Chapter 765 Siege

However, this kind of luck did not last long, and after more than one hour passed, the sound of the leaves swayed in the distance.

The savage has the ear's best, and the first time he heard someone come.

"I'm going to get to the center of this co-star of my life. I'd like to see what these damn humans can do." The savage's head is irritated and he doesn't want to be alone with his god. In the light, he was passively beaten. He would say that he would drag the other person into the water again.

The barbarian leader heard that the main reason why the original barbarian army did not take over the fortress built by the Yellow Springs was because of the arrows and magic towers. But this wilderness, he really does not believe that humans will build an arrow or magic tower here.

Soon, these savages rushed to the middle of the same range of sacred lights according to the command of the leader. Regardless of the direction in which the opponent attacked them, they would first need to enter the scope of the sacred lamp.

When everyone is fair and right, no one wants to take advantage of it.

As the barbarian chief expected, Cheng Yang led a group of humans to rush over, but their next move allowed all the barbarians to play the drums psychologically, because they saw these humans directly rushed into the same room without the slightest hesitation. The range of illumination of the magic lamp.

This is exactly the same as the lamp of the god of the earth. Therefore, the other party must know the role of the same lamp. Now that the other party has entered this area with no scruples, does this mean that the other party has absolute certainty to abuse itself?

The reality has not allowed them to think more. Cheng Yang and another magical illusion led a 160 archers rolling over them.

In Cheng Yang's opinion, this was a crush, but in the opinion of the barbarian chief, this is simply death. They can clearly sense that among this group of humans. In addition to the fourth-ranked human magician strength, the rest is only the third-order initial level.

With such a team, would you also want to defeat the savage's elite force?

"Kill!" When the other side entered the 500m range, suddenly a group of arrows and rain shot out. Those savages caught off guard and suddenly suffered nearly 100 casualties.

If it is in a large-scale war. Nearly 100 deaths and injuries are just a prelude to the start of the fight. But now this situation is just as good as the savage, but it is a casualty rate.

If the two parties haven't contacted each other, they will die 10%. Can these people rush to the other side?

At this time, the barbarians were full of despair in their heads, and they did not consider whether they could alive and leave the space illuminated by the same lamp. They only hoped to be able to rush forward, kill one and save enough, and kill two to earn one.

But now it seems. This is also a luxury.

As the first round of human attacks began, the slaughter officially began.

Barbarians naturally do not stand there like wood pegs waiting for humans to kill the past. They have also risen to resist, and even want to rush in to die with humanity.

Their strength is really good, and the speed is very alarming. The number of people was really too small. These barbarians were eventually killed when they failed to reach the archers.

The battle is not intense, and it can even be very short. However, the feeling of giving people is unusually tragic. Those savage people are like dying arrows directed at the human side. Even if there is no room for counterattack, it will all die.

The savage leader was even more tragic. He had the fastest rush. After all, there is no room for him to retreat. If only one of them is left, he may be captured by the other side.

Can be counterproductive. He rushed to the front, but because of Cheng Yang's special care, he directly caught him with a trapped cage, still unable to resist the kind.

"Check the battlefield to see if there are any net fish." Cheng Yang looked at the dead savage body. The eyes did not have the slightest fluctuations, and the instructions were issued quickly.

The archers checked all the way and confirmed that all the barbarians were dead.

Counting the number of these barbarians, Cheng Yang knew that there were more than 1,100 barbarians who had infiltrated into the province of Saudi Arabia, but now all of them are dead. The only ones still alive are trapped in the trapped cages of God. Barbarian leader.

Next, Cheng Yang walked to the trapped cage of God, did not want to think, directly with the soul of the extraction skills of the barbarian head to the control.

It is not his purpose to control the other party. His main purpose is to find out how this barbarian came to Saudi Arabia.

Cheng Yang quickly straightened out the scattered memory in his mind and made clear the reasons for the incident.

The things that most worried Cheng Yang did not happen. The barbarians in Africa did not have anything to do with the sea people. Barbarians are a very proud race and they do not want to whisper for the sea.

They are able to enter the province of Saudi Arabia and also rely on a special ship they own.

According to the memory of this savage leader, the special ship is a treasure mastered by the barbarian king. It is not only amazing in speed, but also extremely high in defense. The most important thing is that it can automatically disappear after entering the water, even if it is living in sea water. The family also could not find the ship.

Cheng Yang had to admit that this ship was indeed very skittish. If it weren't for its limited carrying capacity, it could transport up to four or five hundred people at a time. I am afraid the barbarian side wouldn't have to attack any of the Huangquan Fortress and use it directly. Send the army over, wherever you want to go, where to go.

"It seems that we must find a way to get this ship to hand, or such a thing in the hands of the barbarians, they feel sleepy and unsteady." Cheng Yang began to calculate. Getting this ship to the fore can not only prevent the savage from sending his elite troops to his territory once again, but also give him an extra hole in the cards. For example, when you want to cross the ocean later, you don't need to use ablation skills all the time.

Although his own ablation skills are also very powerful, there is a cooling time limit after all. If the sea span is too big, he can do nothing about it.

If there is a magical ship, the situation may be completely different.

But the memory that he had obtained in the head of the barbarian leader was not complete. He only knew that the thing was in the hands of the barbarian king. Where could the barbarian king be, and where the ship stopped, he knew nothing about it? If you want to get this treasure, you still need to spend a lot of hands and feet.

"Zhou Jie, you make people clean the battlefield, and then return to Fengfeng City, why doing." Cheng Yang told Road.

Zhou Jie should be down right now. Things are here and it doesn't make any sense for them to stay here.

Cheng Yang took the savage head and left one step ahead of him. This is also a big master of the fifth-order mid-term. He can't just kill it directly. When he goes to the battlefield, he can kill as many cannons. .

Especially when dealing with barbarians, such barbarian masters get out and fight against them. The scene is absolutely spectacular. Not only is it possible to defuse the gas, but more importantly, it can combat the morale of dealing with it.

After returning to the fortress of Huangquan, Cheng Yang threw the barbarian chieftain here. As for when the fellow went out to die, it was a matter of Wukong responsible for the battle of Huangquan Fortress.

After giving an account of the Huangquan fortress, Cheng Yang set off again for Italy.

Although the sudden incident on this side of the Saudi country was very difficult, it only delayed Cheng Yang's half-day time and it was not a big deal.

Fortunately, there was Jia Yuan this time. Otherwise, it was not known if the Monkey Year of the Monkey could find out the barbarians in the high mountain jungle. If he couldn't even find him, let alone kill him.

This incident also made it clear to Cheng Yang that the territory does not only need strong players with high fighting power. Some special talents can play a role in critical times, even bigger than a super master.

For example, this time, he faced this situation completely and forced him. But Jia Yuanyi shot and successfully solved the problem.