Chapter 726 Promise

Cheng Yang only fell a foot in Fallen City, took a transfer gems from the Imperial City Hall, and then returned to Russia.

After handing the transfer gems to Slov, the other party was thrilled.

"Yang Yangxiong, did you send the past first, or did I do it first?" At this time, Slov was polite.

Cheng Yang reluctantly said: "You go ahead and I will then return."

Slovo said: "Then I'll go first. Really look forward to it! People all over the world can think of becoming the leader of the city of Fengfeng." it. "

then, Si Luofu will start the transfer feature to transfer gem, just blink of an eye, in front of Yang Cheng Si Luofu begins disappeared.

Cheng Yang immediately put his heart down, as long as Slov reached his territory, he did not worry about the other side's ability to get out of their palms.

Cheng Yang simply arranged the magical illusion and divided the consciousness of controlling the magic illusion into activity in the Russian region. This also helped Cheng Yang keep an eye on the movement of Russia on this side. In an extraordinary period, he could even send it directly to The illusion of magic can be described as very convenient.

After a while, Cheng Yang returned to the Fengcheng City. When he opened his eyes, he saw Slove's big face in front of his eyes.

"Yang Yangxiong, you are really good at sending gems. The function is too strong. I don't know if there is anything extra to this. I want to use the psychic value to buy some. Can you see it?" Slovo said with a sullen face, he said. Now the temper of Cheng Yang is also quite understandable, as long as it is not too excessive, mentioning some of the other party will not be angry.

Cheng Yang did not get angry. He smiled and said to Slov. "Stoudemire, I don't know how much your worth is? I don't think it's enough to buy this gems?"

Slovf said: "Although not many, but ten More than one million psionic energy can still be used."

Cheng Yang smiled and said: "If I say that the whole falling Fengcheng territory has only ten such transfer gems, are you still ready to buy it?"

"This..." Slovf Stunned, said, "That's OK."

Slovo wanted to understand very clearly that with the background of Fengfeng City, only ten such transfer gems were possessed. One can imagine the preciousness of this thing. The psychic power of more than 100,000 of his own still did not come up with ugliness.

suddenly. Slough frowned and asked: "Yang Xiong, it seems that you are still very high in the status of Fengfeng City, so precious things even got two so quickly. I do not know you in the end What position do you have?"

Cheng Yang did not intend to hide. Said: "You will come back to my name, do not you know my position yet?"

"Reverse to read? You called Yang Cheng, down to read it is Cheng Yang ... Cheng Yang! Depend on! You are... ..." Slovf stared, his mouth was enough to plug a duck egg.

Cheng Yang said with a sly grin on his face and said: "Now you know? Good. You'll be part of my Fengfeng City afterwards. What ideas can be directly addressed to me."

"This.........that..." Slough had not yet recovered from his shocked state and for a moment he did not know how to express himself.

After a long while, Slovf said: "Cheng... Lord of the process, did not think you actually went to Russia to see the situation ..."

"You do not nonsense?" Cheng Yang smiled and said, "The vast majority of the previous fight, I do not The same thing is rushed to the front? Of course, there are some things that you may not know, and you will be clear later. Now that you haven't said this, I just asked you a question. You are now a member of the city of Fenghuang. What are the requirements can be mentioned."

Cheng Yang is not so generous to everyone, the key is Slaughter is a talent, so Cheng Yang will take the initiative to ask each other to request, this is to allow the other party to fall in Phoenix City more ownership sense.

Slovf had no politeness and said, "I don't feel polite, Lord Cheng, I want to lead the battle. It's better to be the elite army. If I have the opportunity to fight back to the State of Routo in my life, kill the light inside. The hell people have no regrets for life." In the

end, Slovf's face is full of hatred. Cheng Yang can see that when the Tao State was formed, Slovf was afraid that many relatives and friends died in the war.

Cheng Yang suddenly depressed. He thinks that Slovf will be a full-time professional. If he leads the battle, he will not be able to devote himself to life.

Cheng Yang said: "Stoudemire, don't you know what your strongest ability is?"

Slovf said: "Of course it's my golden husk shelling skills."

Cheng Yang shook his head and said: "Wrong, Your best skill is your deputy talent skill. Instrument manufacturing."

"Won't you?" said Slov. "Although I know that the instrumber is a special class, it's very difficult to equip me. I know In each shop of the main city, as long as the VIP level reaches a certain level, the corresponding equipment can be purchased. Although the cost of purchasing an equipment type of weapon is much higher than the production cost, if it is related to the cultivation of a production equipment In comparison, the cost is much lower. The key is that the instrumber belongs to a special profession, and the equipment produced has no outlets. Even if the grade is raised, there is not much future." It

must be admitted that what Slovf said is justified. It is absolutely right to put it in other forces. If Cheng Yang did not clear the border copy, he would also think that it is not wise to develop a life career specifically for the weapons needed by one or two special occupations.

There can be as many as tens of thousands of instrumentors in the city of Fengfeng now. This problem does not exist in the city of Fengfeng. As long as one can train an instru- menter, it is worth the extra cost.

Cheng Yang said: "You don't have to worry about marketing, and since I've told you that your device manufacturing technology is very useful, you naturally have enough people to use the devices you make. When you do, you don't want too many people. You're too busy to come."

"This..." Sliff thought for a moment and said, "Lord, I understand that I specialize in device making. It's also a good choice if I can upgrade the deputy rank. However, I have a small request. I also ask the Lord to give you permission."

"Say, as long as I can do it, I will certainly not refuse." Cheng Yang did not say too much.

Slovf said: "If the lord has this strength, he still needs to kill all the hellish people in Littau, but he will take revenge for all the dead in Taokang."

Cheng Yang nodded: " Rest assured, as long as the strength of Down Fengcheng is improving steadily, I think it is only a matter of time before I reach Li Tau Kuo. By then, I will allow you to bring a group of trainers to personally visit the Tao country and kill the hellish people."

"Thank you, Lord. !" Slovf immediately thanked him. He knew that Cheng Yang had given him a big face.