God Palace.

With Cheng Yang's current strength, it is still very difficult to control the existence of such a strength of the Northern Barbarian King. With his spiritual strength, he can control at most one such expert. Therefore, once Cheng Yang has controlled the king of North Korea, the space for him to control other aliens is very small. If we continue to keep the Northern Baron King in the trapped temple, it is almost to discourage Cheng Yang's skill.

As long as it's not a fool, you know it's not worth it.

Do not really want to know the process of deeper secrets, the other party is after all a strong presence of up to the sixth-order strength, if the change is normal, Cheng Yang is not yet able to carry away such an existence. Therefore, this North King is almost the only choice for Cheng Yang to inquire into confidentiality in the short term.

"Forget it, now the speed of cultivation in the Lord's House is fast enough. If it is possible to detect some secrets, it may be more beneficial to oneself and to the territory." Cheng Yang thought, and then he opened the door of the prison room.

Everything here is under the control of Cheng Yang's ideas. Even if the door to the prison room is open, the power of the endless rules is to suppress the king of the North and make it unable to move.

Cheng Yang is also a very simple person, directly put his hand on the forehead of the Northern Barbarian, and then launched the soul extraction skills.

Although Cheng Yang's soul extraction skills have restrictions on use, the attacking and magic energy values ​​of the subject must be lower than their own. The strength of this northern barbarian king is very strong, but the strength of Cheng Yang is not much weaker than the other party, and the key is that Cheng Yang's specialty is attack and magic energy.

Although this value is not much higher than the North King, but even if only a little higher, then this skill can be used smoothly.

With the use of skills, the color of the pain on the face of the Northern Baron is even worse.

This time, Cheng Yang used his soul extraction skills, which took about half a minute and was much longer than before.

After the skills were used, Cheng Yang found that the color of sluggishness in the eyes of the Northern Baron King weakened a lot, but he did not have the slightest joy, because the sluggishness was no longer caused by the trapped divine palace, but because of his soul. Extract skills.

Cheng Yang can clearly feel that after he had used the soul extraction skills for the Northern Baron, the Northern Baron was acquiesced to his own subordinates and belonged to his henchmen. It is precisely because of this that the power of the rules of the divine palace was automatically collected and no longer suppressed each other.

Without the power of the rules of the divine palace, the northern barbarian is still sluggish. The only explanation is that the barbarian king is affected by the soul-sucking skills.

Before Cheng Yang took control of Charles and others, he also felt that his soul extraction skills had had a very small impact on the target of surgery. However, the control of the Northern Baron King has denied this. From this point of view, the reason why he had successfully controlled Charles and others in the past is not only because his skill level has been improved, but also that the strength of his own is stronger than that of the other person.