Chapter 729 The Marine Surge

Beastmaster's heart has its own speculation. This guess is similar to the previous orcs. They all believe that Cheng Yang's ability to brace other combatants with attacking power is bound to have a duration limit. Well, the key is how long this duration will be, and they can't be sure.

Obviously, the contradiction between orcs and humans is irreconcilable. If orcs want to survive in this world, they must defeat humanity. This is like human beings wanting to survive. It is necessary to expel all the aliens.

According to the plan of the beastmaster, these orc troops that had passed the past were merely trying to trap the other side in the city, and in order to ensure that the orc army could do this, he also sent someone to send his own treasure.

The beastmaster has absolute certainty. With this treasure, this orc army can't win the human squad, but there is no problem in trapping the other party.

Of course, Beastmaster is not only to trap Cheng Yang and others in the town of Sangmu, but more importantly, he must strive for time for himself so that he can mobilize more troops and encircle the people.

There are several very powerful treasures in Beastmaster's hands, and he has absolute confidence to consume Cheng Yang.

When the person he sent out left, he took something from his own storage ring. This is a lantern. Of course, it is not an ordinary lantern. Its powerful role is the first of all his treasures.

......

Cheng Yang will be the town of Sangwei town after the defensive layout is good, they returned to the city of Fengfeng, as for the town of Sangdang things, then by Zhou Jie unified dispatch command.

Now Zhou Jie is not the hairy boy that Cheng Yang had just received. He not only has strong personal attributes, but also has weak military command ability.

Zhou Jie is responsible for the affairs of Mulberry Town. What's more, Cheng Yang left all four of his illusions in the town of Sangzi. Once an accident occurs, Cheng Yang can know and rush over the first time.

Cheng Yang returned to Fengfeng City. Did not continue to go to Tongling City, his deputy rank has already been upgraded to 20, although this level can continue to upgrade, but the time required for each level will be an astronomical number, Cheng Yang does not want to have all the time It's all consumed inside.

The most crucial point is that Cheng Yang does not have any immortals that urgently need refining, and the 20-level alchemy skills are sufficient to cope with the current situation.

In addition to handling the documents of the territory, Cheng Yang spends more time each day on the barracks. His skill in grafting and grafting will soon rise to 5, which is crucial for Cheng Yang.

As long as you can improve the skill of grafting and grafting to five levels. The number of people who can be blessed will double again, and the effect will be even greater. If you count the illusions of the four magic, Cheng Yang is enough to support 400 people with superior attack power. By that time, Cheng Yang even had a feeling of what is the enemy of the world.

Cheng Yang's only entanglement is that the other attributes of his subordinates are too weak. Whether it is blood volume, defense power, or attack speed, he is too far from the master. If you can think of ways to improve these attributes. Cheng Yang simply does not need to worry about any alien.

After Cheng Yang returned to the territory less than half a day, he received the news of Zhou Jie's return. The town of Sangzi was once again encircled, and the besieged town was more than 200,000 orcs.

Before Cheng Yang killed the orcs in the town. Not too much attention to the strength of these orcs. But now Zhou Jie found through investigation in the distance that none of the orcs were actually below the third-order initial existence. As the main force, they reached the fourth-order early stage.

Cheng Yang heard this news suddenly, and it seems that the strength of the Levin country orcs is far from what they had before. Fortunately, these powerful orcs cannot all leave Levine. Otherwise, it is absolutely a headache for yourself.

Cheng Yang then asked Zhou Jie about the situation and learned that the orcs did not seem to be planning to attack immediately. Cheng Yang is also relieved a lot, it seems that the Orcs and his guess. When you are not sure, you dare not easily start with yourself.

Now Cheng Yang is thinking about a question. Does he need to take advantage of the opportunity to destroy the orcs that have confined themselves?

Although the other side has more than 200,000 people and is very powerful, for Cheng Yang, as long as it is not an orc overwhelmingly killed, Cheng Yang is confident that the pair will be eliminated.

After thinking about it, Cheng Yang decided to hold him back for a while. He had to worry about what the other party was prepared to do. If the orcs made any traps and jumped on their own, they would be so stupid that they would rush out. Perhaps they would rush out. lost heavily. The orcs may not care about the death and injury of tens of thousands of fourth-order soldiers, but they will not say that they have tens of thousands of fourth-order deaths. It is enough for them to die with dozens of third-rankers.

......

Cheng Yang was so relieved to stay in the city of Fenghuang, but he did not forget to transfer Yu Kai to the town of Sancheong. There was Yu Kai's Lingying technique. He believed that even if the orcs wanted to attack Mulberry Town, they basically did not. May be successful.

Cheng Yang feels that he can temporarily go idle for two days. When the orcs attack, there is another situation in Xiangyang County.

A few months ago, Cheng Yang built an arrow tower at the shipyard in Xiangyang County, and then built a magic tower. This also made it possible for the subsequent sea animal attacks to be successfully intercepted.

Just this morning, there have been changes on the sea.

In the past, the sea was full of waves and seemed to be extremely dangerous. After this morning, the entire sea surface became calm and calm.

The garrison in Xiangyang County did not care too much about this matter. Although there was no calm in the past, wouldn't it be time to calm the sea? Soon after, they discovered that just a few tens of kilometers from the shipyard, the surface of the place was still as usual, and the waves were still surging.

If the defenders at Xiangyang County could not find any abnormalities at this time, they could only say that they were fools.

Sure enough, just a few minutes ago, numerous marine beasts appeared on the surface of the sea. The entire surface of the sea was like dumplings. It was full of sea beasts.

This scene is absolutely spectacular. Imagine that all the animals on the sea are small island-size animals. This should be able to scare some timid people.

Therefore, after discovering this situation, the defenders in Xiangyang County reported to the Staff Headquarters of the Military Academy for the first time. This news naturally spread to Cheng Yang's ear at the first time.

Cheng Yang did not have any stop and went straight to Xiangyang Town.

On the way, Cheng Yang kept cursing in his heart: "Damn Hai people! One day I will destroy you all." When

Cheng Yang came to Xiangyang Town, the battle here was extremely intense. The innumerable hill-headed marine beasts rushed toward the shipyard crazy. The shipyard has now been damaged in many places. If this continues, it will take less than half an hour. This shipyard will be completely destroyed.

The shipyard definitely belongs to a very important asset in a territory because shipyards do not belong to the conventional buildings of the territory. If there are no construction drawings, it is impossible to build a shipyard.

This shipyard has become the largest shipyard in the city of Fengfeng. If it is destroyed, it will definitely be a huge blow to Lorong Town.

The arrow tower that has been upgraded to level 4 above. Sixteen archers are constantly shooting.

Don't underestimate the arrow's arrows. The giant sea animals are being harvested by arrows one by one.

At this moment, the sea has lost its original blue color and turned into a red blood. This sea area has completely turned into a sea of ​​blood, causing people to feel cold in their hearts.

If the previous sea beast attack was a storm, then this time it was a landslide.

Any sea beast that appears here can set off a huge wave. When these sea animals are all squeezed in a sea area, there is no storm. Because any waves still have to shape in the future. It was suppressed by the huge body shape of these marine animals.

The situation on the scene is already in jeopardy, and there are constantly beasts rushing to the magic tower and arrow towers, and use that huge body to crash the defense tower.

Fortunately, the defensive tower has very high defensive value and durability, although the marine beasts continue to attack. However, it is still impossible to fight the two towers. These marine beasts also seem to know that only these two defense towers pose a threat to themselves, so they all attacked the defensive towers.

Cheng Yang did not dare to hesitate at all, instantly summoned the spirit of ice and snow and white, and then directly rushed to the endless meat hill.

"Frozen Ice!" Cheng Yang's attack immediately found a distant sea beast. The sea beast was still unable to respond in the future and was frozen to death by this endless cold.

Indeed, if Cheng Yang is using group attacks, he can also spike these strengths but the fourth-order beasts. But these marine animals are too big. Even if Cheng Yang's ice acupuncture has a wider range of attacks, it can attack at most one target under the coverage, which is not as efficient as using single skills.

Compared with Cheng Yang's attack, the spirit of ice and snow and white appeared rough. The snow and ice spirit's fist is like an all-conquering hammer. Any sea animal he hits will be beaten into a pile of rotten meat. This can't be seen from the outside, but its internal organs are all damaged.

The size of the white body is already quite large, but compared with the sea beast, it is like the difference between an elephant and a hound. However, Xiao Bai's strength is not immortal. Given the rules and regulations of the world, the beasts that have been bitten by him are still killed.

Spike! Thoroughly spike!

Cheng Yang's tripartite trio just rushed into the sea beasts group, causing huge casualties to the other party.

The combatants on the two defensive towers also found Cheng Yang's presence. Although they couldn't recognize Cheng Yang from such a long distance, Xiao Bai was a sign. They also knew that it was the first time. The lord came to rescue.

"Kill it! The Lord has come."

"Kill these ugly beasts!"

"We can't let the lords think we are incompetent!"

Both the defensive tower and the human battlers who battled with the sea beasts around the shipyard Morale is high and the weapons in their hands are used more frequently.

Both of these defense towers were erected on the shore. After the animals came to the surface, the speed of the animals was reduced a lot. Together with the corpses piled up on the ground, their actions became even slower.

This is also an important reason why guards who guarded around the shipyard can stick in because there are too many archers in them, and in the absence of speed advantage of the sea beast, its huge size has completely become a live target. Only the blood of these sea beasts is indeed very high, and they can step on the front with their companions' bodies.

The Spirit of Ice and Snow impacted the sea beast for a minute and killed hundreds of beasts. The body dissipated.

Cheng Yang, along with Xiao Bai, rushed to the shipyard and joined the fighters there.

As soon as he arrived at his destination, he immediately used the skill of grafting and grafting to bless the forty archers around him. As soon as the kill rate of the human side was greatly increased, the already imminent sea beasts were once again pressed back and left alone on the ground. A pile of dead bodies.

"How are your casualties?" Cheng Yang saw Chen Yun, the guardian in charge of the land here, and asked directly.

Chen Yun said: "Brothers are not bad. There are not a single casualty except for a few injuries. However, ordinary combatants have been killed by nearly 100 sea animals."

After that, Chen Yun expressed a bit of a heavy heart. Perhaps this is because After he came to the city of Fengfeng, he was the biggest blind man in charge. Although he also knew that this incident could not completely blame him, he was still very guilty.

What's more, none of the dead guards are in possession of the territories. All of them are ordinary war veterans. If everyone else knows that the territorial guards are absolutely loyal to Fallen City and Cheng Yang, I'm afraid that others will really think It was Chen Yun's little tricks behind the scenes.

Cheng Yang said: "We will find the account of the sea people to come back. As these marine animals, it is the interest it receives! ... tell the brothers, to kill me, a marine animal do not let go.

" Yes!" Chen Yun said loudly.

The sound of the beasts of the sea beasted the world, but Cheng Yang and others did not move at all. Countless sharp arrows flew away toward the sea animals.

At this moment, the advantages of the archers are reflected most vividly. Their group attacking ability is more advantageous to the large size of the sea beasts. No matter how exaggerated their body types are, as long as they are a single target, they only occupy one attack spot. .

Therefore, each of the archers blessed by Cheng Yang here is killing eight sea beasts with one arrow.

One hour passed quickly. Cheng Yang and others were already standing on the bodies of the sea beasts. These sea animals did not rush to Cheng Yang and others, but because the bodies were too many in front, they all fell down after they had piled up. .

Fortunately, these people Cheng Yang strength is not weak, after the bodies were rolled down and were avoided by them one by one. If the sea mammals that were not killed by the sea beasts but were rolled down were crushed to death, that would be a big joke.