Chapter 752 To Australia

After Cheng Yang returned to Huangquan Fortress, he waited for the barbarian to attack the city. However, he turned his back against the expectation. Although the savage who was opposite was greatly increased in strength, he did not launch a siege.

They learned from the practice of Fengfeng City and built a fortress directly on the west side of the Huangquan River. A fortification building was built on top of the fortress.

Cheng Yang had seen it after these fortifications were built. It turned out to be a stone thrower.

This kind of catapult is different from the catapult. The size of the portable equipment of the catapult is much smaller than that of the catapult and its range is close to many. The range of the catapult definitely belongs to the anti-day class. The operation of the slingshot range can reach an astonishing five kilometers, which is much stronger than that of an ordinary archer using an arrow tower attack.

At the same time, the attack power of the catapult is also extremely strong, but its quasi-mind is not very good, and the attack surface is very narrow.When a huge rock collapses, it will cause damage to the target.

Do not like the arrow tower or drag racing, as long as the goal is in a straight line, are within the scope of the attack.

Relatively speaking, the slings are more suitable for attacking fixed buildings such as city walls or residences, or attacking the incompetence of the instrumentation division.

However, no matter how to say, dozens of catapults on the opposite fortress made Cheng Yang very jealous. He estimated that if he were struck by this sling, it was estimated that he was also killed by the spike.

"Lord, are those guys ready to confront us like this?" The cowman is still unwilling to accept this passive defense.

Cheng Yang said: "Since the other party is willing to keep guarding it, then wait a few days, and you will set off for Saudi Arabia to fight for the early occupation of the Arab region. The resources here are also very rich. the development is very important. "

cattle soldiers nodded and said:" Well "!

......

Seven days later, the fortress of Huangquan built in Lok Fengcheng finally came to an end. Every kilometer is a fortress. This level of defense is absolutely amazing. Especially near those two stone bridges. The fortress is full of arrow towers and magic towers. These resources were collected by Fengyun City during this period. The main source of the resources was purchased by Zhao Yi. It is said that Zhao Yi's forces have discovered a new world. Just to expand the business road to that side, a lot of resources for a time.

Cheng Yang is naturally overjoyed and at the same time looking forward to the prospects of the Chamber of Commerce.

With the expansion of this time, the number of combatants who have the unique special life professional talents under control is increasing, and it is estimated that it will not be long before they can reach 80 goals. At that time, we can open up the cross-world trade route.

In the past few days, the barbarians still have no action, and are completely satisfied with the status quo.

However, Cheng Yang does not think so. If barbarians are so easily satisfied, it is not expected that they will not become an aggressive race.

Cheng Yang estimated that the reason why the barbarians are still unable to move should be what they are behind. After all, as long as people with a little bit of wisdom can see, it is very difficult to attack the Huangquan Fortress from the front.

What can the savage have in the end?

Cheng Yang does not know now. However, this does not prevent Cheng Yang's next deployment. He needs to include the entire Arab region in the layout of the city.

The three main forces led by their respective commanders withdrew from the Huangquan fortress. They divided up two routes and entered the Jordanian and Saudi countries respectively.

Since the national borders of these two countries have not been opened, even Cheng Yang has not entered. Therefore, after these two groups of troops entered the border, they were directly drawn into the task space.

Cheng Yang has been stunned by this, and is even happy to pull his army into the mission space because it will allow the strength of his army to rise to a certain level. At the same time can also get a special props ban magic beads and an instrument division soul props.

Cheng Yang directly returned to the Fengfeng City, but for the safety of the Huangquan fortress, Cheng Yang still left the four magic illusions in place, and at the same time the command mission here to Wu Kong.

Although Cheng Yang does not know what the savage in the end hit what ghost idea. But passive attack is not his style, but now the conditions are not yet mature, he needs to make more arrangements in order to carry out the next move.

After returning to Fengfeng City, Cheng Yang set off directly to Indonesia.

His ultimate goal is naturally not the Indonesian nation, but he is preparing to use the Indonesian country as a springboard to enter Australia.

Australia has fallen into the hands of orcs for months. What is the status of the inside? No one can say clearly.

It is not for the purpose of invading the Australian state that he is not involved in the process. His greatest purpose is to plunder a group of orcs, preferably fifth-order orcs.

Although a group of barbarians who used his soul-scraping skills to control his combat effectiveness was also good, except for the barbarian general called Dalu, the rest of the barbarians were only fourth-order. He helped Cheng Yang's next deployment. Not great.

Cheng Yang used the islands of Indonesia as a springboard to spend three days and finally set foot on the land of Australia.

This is definitely the first time Cheng Yang has entered this new continent since his birth, whether it was the previous or the present.

At the moment, Australia is not much different from other ordinary people. The land is full of trees, water and grass, and is suitable for all kinds of creatures. However, the hell or tribe people are not in this area.

Just out of the water, Cheng Yang saw a lot of orcs labor here, as if to manage their own lair.

Cheng Yang is still in a state of ablation at this moment. He estimates that he will be attacked by these orcs when he appears to be in shape.

This is Australia, not the former Indonesian country. The orcs here do not have the idea of ​​serving humans as slaves. Cheng Yang looked at the past, not to mention living people, it is a body that did not see.

Australia, which they had operated for so long, has long since become an iron drum. It has built special defensive positions at all points on the coast. Any one of them wants to attack Australia from the sea. These positions will become the most difficult ones. bone.

Cheng Yang now naturally does not know these strongholds. The place he came to is only an ordinary town. The number of orcs here is not very large and its strength is generally not strong.

Cheng Yang wandered around in a circle. He had a preliminary understanding of the orcs' overall strength. The most powerful orc in the entire town was only the existence of the second-order peak. He was the mayor of the town.

This makes Cheng Yang somewhat puzzled, where the strength of the orcs is much weaker than they thought. Even the orcs in the Indonesian country were even weaker!

Is the Australian Orcs on this strength? Cheng Yang did not think it was possible. He took advantage of his ablation skills for two or three minutes. He quickly left the station and went to no one's place. Cheng Yangcai appeared in stature.

This is a dense jungle, and even the sun is hard to shine. The entire forest is very dark.

"This place should have no orcs coming in?" Cheng Yang looked at the surroundings and could not even see any traces of biological activity.

"Which direction should I go? The direction I have just come from is in the northwest. Then turn to the southeast. Look at the orcs in other places is not so weak."

Cheng Yang walked almost 10 kilometers. But even an enchanted beast did not see. This made Cheng Yang very surprised. Although there will be no more enchanted beasts in the areas occupied by aliens, the natural enchanted beasts and the already existing enchanted beasts will not disappear.

No matter how powerful a human or orc can hunter, it is impossible to kill all enemies in an area.

Doesn't procedural positivity pay special attention to this matter, isn't it better to not enchant the beast?

Suddenly, a dangerous feeling from the heart of Cheng Yang, he quickly looked around, but nothing was seen.

"Is the danger from the heavens?" Out of trust in his senses, he did not feel that the danger was nothing.

However, there are no traces in the sky. Nothing can be seen except for the dense trees.

In order to prevent it, Cheng Yang jumped directly to the tree and drilled through those leaves and leaves, but the result was nothing.

When Cheng Yang was ready to fall, he saw some movements on the ground. The originally extremely flat surface became rough and uneven, as if it had been crushed.

"What is this situation?" Cheng Yang was surprised. This completely exceeded his expectations.

From the very beginning of his year, he saw a huge body slamming out of the ground. As a huge whip hits the surrounding trees, the body is two or three meters thick. From seven flexible movements, this should belong to a mollusk.

After a few moments. The surrounding trees were completely razed and the molluscs appeared completely in front of Cheng Yang.

This turned out to be embarrassing and gigantic.

When Cheng Yang was also seen as a monk, in some copies, this kind of enchanted beast that attacks from the ground is still very common. But at that time, the giant cockroaches they saw were mostly two or three meters long, and the real ones that were more than five meters in length were rare.You can see these tips. How long it took first and no matter what, it was only the diameter of two or three meters that was not comparable to those of the big brothers before.

If one uses a vivid metaphor, then the previous ones were really just embarrassing, and in front of them, these embarrassing people are pythons.

The most shocking thing for Cheng Yang was the number of giant crickets. He roughly counted it, and he was no less than 30.

In fact, Cheng Yang is still very guilty of this mollusc, not because of fear of each other's strength, but to watch this mollusk feel sick.

However, in the last days, there are too many disgusting things. Cheng Yang, a more serious matter, can tolerate it, not to mention several molluscs.

Of course, these giants also have a very important feature, that is, their strength is very strong, and no one is actually lower than the fourth-order peak. If it is in the human world, it is absolutely very rare to know the human world. The enemies are the strongest but also in the middle and late fourth-order levels, and all stay in the national boundary.

Of course, in some of the banned lands, more powerful enchanted beasts also exist, but here is obviously not a forbidden land. The emergence of such a powerful enchanted beast can be worthy of discussion.

An idea suddenly emerged from the heart of Cheng Yang. Is it a foreign country? Once the country turns, the evolutionary rules of its enchanted beasts and the speed of growth will change.

This possibility is very great. If Australia had passed or strictly followed the evolutionary rules of the enchanted beasts of ordinary human nations, it would not be possible to present the fourth-order peak enchanted beast. The only possibility is to break through the rules.

"Damn!" Cheng Yang whispered aloud, because the group of crickets has swept toward his side. Can these guys come to him?

Are these guys really thinking that they are easy to mess with?

In fact, he did not know that all the enemies were able to sense the strength of opponents and the strengths of racial and savage race-sensing opponents were the same. They could only sense the strength of their opponents. What was the real fighting power? And know.

Cheng Yang's real position is only in the middle of the fourth-order period. In this simple sense of power that reaches the fourth-order peak, Cheng Yang is like the food in his mouth.

Soon, these giant skeletons rushed under Cheng Yang, and the tall trees they sheltered were instantly overcome by the two giant skeletons.

Cheng Yang had no choice but to fall to the ground, not that he could not escape, but there is no need to escape, a few little guys of the fourth-order peak, it is not worth his escape.

"Snow and Ice Spirit!" Cheng Yang summoned a call, an ice snowman appeared in front of his body, and then silently, he rushed toward the giant cockroaches that had swept.

Only a blink of an eye, the spirit of ice and snow rushed to the giant body.

A giant cockroach has long been eyeing this not a delicious target, only to see it cross his body, sweeping toward the spirit of ice and snow.

The snow and ice spirits did not even have the slightest idea of ​​avoiding. They raised their fists directly and knelt down towards each other.

The whole scene looks very funny, it is like a giant pillar stumbling toward a little monkey. Everyone who sees this scene will think that the little monkey will have no bones.

However, the end result can be surprising, and the giant scorpion with an incomparable figure suddenly flies out and falls more than a hundred meters away. After two squats, there is no movement. It is obviously snow and ice. Spirit blows it out.

The Spirit of Ice and Snow has twice the attributes of Cheng Yang. This is not to play. A punch kills an enchanted beast of the fourth-order peak, which is just a piece of cake.

The rest of the giant crickets felt the power of this guy, but in their simple consciousness, they still didn't think this guy could stop him from eating him. So more giant crickets swarmed in, like the spirit of ice and snow. Submerged in the heap of meat.

At this time, they completely ignored the existence of Cheng Yang. The small human being did not have any merit except to summon a powerful summoner.

In the next second, after numerous ice spurs fell, these giant crickets knew how wrong they were.