Chapter 743 Alligator Dragon Horse

These ice spurs had a deadly attack force and instantly killed all of the giant crickets. The rest of the giant crickets were suddenly scared.

But before they could escape, they were killed by the fists of ice and snow.

Cheng Yang this fell on the ground, mouth with a trace of sneer, dozens of head and four peaks of the enchanted beast want to kill himself, this idea is too naive.

However, this matter also gave Cheng Yang a wake-up call. The country that has been completely occupied by aliens, what kind of enchanted beast will appear, it is hard to say. And the jungle did not know how big it was. Cheng Yang also began to raise his vigilance.

The result proves that Cheng Yang's fears are not unreasonable. As he continues to move forward, the enchanted beasts that are encountered are actually getting stronger and stronger. When the distance is less than tens of kilometers, he encounters a strong presence in the middle of the fifth-order stage.

Faced with such a big guy, Cheng Yang directly threw out the white, living to the other to the consumption.

Although Xiaobai's overall strength is better than that of the other party, who has the skill to reverse it? No matter how the other party hits, a healing skill is directly applied and the health value is full.

As for the White's attack, the value of the health hit each time is no more than thousands of points. After more than ten minutes, the mighty enchanted beast was bowed down. Although the other person wanted to escape, Cheng Yang stood behind and could let the other side do so.

In the following way, although Cheng Yang did not encounter a more powerful enchanted beast, various enchanted beasts of all sorts of strange attack methods appeared from time to time, and sometimes even a fourth-order enchanted beast could also make a difference. Yang gray head dirt face.

Fortunately, Cheng Yang's strength is very strong, otherwise it is not really possible to pass this jungle alone.

For half a day, Cheng Yang finally walked out of this jungle, and he saw a grassland and an unexplored grassland.

On this prairie, there are also many orcs in the surrounding activities, but they are not working on the ground, their behavior is more like grazing.

There are not many orcs here, and there is more of a kind of horse with a strange horn, which is called a horse. Because its overall shape is not much different from horses, it is several times bigger.

This kind of horse has a layer of scales on it. At a glance it is known as a defensive force.

Cheng Yang observed in the distance for a while and found that the speed of these horses also had a strong advantage. In the same level, it is not much worse than the blue horse in the city of Fengfeng.

Under the powerful investigative skills of these investigations, the properties of these horses are naturally nothing.

These guys are called crocodile dragon horses, their attack power is extremely low, and even less than blue horses, but the defensive power is comparable with the same order enchanted beast. What is even more rare is the amount of blood, which is even stronger than the enemies of the same order. The speed can also be compared with the enchanted beasts that are two small steps higher than their own.

After Cheng Yang finished watching, suddenly he was blind, and if such a mount could get back to Fengfeng City, that would be great! Absolutely more valuable than the current blue horse.

"First look at the situation, the big deal will Chu Lingling that little girl called over. Although these crocodile dragon horses are mostly the existence of the third-order late, but there are many third-order early or mid-term little guys, Chu Lingling has become, certainly not Question."

Cheng Yang observed it for four weeks. However, he frowned and said: "Only these patrolling orcs are too annoying. How can we avoid these guys' eyes and take the crocodile horse away?"

So hesitated for a long time, Cheng Yang still couldn't find a solution, unless he himself When they come out and lead these orcs away, Chu Lingling wants to stole the crocodile dragon horse quietly, which is basically impossible.

Cheng Yang thought for a while and then returned to Fengfeng City. His two ablation skills have been used today. In any case, they could not immediately come out to move those crocodile dragon horses, Cheng Yang naturally do not want to make a surprise.

... After

returning to Fengfeng City, Cheng Yang called Li Wanshan and Wu Jianzhou for meals at the lord's house. Liu Yang, who stayed with his parents in the city, and Chu Qiang, the head of the Guards Corps, who was in charge of the township of Fengfeng City.

Cheng Yang said that he would go to Australia and say it to everyone. All showed great interest in this.

"Lord, be sure to get this crocodile horse back. This is simply the best choice for being a heavy cavalry!" said Li Wanshan. "I've heard Liu's father say that now the Psychology Institute has The ability to develop their own equipment, if you can build a heavy bodyguard for such cavalry. The defense is absolutely amazing."

Wu Jianzhou also said: "I also agree with Dean Lee's views, but I think this horse is used to It is not appropriate to build a heavy cavalry.We can develop a flatbed car that will put the brakes of the Instructor and some equipment that may be available later on this flatbed. Imagine that a group of high-speed mobile trainers can play. How great the role!"

Chu Qiang said more directly: "lord, other I can not care, as long as the crocodile dragon horse back, our guards can score on thousands."

Cheng Yang eyelids, said : "Old Chu, you have thousands of horses. I remember your Guards were just a million people. And you basically have blue horses and so many crocodile dragons. ? What "

Chu strong Samsam smile, he said:" Lord, I am not being reported to increase the manpower to fight it now our guards did a million people, how can I fall in line with the current territory of Fengcheng ah fall to Phoenix?. The city's territory now has at least 50,000 Guards. When it takes a few thousand crocodile horses, it's not enough for everybody else."

Cheng Yang said dumbly, "Do you want to increase manpower?"

Chu Qiang Faces of bitterness: Yes, Lord, you do not know. Now my 10,000 people, in addition to the 5,000 permanent lords, the remaining 5,000 fight with the major corps, can not reflect a strong combat effectiveness How many thousands of people can do with the main army moving millions of troops? "

Cheng Yang immediately stopped him from continuing and said:" Lao Chu, you are the Guards Corps, the elite troops. What you want is not the number but the individual strength. As far as I know, you now have reached the second-order peak in the entire Guards Corps? It is much stronger than other legions. Moreover, the expansion of the Guards Corps, involved too much, is bound to draw elite from other major forces. You have drawn 40,000 people like this. The commanders of the other legions must not cry. Ah, masters are all transferred by you, how are they still mixed? "

" Then add 20,000? "

" Ten thousand? "

" Five thousand? "

Chu Qiang really wanted to cry at this time. He had been brewing for a long time. He finally found an opportunity to talk about it. He did not expect that Cheng Yang would have given it directly. Now it seems that even the 5,000 military expansion is gone. .

"Well, I give you five thousand military buildup places. "Cheng Yang was not doing anything absolutely," said. "You have 5,000 troops stationed in the lord's office on weekdays. Adding another 5,000 to it can be justified. However, you have to remember that the Guards must be the most elite of all the territories. When your Guards can't beat the same number of elites, then I will withdraw your position. "

" Understand it. Chu Qiang was overjoyed and resurrected on the spot. Although he only added 5,000 people, he was already very satisfied. He didn't know that the expansion of the Guards was not a simple matter.

"Well, Continue to talk about crocodile horses. "Cheng Yang said," Lao Chu, wait until I understand the situation over there, then take your daughter to get some more crocodile Ryoma back there. Our territory now has a lot of horse farms. It is estimated that it will take a long time before we can train crocodile horses in large quantities. "

" As for how to use the crocodile horse, wait until it is cultivated. "Cheng Yang is a conclusion on this matter.

Liu Ye said:" Lord, what you said in Australia, there have been many powerful enchanted beasts, this situation can get attention, if met with a powerful devil The beasts could not be beaten to withdraw directly. Anyway, Australia's lone overseas hangover has little effect on us. "

Cheng Yang, though not very appreciative of Liu Ye, but still able to appreciate the other person's deep concern, laughed and said:" You can rest assured, how strong can the Australian side of the enchanted beast? The fifth-order peaks are on the top of the sky. With the fifth-order peak of the enchanted beast you want to leave me, I am afraid it is not so easy. Besides, my life-saving ability is not weak, can't I still run? It was you. I heard that some time ago you went to a deserted land. The risk of that place was even higher than on the earth. If you weren't careful, you would lose your life. Your behavior was indeed too risky. "

Liu Xiangjiao said:" This is not a smooth return to me. At the beginning, I also broke through to the middle of the third period, and my own strength has made great progress. And I went to the abandoned land, but also my parents agreed, they did not say anything. "

Cheng Yang wry smile, this girl has said so, I can say anything.

Liu Hao said:" And I this time into the abandoned land, luck is really good, you did not find that my strength level has been raised to the third-order Is it late? The entire Fallen City area, I think is the first one. "

" Then I was the first few? "Cheng Yang said without disdain.

Liu Ye looked at him and said:" We never put the Lord in it when we compare with each other. "

Cheng Yang suddenly depressed.

" Lord, your strength is too strong, if we compare yourself with you, we can only find frustration. "Wu Jianzhou replaced Cheng Yang.

Wei Cheng Yang did not really put his heart on his heart. He looked at Liu Xie and said, "Hey, this time you entered the deserted land and the last place I went to the abandoned land." What is the difference? "

Liu Yu said:" I did not encounter the Bohai Sea this time. Originally I also made full preparations. The result was wasted. "

" Do you still want to meet Erhai? "Chu Qiang does not understand Liu Ye's ideas.