Chapter 688 Bloody Aura

There are two in the middle of his own storage ring, and he does not have a harsh habit of himself. He took out one directly and gave himself to himself. This just 6% of the property became 14%.

there is also a hidden attribute, which can enhance the upper limit since mid While Dan pulp washing, increased to 16%.

For the effect of washing the pulp, Cheng Yang is now considered to be through, and the highest level of high-grade Xiedan Dan is to increase the upper limit, as long as the upper limit is not full, you can directly use the primary wash marrow upgrade. Take Cheng Yang now, although he now needs to increase the percentage of speed increase from 14% to 16%, but it does not need to wash the marrow, and a direct primary wash Dan can get.

Once again, a primary washing and scenting of Dan, Cheng Yang's speed attribute directly broke through 20,000, reaching more than three times before taking the mysterious spirit of Dan.

Such a super-enhancement made Cheng Yang somewhat unsuited. He went to a barracks where he trained well and finally mastered the rhythm of the body so that he would not run away when he walked.

Cheng Yang is also not sure whether he has a purple level of strength, but there should be some gaps in the future.

The purple layer was tried on the last time and the result was spiked. The other side's advantage in speed can completely beat himself.

This is not to talk about it. It's lightning speed. Now I feel terrible just thinking about it. That is the strength of the fifth-order peak. It was not at that time that they could compete against each other.

Now that he has improved the speed of movement by a certain level, it has almost the speed of the middle- and even late-stage veterans. However, in the face of the fifth-tier peak, there is still no certainty.

The gap between the strength of the war sitters and the latter is greater, including not only the gap in attributes but also the fighting consciousness and will. It is an extremely mysterious thing. Can not see intangible, but it actually affects the strength of the individual.

Cheng Yang estimated that his current strength has almost the absolute advantage when facing the opponents of the fifth-order late stage. Unlike the original challenge of the Seven-color Tower, he still needs to have a certain amount of luck to pass. Now, it is estimated that he has been able to pass through the blue tower of the Seven-color Tower in the frontal confrontation.

Later, Cheng Yang went to find Zhao Yi and handed the two mysterious spirits to each other.

Looking at the guy's excitement, Cheng Yang felt a sudden balance in his heart. Although he can only use a mysterious spirit, it is difficult to say whether Zhao Yi can use one.

"Zhao boss, I wonder if you can still get anything good. I can use the mysterious spirit to exchange." Cheng Yang tasted the sweetness of exchanging immortals just now. When the matter here is over, he will be able to make high-quality washing. The culmination is that not only can one of his attributes once again gain a leap forward, but more importantly it can add another talent attribute.

Since Zhao Yi was able to find a way to get an immortality similar to Qingyun Dan from other forces, who can say that he can no longer get some precious treasures? Judging from the performance of Zhao Yi. This should also be within the scope of the rule, after all, it is an equivalent exchange.

Which knew that Zhao Yi was actually overturned and said, "Yeah Lord Cheng, do you really think that those treasures are only big road goods? You can say that. Like the Qingyun Dan medicine, it is placed in any one of the forces. That is the treasure of the town people. If you don't refine Xuan Ling Dan enough, let alone change it. It is impossible to see at a glance."

Cheng Yang said, "I don't think how precious this thing is."

Zhao Yi Suddenly he was stunned, and after a long while he said, "Do you think that any world is as rich as your new world? After a hundred years, you will understand how scarce the material like the Star Bead is."

Cheng Yang With a smile, he said: "This is what I said here. You can help me pay attention to this. If you succeed, you will naturally lose your advantage."

Zhao Yi did not refute this.

Afterwards, Zhao Yi went to work on his own affairs. He just got two mysterious spirits. He still needs to send back his power. He naturally gets a lot of rewards.

Cheng Yang is back to the lord of the princes. He just refined the mysterious dan dan. He hasn't had time to refine and wash it.

Cheng Yang has been very familiar with the refining of Zhi Xin Dan, but now it is necessary to refine the high-washing Dan, Cheng Yang must be more cautious. Not to mention the others, only the six-leaf pith, Cheng Yang has only one.

Cheng Yang spent half an hour working on all the raw materials needed to make high-grade Xidan Dan, and then started to raise the fire alchemy.

The refining process of the drug was very smooth. Although Chen Lian had not yet opened the furnace, Cheng Yang had already estimated that he had produced two Xidan Dan.

For the arrangement of these two high washes, Cheng Yang is prepared to use all of his own.

Washing the pulp is not like the mysterious spirit, but the limit on the number of uses is not so high. Even if it is a high-grade shampoo, one person can also take three. As long as the luck is not bad, at least one talent attribute can be added. Xuan Ling Dan's chance of increasing the talent attribute reaches 80%. In this respect, Xuan Ling Dan is no match for the high-ranking Dan.

However, Cheng Yang refining the high-washing Dan, as well as the refined Xuan Ling Dan, are all 100% natural talent, but taking the mysterious spirit Dan, you can additionally strengthen the natural attributes, such as just a 6% increase by Cheng Yang speed.

When Cheng Yang directly took a high-scourer Dan, this time he increased the talent attribute to improve the speed of cultivation.

This is the most important attribute of Cheng Yang at the moment, and it is also the most important attribute of the entire Fengyun City territory. Can improve this property, Cheng Yang naturally will not have the slightest slack.

In fact, Cheng Yang is now using a high-washing Dan, which is already a waste of property. But now Cheng Yang's cultivation of attribute talents has already reached the upper limit that can be achieved by intermediate Xidan Dan. If he does not use high-grade pulp, he will not be able to improve.

A high rate of Washed Dan spent, Cheng Yang's talent for the speed bonus to the practice instantly increased to 24%, this is already something Cheng Yang had expected, he was not too excited.

However, when Cheng Yang saw the talent attribute he had added, he immediately felt that he was a waste of the mysterious spirit.

Bloody Halo: Special talent, to obtain aura assisted teammates, in the course of the battle, each kill a target, the other party's 1% of all attributes superimposed to their body, the duration of 10 minutes, the effect can be superimposed.

This effect is too strong. Don't forget that 1% is very low, but don't forget that this lasting effect is a full 10 minutes, and this is still a halo.

What is a halo? That is within a certain range, affecting any goal.

This superposition is also a superposition of all attributes, including life, attack, defense, speed and other aspects. It can be said that this aura is completely a god-level skill of group warfare.

If this aura is used in conjunction with its own skill in grafting and removing flowers, the effect will be even greater.

Previously in the battle, those who got their own bonuses to increase their offensive attributes, although the attack power is strong, but all other properties are weak, now with this bloody aura, as long as the battle is carried out several times, those long-range attack battle All of them will have extremely intrinsic qualities. It is basically impossible for the enemy to want to kill them again.

At this time, White added blood in the back, it was an invincible combination.

Suddenly, Cheng Yang's heart was slightly moved, this bloody halo attribute also has a percentage, do not know whether can use Xie Dan to promote? If this is also possible, then... Cheng Yang did not know what word to describe.

In order to verify the conjecture in his heart, Cheng Yang took out a primary Xidan Dan. As a result, Cheng Yang found that his thoughts are still too naive. Although there are also percentages in the halo of blood, special talents are special talents. In particular, in its rarity, it cannot be promoted by washing pulp.

Cheng Yang can not be disappointed in the mind, in fact, he also knows that the possibility of achieving this idea is very low.

Since the bloody halo has no longer been able to improve, Cheng Yang's next washing pulp is ready to increase the attack power. Although you can also choose to increase the speed attribute, but compared to the speed, to enhance the attack power has more advantages.

After another Washed Dan spent, Cheng Yang's attack attribute also increased to 24%.

At the same time, Cheng Yang also received a talent attribute with a 1% increase in magic power. Although it only increased by 1%, after Cheng Yang's two middle-ranking Xie Dan, this attribute still rose to 16%.

The increase in the value of Magic Energy has increased Cheng Yang's survivability. At present, Cheng Yang's magic value has reached 600,000 points. Although this is not high compared to the value of the fifth-order enchanted beast, But it's not much.

Not only that, the increase in attack power bonus attribute has also increased Cheng Yang's magic attack from 200,000 to nearly 300,000 again. Now even if he does not use the magical illusions and the spirit of ice and snow, he will be able to single out and fight with the enchanted beasts of the first five stages.

At this point, Cheng Yang's basic attributes have finally surpassed the first five enchanted beasts and counted the skills. He is not without the qualifications of the fifth-order peak enchanted beast.

Now Cheng Yang's strength is mainly contributed by several parts. The most important nature is natural talent. The powerful talent attribute makes his basic attributes far exceed others. This is followed by his super high blood rating and finally his series of upgradeable equipment.

We must know that Cheng Yang has reached the fourth level, and all the upgradeable equipment has also reached the fourth level, and the nature is naturally higher than that of the third level. The only thing that disappointed Cheng Yang is that these equipment are also gold-grade. , failed to upgrade to Platinum.

The reason for this is naturally because the upgrade of platinum-level attributes is too high. Each piece of equipment requires a level 5 psionic stone.