Chapter 795 Defeated

"First withdraw!" The Lion Orc gave a loud cry. The commanding officer above his flagship immediately shot a semaphore, which is the most common form of communication in the sea.

All the warships immediately turned around and were ready to flee in the direction they came.

In fact, the instructions of the Lion Orcs are not wrong. If this time continues, there are still some traps waiting for themselves. The first thought in his heart defined the culprit behind this matter as the sea race. Since the sea people are going to bury their own fleet, how could they only set an ambush here? Although the sea may also set up their own rear behind their own way, but the odds are relatively small.

In the process of changing the head of the Orc fleet, there were several loud explosions. Seven or eight ships were blown up and turned into a pile of dead wood floating on the sea.

At this time, the leaders of the Shih Nationality did not consider too much. As long as they adjusted their heads, he would have confidence in the speed of his own battleship. It is basically impossible for the sea people to catch up with their own fleet.

However, in the next few minutes, the explosion sounded like a skeleton in the fleet, and a warship with one was sunk. Looking at the dead wood that floated on the sea at a time, the chief of the Lions felt that this was a huge irony.

"General, we don't seem to be able to get rid of the enemy." The Wolf Orc has a terrified look on his face.

The general Shishi sinks like water,

saying : "The withdrawal is now the only way." "Or we ordered a decentralized evacuation, so that there is always a ship that can escape the enemy's pursuit." The Wolf Orc said, "We have to The conspiracy of the Hai nationality was passed out. Otherwise, the beasts of the beasts were kept in the dungeons. Our Orcs could be too passive." After

hearing the general Lions, they immediately agreed to the Wolf Orc's proposal, and all the ships were now scattered. To escape, it seems that there is no law, but in a closer look they are heading in different directions. Only in this way can we ensure that every ship has the greatest chance of escape.

Until now, no one in the Orc Fleet has seen any trace of the attackers. However, it is certain that these attacks must come from the bottom of the sea.

There is no doubt in the hearts of the orcs that apart from the sea races that can launch attacks from the sea, what other races can there be?

not to mention. The Orc Fleet's going out to the sea was an extremely secret matter. Apart from a few high-level members of the Orc family, only a part of the Hai people knew about this matter.

The scattered escape of the Orcs fleet did bring trouble to those who chased them, but this trouble was not fatal. Because the other party simply did not intend to destroy the hundreds of orc warships here.

As the Orcs fleet fled, a ship continued to be buried in the sea. Under the tumult of sea water, its mutilation quickly disappeared. As for the orcs who were destroyed on the ship, most of them died when the ship was destroyed, and lucky orphans were not lucky, because they would lose their lives when they were still in the sea. Who makes orcs are dry ducks?

Half an hour later, the sea that had experienced the mysterious naval battle finally recovered calm. Nothing was left on the sea. But still under the sea, but still occasionally saw the bodies of some orcs, is being eaten by the sea beast below.

A faint smell of blood is floating in the sea.

A moment later, a team of seamen searched for this bloody smell. The clues on the bottom of the sea indicate that there was a close battle there and that it was not a battle between the beasts but from two intelligent races.

One of the races can be determined from the wreckage of the seabed. This is the Orcs.

However, apart from the Orcs, there was no trace of the remains of other races. This was a little strange.

As a resident of the sea in this area. They were ordered a few days ago and today an Orc fleet will pass through them and let them pass. If the other party encounters difficulties, it must also provide necessary assistance.

This shows that this Orc has reached an agreement with the high level of the sea. Both parties can be said to be collaborators.

Under such circumstances, it can be said that this Orc should be able to navigate the sea unimpeded. However, it may result in heavy damage. It may even be completely destroyed.

Can anyone who can do such things above the sea? Even the head of this sea can only think of the sea itself.

At the thought of this result, the leader of the Hai nationality began to sweat coldly, because he knew that this was not something the Hai people had done. The only explanation is that some people want to plant the sea and destroy the cooperation between the sea and the orcs.

This conclusion he naturally believes, can the Orcs believe it? In exchange for him to be an Orc, he would not believe the sea tribe's own defenses.

Almost immediately afterwards, the sea leader ordered all the sea people around him to search around and try to find clues. He himself immediately returned to the sea's stronghold in this area. He needed to report everything here to his superiors.

This matter has exceeded his ability to bear.

...

Cheng Yang stood on the walls of the fortress of Huangquan. He looked at the barbarian positions that had been tangled up in the opposite direction. There was some emotion and more excitement in his heart.

In the previous battle, although it could not be said that the savage was a family member, it was enough to make it hurt for a while. In particular, when the Northern Baron was captured, it was estimated that even if it was under the command of the Emperor, it would be angry.

Of course, Cheng Yang is not particularly concerned about the reaction of the barbarians, he is thinking about how to do it next.

If Fengfeng City now has to attack the western part of Egypt, it will be a breeze to occupy the whole territory.

After that, the fallen Fengcheng army might even pursue the victory and take over several countries adjacent to Egypt.

However, there is also a drawback. Although the power of the fallen Fengcheng City borders on the barbarians, there is still a river between the two parties that blocks the two rivers. Even if they want to make every effort to make a big fight, they are both powerless.

However, once they have landed in the western part of the Egyptian country, they will need to defend not only a few passages on the national borders, but also a long coastline around Egypt. This is an issue that cannot be avoided.

There is no problem in transporting a powerful army with the fleet forces of the barbarians found by Cheng Yang. Without the barrier of the Yellow Spring river, barbarians can easily strike anywhere on the coast of the western part of Egypt.

This is what Cheng Yang is most worried about.

"Hey! Let these guys squat for a while." Cheng Yang sighed, who made the average human strength now too weak? It is not enough to make a direct confrontation with the barbarians.

But this is not to say that this war is not good. It not only kills a large number of savage people's vital forces, but also causes the barbarians to lose their morale. At least for a short time, the barbarians cannot easily offend. Huangquan Fortress.

"Lord, there is a proposal under his subordinates." Standing in front of Cheng Yang, Wu Kong's rare initiative to speak.

Cheng Yang turned around and asked, "Let's talk about it."

Wu Kongdao said: "Through this incident, I think the barbarians are actually not that hard to beat. Before, we just passively defended, but this is not a long-term solution after all. Once the barbarians have been found to find a way to cross the river of Huangquan, I am afraid that they will attack us immediately."

"What do you think?" Cheng Yang said.

Wu Kongdao: "I understand that you are now concerned that the strength of our army is not yet able to compete against the barbarian army. But we do not need to conduct a full-scale war at the moment. Lord, do you not have four magical illusions? You do not need to send them all out. It is only necessary for the two magical illusions to act together and lead a team to fight guerrilla warfare in the African region. This will surely stir the entire African region."

Cheng Yang's heart was a good way to do this.

In any case, the barbarians are not expected to attack the fortress of Huangquan for a short time, and even with the current defense capabilities of the fortress of Huangquan, even if the barbarian organizes an army to attack, it will not be able to be beaten in a minute or two. Therefore, there is no danger even if the illusions of the two demons are removed.

If it was before, Cheng Yang was still worried about the personnel transfer. However, Cheng Yang could have nothing to worry about since he had that set of delivery disks.

The role of the transmission matrix Cheng Yang had already tested yesterday. He used a level 5 psionic stone and sent it directly to the Fengshen Palace in Lok Fengcheng. Although the real strength of the Northern Barbarian reached the sixth stage, it was Under the power of the powerful rules of the Fengshen Palace, it was also suppressed directly.

Cheng Yang has not yet returned to Fengshen Palace to check the situation, but would like to come to the Northern Barbarian King in the Fengshen Palace also can not stand up. After you go back, use your soul-sucking skills to control each other and see if you can find out more secrets from their memory.

Cheng Yang is most concerned about whether the world will be destroyed. What is hidden in the end?

"Well, just do what you said. But for this Huangquan Fortress, you have to keep me good. There is no magic illusion. Your burden is not light," Cheng Yang said.

Naturally, Wu Kong is full of self-confidence, and the weakness of the Egyptian barbarian now does not need to worry about anything. Even if the barbarians subsequently reinforce them, it is not something that can be done in a short time.

Cheng Yang also told Wu Kong some things and then went to a barbarian fortress opposite.

Of course, Cheng Yang also secretly sneaked past, and did not let the barbarian there see it.

Although the savage here only has some old and sick, but since Cheng Yang did not intend to occupy the western part of Egypt, he would naturally not want to alarm the barbarians here.

He only came to meet with Charles quietly, made some arrangements to him, and then left.

According to Cheng Yang's original idea, he was prepared to take Charles away. As for this fortress, he was also prepared to destroy it. After all, the several catapults threatened his side quite a bit. After some consideration, however, he Give up this idea.

Ps: Going on a business trip two days ago, failed, please forgive me!