Chapter 699 Surprising Progress

The gains of the third and fourth Corps are not much different from those of the First and Second Corps, except that the members of the Guards who followed the third and fourth Corps are led by Liu Ye and Liu Ye's powerful skills. In the natural splendor, its killing efficiency is even higher than that of any internist.

After the battle was over, Liu Hao was already a master of the third-order late stage. His original attack power had already been able to compare with the fourth-order peak, and now the level has been raised. Although there is no initial stage of the fifth-order regulation, In the early fifth-order period, some aliens with weaker attacking power are higher.

Of course, both Niu Bing and Du Cheng have also been greatly improved, and all have the strength of the third-order mid-term. Although the fighting power is slightly worse than Yu Kai, it is comparable to Liu Hao.

These two battles have naturally benefited from the City of Fallen. The increase of the masters has made them easier to pass through the border areas.

No matter whether it is the country of Myanmar or Pakistan, the entry to the City of Fallen Phoenix did not show too much resistance, and almost all of them swept away and collected the influence of the large and small forces.

As the nation of Myanmar falls into the hands of the city of Fengfeng, the territory of the city of the city of Lefeng City has expanded to a large extent south of the boundary line in the Southeast Asia.

What's more, Cheng Yang is now fully attacking the Orcs in Malay. It is believed that it will not be long. Except for some areas facing each other across the sea, the entire main continent of Southeast Asia will become part of the city of falling Phoenix.

This speed was expected by Cheng Yang, but it was also unexpected by Cheng Yang.

It is expected that the fighting power of the fallen Fengcheng will be unexpected. It is the resistance of other countries, or the resistance of the city.

Originally, he felt that he would take over some of these countries that had not yet been captured by the orcs, but he still had to spend a lot of time. However, he did not want these people to understand clearly and directly invested in the embrace of the city of Phoenix.

Now the Southeast Asian region has not yet occupied the countries of the Laos, Cambodia, and Singapore, and the remaining two countries are still reluctant to say that only this new country is located in the southern part of Malay. Just facing the sea. In the eastern part of Malay, the orcs can cross the sea to enter the western part of Malay, and they naturally have the ability to score in the new slope country.

With the land area of ​​the Sinpao nation, it is only a matter of time between the fall and the fall.

Once the Slope country is destroyed, the loss of personnel is on the one hand, and on the other hand, the strength of the orcs in Malay may be greatly improved.

This is not a joke. If Malay orc masters improve a small overall position, it is definitely a bad news for Fallon City.

Therefore, Cheng Yang decided that after winning the western region of Malay, he first won the Singaporean, and then the eastern region of Malay.

Cheng Yang's idea is good. But it hasn't started yet. Another news makes Cheng Yang feel puzzled.

The orcs in the eastern part of the Malays not only did not organize personnel to support the orcs in the western region, but also did not lead the army to attack the new slopes. Instead, they attacked the south and attacked the country of Nepal.

Cheng Yang did not understand that from the perspective of the current situation of the Orcs, supporting the west of Malay is not a good move, but it is a good strategy to attack the new slope. After all, the Xinpo country is too easy to attack once it is taken. In accordance with the existing rules and regulations of the world, they can transfer more and more powerful masters from their original world.

However, the Malays' orcs are now doing the opposite, not only failing to attack the country, but also targeting the most difficult Indonesian country. I am afraid there is some embarrassment here.

As long as this Malay orc is not a brain problem. Certainly there is another plan, or the attacking and printing of Nigeria is more in line with their present interests.

Although Cheng Yang did not understand what the Orcs family really wanted to do, it did not hinder his actions.

In just a few days, all the orcs in the western part of Malay were asked. In order to clear the remnants of the orcs here, Cheng Yang hired many mercenaries from the mercenary camp to take part in the operation of the orcs.

Next. Cheng Yang will once again lead the remaining 5,000 troops and attack the new slope country.

Originally Cheng Yang thought that this army could enter the new slope without any obstacles and then succeeded in winning the entire country.

However, accidents may have occurred in the middle, and they were once again pulled into a copy of the border mission.

This change made Cheng Yang somewhat unprepared. Didn't all of the people he headed had previously entered the border? How was it pulled in again this time? Could it be said that his previous guesses were not correct and that those who had not entered the border copy would not be drawn into the copy of the border?

The most entangling of Cheng Yang is that, according to his previous inferences, those who have already entered a copy of the battle, even if re-entering, will no longer gain strength. As a result, it is not a waste of time for these people to come here.

In this extremely tangled situation, Cheng Yang was helpless, and he had to lead an army to sweep the souls of this world.

The things that shocked Cheng Yang appeared here. He was surprised to find that the troops he had under his command could still gain strength after killing the dead.

Can be the same as the previous time, even if the killing of more dead also does not work.

This made Cheng Yang had to rethink the rules here, and finally he determined that this may be related to his own copy of the border clearance.

At the time when he had just cleared a copy of the border, the divine will showed a different tone to his own copy of the border. It seems that in the rules of heaven and earth, a copy of a single-sided clearance must have a different place. It is not only simple to make the enchanted beast in the border slowly evolved.

According to the front and back through a number of borders, Cheng Yang has already guessed.

First of all, if you cross the border by yourself, you can expect to cross any border and you will no longer be drawn into the border copy. And even if you enter a copy of the border, you will not be able to gain strength.

Second, if a certain number of troops reach the border, either a few copies of the border are cleared or a copy of each border is pulled into the copy of the border. And every time you enter the copy of the border you can gain strength.

Of course, the above two points are only Cheng Yang's guess. It is not the case. It remains to be verified.

What is now facing Cheng Yang is that he needs to clear this border copy as soon as possible. He does not want to spend extra money on the side of Xinpoguo.

Fortunately, with the last promotion and experience, this battle has become even easier.

Cheng Yang has re-selected 40 warfighters with long-range attack capabilities.

Two days later, Cheng Yang and others finally killed the last dead and left the copy of the border with a full harvest.

At this point, Cheng Yang's current army led an increase of dozens of first-tier combatants.

For this result, Cheng Yang also had his own ideas. If it wasn't unexpected that he had entered the border at this time, Cheng Yang would definitely organize a large number of troops. He would come directly to the border crossing, and then enter the whole army.

The benefits here are self-evident. Ten times the number of tasks is more difficult for others, but for Cheng Yang, it is getting more benefits.

This copy of the border, each monster can be mobile experience package, ah, who would be too many?

However, the specific number of troops needed to enter the border copy will only trigger 10 times the number of tasks, Cheng Yang does not know now, but also need to make some attempts.

It is not known how many countries around the world have yet to reach the national borders. Each country has several and even more border crossings. These are all experience packages.

...

As Cheng Yang and others entered the border between Malay and Singapore, as far as thousands of kilometers away from the Malay capital, a group of giants were sitting together to discuss things.

These guys are all orcs, and they are all powerful orcs. No one sitting here is below the fifth rank.

Suddenly, the massive Shihmen were opened and a Wolf Orc rushed in from the outside, loudly saying: "The two Beastmasters, the generals of the generals, have just heard news from the west of Malay and ravaged the western regions of Malay. It has already left."

"Walk it out?" The Wolfwolf king headed by the wolf asked in a deep voice: "Don't humans give up on the Malays? These humans can be so generous? As far as we've explored before, the western region of Malay There is at least one high-level psionic stone vein, and at the same time, there are other types of resources. In such a place, humans are willing to give up?"

The Wolves spread the message and said: "Begging my king, those humans are not giving up Malay's return to China. I went to the south and entered the Slope Country."

Orc races are familiar to humans. After all, it is not difficult for every current human strategist to speak the names of the surrounding countries. .

The Garnett and another Mammoth's Beastmaster looked at each other and saw their joy in the other person's eyes.

It was their will to order the first strike and print the Nicaragua. It was not that they did not understand that attacking the New Zealand could better enhance the strength of the Orcs, but they feared that they had raged at Malay before they had captured the new Lanzhou. The human cosmopolitan rushed over, which would make their arrangement a dream bubble.

However, it is not the same as if the country was attacked and printed. The entire Indonesian country has a vast area and is rich in resources. As long as they occupy a part of the Indonesian country, they will be able to extract a huge amount of resources from them, especially the psionic stone, which will allow more orcs and troops to come out of Levine.

If the great beastmasters can come out of the country of Brunei, why should they fear those human beings? In their view, these humans are like dogs and dogs in front of a powerful Beastmaster.

Although this process takes much more time than attacking the new slopes, one of the most important points is that they do not have to worry that the human army will come and destroy their actions, because their occupied area and the occupied area of ​​the Liaofeng City are also Across the sea.