Chapter 672 Holy Healing

Cheng Yang now spends more time every day in the town of Tongling, and now Tongling Town is already a class 3 township. This is equivalent to an increase in energy value of up to 60% per day, making Cheng Yang's skills in alchemy skills rapid growth. .

Now Cheng Yang's alchemists have reached level 16, and there is no problem in refining high-washing Dan. But now, Cheng Yang has only one strain of Hexaphylla on his hand, but he does not plan to waste it now.

Waiting for his deputy rank to reach 20, then refining the wash pulp Dan, will be able to get two high-washing Dan, and when they can qualify for purple level strength, maybe it really falls on this.

After all, he still has no ability to get a five-level evolution of Dan, and he has no direct clue.

On this day, Cheng Yang had just returned from the commanding village, but he got a message that at the town of Canter, which was connected with India, there appeared a demonized beast with leopards with white hair.

The leopard had not rushed to Canter, but he had been wandering not far. The territorial guards had gone to several people to slay the enchanted beast. As a result, not only did they fail to kill the guy, but they also made their own heads. Eventually they could not fight each other and fled back to Canter.

If it weren't the enchanted beast's taboo in the town's 3rd-magic tower, I'm afraid it's really rushing in and killing it.

In fact, the strength of this leopard is not very strong, it is also the beginning of the fourth stage. The other person can have a very nasty skill, just like the light of healing of the priest. Every time he saw it, he was going to kill the other person. The guy got a direct cure and immediately put his own blood in full. It was all about killing Xiaoqiang.

This made Cheng Yang can not help but think of the bright demon leopard that he encountered when he first entered the border. He was chased by the other person for a good fight. How is the situation similar to now?

However, not only was it not thorny but it was extremely exciting.

In the past, he really did not want this bright devil. But now, he is not afraid of himself. With his own strength, he is able to kill each other. Even if it's healing ability is stronger. That doesn't help.

But now Cheng Yang is not ready to kill the other party, but is ready to catch it alive.

Cheng Yang then set out for Cante. In just a few hours, he was already outside the gates of Canter.

At this time, the town of Kanter has undergone major changes before. The most obvious one is that the popularity has improved a lot. According to Cheng Yang, it is not completely estimated that there are nearly 10,000 people in Canter Town.

Cheng Yang did not enter the town to meet with Wen Chengde. He followed the situation learned from the guards of the territory and moved to the east side of the border.

Searching for an enchanted beast in the dense jungle is not a good job. At least Cheng Yang is now very boring.

I do not know if it was because of the deterrent effect of the magic tower in Canter and the role of the territorial guard. So that the enchanted beast around the entire town of Canter was virtually extinct, Cheng Yang searched out more than 10 kilometers, and even the shadow of an enchanted beast did not see.

Cheng Yang did not continue to search out, because the territorial guards had said before that the bright devil leopard had been moving within 10 kilometers of Canter. This guy was very smart, except that he did not enter the range of the magic tower. All humans in the range of the Magic Tower will suffer its attacks.

Perhaps the search just missed the guy. After all, the other person was a living creature. Can't he stay in one place waiting for him?

Cheng Yang began to turn direction. Searching in, this time Cheng Yang has a long eye and uses the ablation skills directly. At the same time summoned a magic illusion.

Cheng Yang also worried that the bright demons themselves had found themselves, because they feared their own strength, so they deliberately hid.Cheng Yang has already seen this person's intelligence.

This method worked. In less than a few minutes, Cheng Yang found the huge white leopard, which was curled up in a cave and watched outside guardedly. There are actually two tunnels in the cave. This guy knows how to leave him behind.

However, Cheng Yang is now enjoying the wisdom of it. Immediately cancel the state of ablation, and immediately appear in the trapped cage. Go to the bright demons as head covers.

The bright demons did not expect the enemy to appear from behind, and Cheng Yang's speed was too fast. It did not even have the time to respond, and it was put into a trapped cage of God.

Cheng Yang has a smile on his face, and at the moment, he really deserves to laugh because the bright leopard will bring him a surprise.

I saw Cheng Yang immediately put the white out, this tiger and a leopard, all pure white, but also complement each other.

Cheng Yang did not intend to let the two guys be brothers. He said directly to Xiao Bai: "Xiao Bai, you can make big hair this time. This guy has a strong skill. I'm going to get it down to you. "

White instantly stirred up.

Cheng Yang immediately took out the easy rune he had obtained a long time ago, and then pointed at the bright devil.

At this moment, the bright demons are sleeping in the trapped cage of God, and naturally they will not move in the slightest. After half a minute, Cheng Yang had already acquired the magic skills of the bright magic leopard to get the Yi Run character.

In the attribute description of the Yi Run Fu, you can use any target that possesses talents and skills, and can be used by the combatant to acquire this skill or talent.

Originally, Cheng Yang thought that this easy-to-run character could only be used by humans. Later, I realized that the Yi-Di-character had a very wide range of use. As long as it is a creature with enough wisdom, it can use the Elysian character.

From this point of view, the definition of the devil is actually a very wide range of spirits. Not only do humans belong to the wrestlers, orcs, hell men, or undead belong to the class of the wrestlers, they even have enough enchanted enchantments. The beast is also counted.

Xiao Bai is a alienated beast. Its intelligence is self-evident and almost comparable to that of adults. It can be seen from the other party's ability to communicate with Cheng Yang through the soul.

The main reason why Cheng Yang transferred the holy Leopard's holy healing technique to Xiao Bai is because his own use of holy therapy is not very strong. The resilience of the healing technique is even more powerful, it is only to restore the value of life.

Your strengths are not in the value of life, but magic power. Even if St. Healing can instantaneously return your health to full value, it is not very great for your own strength. However, Xiaobai is not the same. Its blood volume is very high. If it can recover its own health value at any time in the battle, this effect is definitely very powerful.

Moreover, Xiao Bai belongs to her own pet. When she really gets into the fight, it can also add blood to herself. This is much more talented than Cheng Yang's personal use of the Holy Healing Technique.

When Cheng Yang will be attached to the skill of the Yi Shi Zi attached to the white eyebrows, suddenly pinch, that easily breaks the Eternal Run, an energy into the small white body.

Xiaobai looked at Cheng Yang with huge eyes, full of gratitude and excitement.

Cheng Yang patted its huge head and said: "How do you feel?"

Xiaobai continued to nod his head with excitement. A sense of consciousness went straight into Cheng Yang's mind: "Master, this skill is too strong. I feel that I am now Has a blue level of combat effectiveness."

Cheng Yang suddenly rejoiced, to know Xiaobai before only a green level of strength, and now suddenly raised to the blue level, can imagine how strong this skill.

"If we don't compete, look how powerful is your skill attribute?"

White immediately wilted and said: "Or do not contest, I can not beat the master you." It

can be said that Xiaobai in the face of the attack For people who are not particularly powerful, it is simply an invincible existence. It is immortal. Ke Cheng Yang has precisely restrained it, because Cheng Yang's attack is extremely powerful, although it can not kill him, but in the case of multiple control skills used in succession, White has no useless. What's more, Cheng Yang also has the illusion of magic and the spirit of ice and snow.

How to count Xiaobai is not an opponent of Cheng Yang.

Cheng Yang feels worthy of his easy-going character, and now he adds Xiao Bai. Even if he plays the seven-color tower now, he is confident to clear the blue tower. In other words, Cheng Yang's current strength has been able to completely fight the existence of the mid-fifth stage in the battle.

Now Cheng Yang still has an easy rune symbol. For this thing, Cheng Yang is definitely very important. At this time, the Yi Goddess is used somewhere. Cheng Yang has not yet thought about it, but it is absolutely necessary to use it. There is a lot of help in combat effectiveness.

At this moment, the bright demons who had been stripped of the holy healing skills still lay in the trapped cage of God, and Cheng Yang did not mercilessly kill them.

Since now the threat brought by the bright demon leopard has been lifted, Cheng Yang will return to the Fengfeng City.

Now the actual combat effectiveness of Xiaobai has been compared to the first five enchanted beasts. The beast training camp has little significance for Xiao Bai. Cheng Yang can't make a lot of fifth-order enchanting beasts. Kill it with white? Not to mention that there are not so many fifth-order enchanting beasts, merely capturing the five psionic powers used by these enchanted beasts is enough to make Cheng Yang bankrupt.

Of course, this is not to say that the Mad Camp is useless. Now the beasts in the Beast Training Camp are being carried out every day. The purpose is to cultivate enchanted beasts with more advanced fighting capabilities.

Compared to alienated beasts such as Xiaobai, the culturable value of the enchanted beast is much weaker. At the same time, it cannot be a pet recognized by the rules of the heavens and the earth. Naturally, it cannot earn pet space. However, the enchanted beast can still be used by human combatants, such as Fengzhuzhu.

However, it is not an easy task to cultivate a alienated beast such as Xiaobai. Its consumption is not ordinary people can afford. First of all, in Cheng Yang's pet space, the daily psionic energy consumption is an astronomical figure.