Chapter 775 Warnings

After thinking about it for a while, Cheng Yang finally agreed with Tao Yu's proposal.

Although the previous offensives of the Hai ethnic group were successfully repulsed by the Xiangyang town's garrisoned troops, although one or two Cheng Yang personally took part in the fighting, they did not always use mercenaries.

But in those few battles, the sea people did not fully exert themselves, and they could only say that they were minors because they were basically marine beasts. The real sea people had always been hiding behind.

This time, the sea race is going to be real. Although Cheng Yang's discourse is more relaxed, he also knows that the sea people are not so good at handling it. This time, the sea has gathered countless troops and must take down Xiangyang Town. I am afraid it is because Xiangyang Town knows that it is a base for the construction of the Chao Long No.1 Deep Sea Battleship. Therefore, it is so desperate to destroy Xiangyang Town.

Until now, Cheng Yang has not really played a game with the Hai nationality. Even though the two sides have had sporadic fights several times, each time Cheng Yang has an advantage, but after all, it is not a large-scale military confrontation.

For security reasons, Cheng Yang felt that it was necessary to hire mercenaries.

Next, Cheng Yang rushed to the various mercenary camps, employing only the middle-fourth-tier mercenaries, of course, the highest priority hiring.

In the evening, 10,000 fourth-order mid-level mercenaries have already assembled in Xiangyang City. This is absolutely the most luxurious human army in the world today. Even the Guards in Fallen-Feng City are a lot worse than that, let alone an ordinary army.

Cheng Yang stood above the high platform of the barracks. He looked at the mercenaries below. The heart was also suffering from shares. This was all psionic. Ah, hiring for five days, they each had a level 4 psionic stone.

After some passionate pre-war mobilization, these mercenaries were arranged to go near the Yangcheng Foreign Shipyard.

The size of the shipyard in Xiangyang County at the moment was much larger than it was at the beginning. Not to mention the other. The shipyard needed to create the deep-sea battleship of the Dragon was as big as the lord of the government of Chengyang, and at the shipyard. There are two such docks.

The two docks are not only large in size. There are other organs in it, which not only combine the shipbuilding techniques of the last days, but also combine the use of psionic powers at the end of the day.

If it is before the end of the day, it is basically impossible to create a ship that is seven or eight hundred meters long. But this became possible after the end of the day.

Of course, it is only possible now. At present, the most luxurious battleship ever built in the city of Fengfeng is Xiaolong, but it is only about 500 meters. It will continue to expand unless the researchers in Fallon City are more proficient in the use of psionics. Deeper understanding of the magic array.

On both sides of the shipyard, there is an arrow tower that can completely cover the entire shipyard. At the same time, within the area of ​​the shipyard, there are also five magic towers, which is also a defensive position focused on building in the city of Phoenix.

The important degree of this shipyard naturally goes without saying that if the city of Fengfeng wants to compete with the sea people, it will be inseparable from the ship and it will be inseparable from the shipyard.

Cheng Yang did not personally direct this battle. Although he was the lord of the fallen city. At the same time, controlling the overall situation has advantages that others do not have. However, in this local war, he lacked the corresponding command ability.

The professional things are naturally handed over to professional people. Now the commander of the battlefield is Tao Yu.

Under Tao Yu's instructions, some magicians and archers went directly to the defense tower. These people were all powerful and their purpose was to make it possible to spike into all enemies in the range.