Chapter 641 The Secret of Eavesdropping

At this moment in the beastmaster's palace, not only the tiger kings sat high on the main hall, but ten imposing orcs stood beneath them. And there is a seat on the side of the Tiger King adults. There is a stature old orc on it.

Although the old orc looked like he would, it was because he could sit here. Cheng Yang did not dare to take it lightly.

"The king said that the subordinates think that now is the best time to attack humans. Those ants are extremely weak and unable to compete with us at all," said one of the strong heads of tigers below.

Tiger King said: "The King naturally knows that the sooner it can attack the human world, the easier it is now that we haven't been able to cross the borders. We need to wait a little longer."

After that, the Tigers turned to see the skinny underneath. The old orcs said: "When the Prophet, when can we get out of the sky?" The

original skinny old orcs were the prophets of Neil's orcs, and this was second only to Beastmaster's existence.

The old orc said: "The king, so far, we have found nine tier 5 psionic stones, and to get the gods to drive, we need at least ten psionic stones. Plus the last time After losing one piece, it is estimated that it will take some time to find two psionic values ​​to achieve the goal of driving the gods." After the

king of tigers listened, he couldn't help but stare at an orc warfare player below. And an orc worshiped them. They were the last time they had intercepted Cheng Yang's tyrant General Tiger and Dalong sacrifices.

The last time they came back could be punished. After all, they didn't kill Cheng Yang, and they also used a level 5 psionic stone. This thing is a rare treasure.

"Bat Tiger, I will give you half a month's time. I don't care what method you use. Find out on this land two pieces of Spirit 5 stone. Or I'll let you go to the Northern Limits To kill the enchanted beast, the fifth-order enchanted beast can be 100% condensed into the enchanted beast crystals. A fifth-order enchanted beast crystal can also be used as the fifth-grade psionic stone." Tiger King adults said coldly.

Do you know that the five-point enemies are so easy to kill? Although his overall combat effectiveness is also equivalent to the initial five stages. But the forbidden land on the north side is a top-level ban, and the ghost knows what kind of existence he will encounter after entering. Not to mention the fifth-order enchanted beast, it is possible to encounter the six-order enchanted beast.

Really if there is such a presence, the other party can only pull it gently, and his own life will have to explain where it is.

"The king is assured that the subordinates will find two pieces of psionic stone within a month." The tyrants had to face with assurance.

The Tiger King sighed indifferently and said, "If you are overlord, don't blame me. If we can't open the blockade imposed by the people and gods on the border, then we can't enter the human world. This world is the world of God's selection in the first year, All creatures evolved at a very fast pace, and if we cannot take advantage of them in the early stages, until the humans grow up, our strengths will be gone, and we have occupied what happened in the region a few days ago. In this world, perhaps there will be an enchanting existence."

"The man has been given to us ..." Ba Tiger wants to excuse what.

The Tiger said: "You don't quarrel, if that person is so easily killed, do you think he still has the ability to destroy three magic towers in a town? That's three magic towers. It's me personally. There is no assurance that the three magic towers will be destroyed."

"But if the man did not die, for such a long time, how could there be no movement?" The bull is still somewhat reluctant to admit this fact.

The Tiger King said: "I have been skeptical about one thing, but I haven't spoken it because there is no evidence. On the other hand, I'm worried about the influence of the military. You remember when I was killed in the underground city of Els more than a month ago. The wolf chief? Do you really think that it was the ice family?"

"Isn't it?" Not to mention this was a surprise to the Tigers, that is, the rest of the orcs were equally surprised, but the prophet was still The old God is sitting there.

The king of tigers said: "The ice people do exist in the endless space, and indeed it is very powerful. There will be no ice families in this part of the world. It is also difficult to say. But the possibility of the ice family appearing here is too low. And if there really is a ice family, how could it be only one? And instead of believing that it is the ice family, it's better to believe that it was the previous human being who was in the dark."

"King. This... It's too incredible. Now?" said Bagu. "The strength of the wolf chief is second only to the king. If he has the strength to kill the chief of the Wolf, wouldn't he say..." The

Tiger King said: "The other killed the Wolf The chief should be attacked successfully, and if it is a frontal confrontation, then the man should not be an opponent of the chief of the Wolf, but whether it is a sneak attack or a frontal confrontation, it means that the man already has the strength we cannot ignore. It took me less than a year to become a God-selected world, and the other party would have such a powerful combat capability, and its rapid growth was rare and uncommon. If we cannot get out of this area as soon as possible, we will occupy it. More resources, I am afraid, will soon be overtaken by the man and surpassed. Then what will we contend with each other?" The

prophet said: "The king's fear is not without reason, and you must not take it lightly. The prophet had been guided by the beast god, and that person was probably the biggest enemy of us in destroying the world."

"Then we should find the ant sooner and destroy it." .

The Tiger King adults took a look at each other and said: "Everyone knows that we must destroy that damn Terran, but now we hide it in the dark. We don't even know where the other side is. How do you destroy each other? Everything, all We must wait

until we break through the blockade and encirclement around Neil." The fighter snarled: "The king, since this matter is so anxious, how can we not inform the tribe that this level 5 psionic stone is in this world? It is a treasure, but it is not so scarce in our world." The

tiger king did not speak but looked to the prophet.

The prophet said with a sigh and said, "If things are so simple as you said, we will not have to bother and labor here. After all, this world is the Terran world and the first discovered by the Terran gods. Such things are endless. Space is always happening, and the Terran people are searching for a world where the Terran is alive. Our great beast God is also looking for a new world of orc survival in the endless space. A new world cannot be found and transformed by other races. In addition to the fact that a new world will bring enormous resources to the corresponding Protoss, it will also bring a lot of fresh blood. Therefore, the gods of any family do not want other races to discover new worlds belonging to each other's races, naturally. They will try their best to destroy it. When the gods first dealt with such things, they were all directly hitting their hands. With their strength, they tried their best to fall under the stars and they broke. Finally they found that no one would want to get a new world. Also don't think about adding fresh blood, so eventually all the gods put down their prejudices and get together to solve this . "

Here, the Prophet paused, see all the orcs below are all astonished, he continued:" In the near future, a new world was born and now rules the evolution of the gods in any family discovered the world of their own. Afterwards, they can be reformed first, but the spirits of other races can also be obstructed, but whether it is the transformation of this world by the deities of this people or the evolution of the world of alien gods, it must be done according to the rules they set. The spirits of the Terran cannot directly enhance the strength of human combatants, and the spirits of the other races cannot directly prevent the evolution of the Terrans.All disputes can only be relied upon within the scope of ordinary combatants of the race.We cannot directly from our world. Getting a level 5 psionic stone is one of the rules."

"Do you understand it?" said the tiger king.

The rewards and rituals of a dry orc, such as the Bager Tiger, did not speak. Although they had entered the world for a long time, they only knew that they had come to attack the Terrans according to the instructions of the deities, but they never thought that there was such a thing. More than the original.

"The things of the gods are too far away from us. The things that this prophet told you just now are all recorded in ancient books by the Orcs. You must not be rumored." The Prophet said immediately.

"Subordinates obey." All Orc rewards and sacrifices naturally do not dare to disobey the instructions of the prophet.

The Tiger Tigers said: "You don't have to ask why we can't get support from the ancestral land afterwards, because this is the rule set by the gods. Now, the only thing you can do is to implement." The

above discussion is in full swing and naturally not natural. It is thought that Cheng Yang is hiding there under this land.

The speech of the orc prophet could have surprised Cheng Yang. He did not expect that he would listen inadvertently and heard such a secret. This is the first time he heard about the root of the evolution of the world.

To be honest, Cheng Yang's mood is quite complicated now. He felt that his original view was overturned and everything did not seem to be what he had originally imagined.

Almost all humans feel that after the end of the day, aliens, beasts, orcs, and other aliens are the tests of deities for humanity. Only when these tests are completed can humans be considered successful in evolution. If it does not pass the test, the price paid is its own life.

The cruel nature of this evolution also made the vast majority of humans think that the spirits are cruel and disregard life. Actually, this is not entirely true. The reason for this is actually the result of fighting between different races and gods.

According to the orc prophet, every intelligent race may experience such a catastrophe when it comes to the path of cultivation.